The WoT Mafia Game

Re: The WoT Mafia Game

Oh, and the Laarz "empowering" thing confuses me. How is that a pro-town role? What exactly does being "empowered" entail? Apparently the person being "empowered" has to accept it because a late pm kept it from going through.

Current vote count:

ThunderCat [4]: Gullik; Valhauros; Sathoris; Bad Ash
Sathoris [3]: Uraj; Asrrin; Gwaihir
Valhauros [1]: Goryani

Day ends in roughly four hours.

Ever heard of a one shot mediator? A vig is a different from a one shot vig.

Regardless Drixx decided to kill me anyway so this discussion is moot.

Anything you have to say just became the opposite of moot. In a few hours the surviving people in the game will know for sure about you. Whatever your observations and thoughts are will have meaning in light of the reveal. My apologies if you really were telling the truth, but it simply doesn't seem likely.

I would expect your powers to be something like

Powers:
Vigilante. Once per game during a night phase you may choose to ...

Just for people to think about this night. We've had 3 scum flip so far. In a game of 23 there would be at least 6. Trusting all the claims makes this an easy game for the town.

01. Valhauros Mason
02. ThunderCat ???
03. Uraj Town
04. Gwaihir ???
05. Sathoris Vig
06. Gullik Mason
07. Bad Ash ???
08. Feysal Mason
09. Goryani Mason
10. Asrrin Rolecop
11. Leopold Stotch ???
12. Laarz Empowerer
13. Drixx Lover

Hmm, does today seem like a good day to test Uraj's power? I am not sure if that would confirm him as town, but seems like a good step in that direction.

01. Valhauros Mason
02. ThunderCat Hider
03. Uraj Town
04. Gwaihir ???
05. Sathoris Vig
06. Gullik Mason
07. Bad Ash ???
08. Feysal Mason
09. Goryani Mason
10. Asrrin Rolecop
11. Leopold Stotch ???
12. Laarz Empowerer
13. Drixx Lover

Fixed that for you Sathoris.

I also don't remember Gwaihir and Bad Ash claiming. I could have missed it during my "Read as fast as possible to catch up with the game" phase.

I also don't remember Gwaihir and Bad Ash claiming. I could have missed it during my "Read as fast as possible to catch up with the game" phase.

Not officially no. I did mention my name the very first day though.

Caluin Graye said:
You are Verin Sedai, member of the Brown Ajah who value knowledge and history. Additionally, you are also a member of the Black Ajah, servants of the Shadow and loyal to the Dark One. However, you are a mole and work towards undermining the Black Ajah from within. Nobody else knows this, and it is a very dangerous job.

WIN CONDITION: TOWN

POWERS:
Sane Cop: With your extensive knowledge of the servants of the Shadow, you are in a unique position to determine if someone is working for or against the Dragon.
Once per night, you may target someone for investigation. That person will return a 'Darkfriend' or 'Lightfriend' result.

Miller: Being part of the Black Ajah, you are technically allied with the Shadow. Should someone investigate you, they will receive a 'Darkfriend' result.

My investigation results were always listed in my first post of the day. For town I used the word light somewhere after quoting or mentioning their name, otherwise I accused.

Should also explain my response to Goryiani earlier.

Results:
Goryiani:Lightfriend
Val:Lightfriend
Ankeli:Darkfriend
Thundercat:Lightfriend

Unvote: Sathoris
Vote:Leopold Stotch

I don't know.. Kestegs was in danger of being lynched a few hours before the day was supposed to end, with the activity level at the time placing a vote on Ankeli wouldn't change much, besides you didn't hint at all at knowing Ankeli to be scum, even when we were headed towards a mislynch. After Caluin announced the extension you dissapeared for the remaining day.

You are sticking your neck out for TC now, and if we lynch Leo we still can't confirm you or TC. If we do lynch TC we can confirm you and the remaining mafia is basically dead meat.

01. Valhauros Mason
02. ThunderCat Hider/Scum
03. Uraj Town
04. Gwaihir Cop
05. Sathoris Vig
06. Gullik Mason
07. Bad Ash ???
08. Feysal Mason
09. Goryani Mason
10. Asrrin Rolecop
11. Leopold Stotch ???
12. Laarz Empowerer
13. Drixx Lover

Lynching TC and him flipping scum means you are scum too. TC flipping town could mean you are still scum, but I don't think you'd draw unnecesary attention to yourself as scum just to save town TC here.

Which means there are only four unconfirmed players left (whatever you think of me doesn't matter cause I'll be gone anyway. I'm inclined to trust BA for the whole Ankeli saga. Nonetheless that gives us a 75% succes chance if not 100% for our lynch tomorrow.

However I also think Uraj to be town. More likely is that you and TC are scum together with Laarz to make a 6 man mafia team.

