This just in...

Re: This just in...

If you ever want to hang out, I'd be more than happy to roll up something on Ghallanda. I've been taking a break for a few months so it will be fresh again :)

DDO's a rather enjoyable MMO. I've been hanging on Khyber myself, though I'm taking an extended break due to the autumn semester making me unable to play. Also because I didn't really like the latest update all that much.

Still, rather fun game and I can also recommend checking it out, especially since it's free to try.

DDO's a rather enjoyable MMO. I've been hanging on Khyber myself, though I'm taking an extended break due to the autumn semester making me unable to play. Also because I didn't really like the latest update all that much.

Still, rather fun game and I can also recommend checking it out, especially since it's free to try.

Truly it is free to play. Sure, you can't play every quest or raid for free without grinding up some points, but they will never charge you to log in and play ... it's up to you whether you want to buy packs or not :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High