Will 1.13 allow BNet Runewords for SP

Will 1.13 patch allow BNET Runewords for SP

• Total voters
Re: Will 1.13 allow BNet Runewords for SP

Low Key. I still can't imagine unlimited, sortable shared stash. ATMA would still win. And even if the stash will be sortable and unlimited, I can't imagine moving my 30K items from Atma to D2...

Of course us old timers wouldn't make the jump, but what about new players or new memebers to the community? They would be very likely to think the same way about our muling applications.

Any change to stash size would very likely break ATMA.

I heard a lot of talking here about SP enhancement over B.nEt before D3 release ans such. The problem with this to me is that there's nothing that could actually overtop the experience of online cooperation of several players. They will have to do something more than just some rebalance and Bned features in SP.

I myself voted yes. Mainly because it's easy for them to include the runewords in SP. I also sincerely hope that they'll actually think something out for SP in general. I really like the idea of infinite random dungeon.

I have experienced very little co-operation in my BNet days. It's usually just one guy rushing or one guy leading a baalrun and the rest complaining about how slow the rusher helps them or spamming 'ppppppp' and 'tptptptptptptpt'. Has that changed? Turning off you PC is being more co-operative than that.

I myself voted yes. Mainly because it's easy for them to include the runewords in SP.

Just something for us all to keep in mind. Yes its easy to include them in SP, but it would have been even easier in 1.11 when they Specifically added to the code to exclude the rws from SP.

So easy yes, but that clearly doesn't mean much.

Fair enough. Just my two cents. I'm still having certain expectations on them rebalancing some things. Shall see.

I have experienced very little co-operation in my BNet days. It's usually just one guy rushing or one guy leading a baalrun and the rest complaining about how slow the rusher helps them or spamming 'ppppppp' and 'tptptptptptptpt'. Has that changed? Turning off you PC is being more co-operative than that.

When I played on b.net, things were pretty good. Ofc I played with the Amazon basin, and later the Gauss channel. I guess you just need to find the right people to play with. It's like magic finding. The chances are pretty slim to find someone decent, but the more you play, the better the chances get:D

Regarding the b.net runewords in SP, I agree with jjscud.

I listed the prior big patches and what they gave before typing that line in that post. Apologizes if it was misunderstood. 1.10 was a huge deal.

Just something for us all to keep in mind. Yes its easy to include them in SP, but it would have been even easier in 1.11 when they Specifically added to the code to exclude the rws from SP.

So easy yes, but that clearly doesn't mean much.

I never really thought about that. Those bastards!

I voted no, although if they do bring out new runewords then 'yes' and before anyone asks 'no' we won't get the new runewords just all the current ones.

If it ever comes, it will be more cold shoulder for us. Ignore is my vote.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High