Drixx's "The Laarz "empowering" thing confuses me. How is that a pro-town role?":
I received today a PM saying that I had been empowered and it would have enhanced my ability, if I hadn't forgotten to use it (sorry again). I'm absolutely sure that Laarz saw my post #670, and decided to empower me. The fact that both Asrrin and Goryani confirmed this ability, and Laarz's post #751 trusting me as a townie, are more than enough reason for me to believe he's own of the good guys.

Gwaihir's "Does today seem like a good day to test Uraj's power?":

Are you kidding me? Today is the worst day to test that ability, since we have the potential chance to remove two anti-towns from the game. Uraj's ability should only be used if for some weird reason we ended up on the brink of Lylo and someone's lynch would mean the end of the game.

Also, I agree with Sathoris. We should lynch ThunderCat.

The fact that he alledgedly appeared town in Gwaihir's investigations could probably mean that he's the godfather, since it is a role that has no appeared in the deceased mafia players's description.

Here's an interesting theory I just thought of.

What if Leo is a SK, and not Sathoris as it has been suggested? Leo has been mostly away for the first few days, and once she got back, killings started to happen. Albeit, Sathoris claimed to have gone after Technomancer, but what if his shot coincided with Leo's?

I realize that this might look like a petty way of saving my arse, but in the event I don't make it through the day, it might be something worth looking into.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

Ye gods, twenty pages. I've got some catching up to do. At first glance, I see there has been a mass claim, ThunderCat has claimed hider, and he is set to be lynched with three votes. Not a very large majority. I'd be fine with testing the theory that hider is a popular scum claim, whether it be by lynch or by Drixx.

I've noticed the trend that for most the town has, the mafia has someone immune to it. We had a watcher, and an undetectable killer. We had a doctor, and a strongman. We have a cop... and there may well be a godfather. Gwaihir's results may simply not be conclusive, given what we've seen.

Current vote count:

ThunderCat [3]: Valhauros; Sathoris; Bad Ash
Sathoris [2]: Uraj; Asrrin
Valhauros [1]: Goryani
Leopold Stotch [2]: Gullik; Gwaihir

Day ends in roughly three hours.

You are Talmanes Delovinde. You are the first officer in the Band of the Red Hand, the mercenary group commanded by Matrim Cauthon.

POWERS:
None.

I asked Asrrin a question, post # 746 I think, he was here when I asked it, then left and came back a little later and still no answer, I will claim but I would like to hear Asrrin's answer first.

Sath, whats makes you still think that i'm scum?

Sath, whats makes you still think that i'm scum?

Techinally that still shouldn't be there. And I don't neccesarily think you're scum. It's just an option, you may well interchange your name with one of the other onconfirmed players on that list.

Is it possible to have two mafia factions in this game, lorewise? That might mean BA is still scum.

Techinally that still shouldn't be there. And I don't neccesarily think you're scum. It's just an option, you may well interchange your name with one of the other onconfirmed players on that list.

Is it possible to have two mafia factions in this game, lorewise? That might mean BA is still scum.

Unlikely. I would be on SK and mafia before going for 2 mafia teams.

You know the thing that bothers me most was the 2 nk's the last night, does anyone think that a single scum group would get 2 nk's.

Here's an interesting theory I just thought of.

What if Leo is a SK, and not Sathoris as it has been suggested? Leo has been mostly away for the first few days, and once she got back, killings started to happen. Albeit, Sathoris claimed to have gone after Technomancer, but what if his shot coincided with Leo's?

I realize that this might look like a petty way of saving my arse, but in the event I don't make it through the day, it might be something worth looking into.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

seriously? SERIOUSLY? just because i've been on and off today and i have matters IRL and work to attend to makes me a SK? HA! you wish.

Okay, I think I've skimmed the most vital things from the end of the day, that being role claims and some other discussion. Drixx has apparently submitted Sathoris as his kill choice. I'm not sure if he can change it after doing it, but in any case he is apparently no longer here.

Since the other masons have claimed, powers and all, I will do the same.

You are Wil al'Seen. You grew up in the same town as Rand, Perrin and Mat. Currently, you are in Perrin's army acting as his banner bearer as well as a personal bodyguard. If need be, you'd die for Perrin, and you may indeed have the opportunity to do so.

POWERS:
Mason: You are in a mason group with Valhauros and Gullik. You may speak with your masons at night. You may not speak with them during the day.

By the rules, ThunderCat remains the leading lynch candidate, despite being tied with Leo, since he had more than three votes originally. I'd rather not leave it that close though.

Vote: ThunderCat

From what I've seen, Leo remains an unknown quantity. Have you claimed, or have I simply not seen it (which would be entirely possible)?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High