The WoT Mafia Game

Re: The WoT Mafia Game

Missed Val's post, That pretty much confirms the mason group for me at least, I definitely expected Perrin to be in the game as a tracker.

Why wouldnt they confirm that you were apart of their mason group before you said that?

I confirm Valhaouros claim btw, I didn't mention him at first because tried to keep the tracker unknown for another night.

Here is my role PM

Caluin Graye said:
You are Aram, former peace-loving Tinker turned master swordsman. Banned from your tribe for resorting to violence to protect yourself, you've latched on to the person who taught you to stand up for yourself. You don't care much about the Dragon and his battle against the Shadow, but Perrin's causes are your causes, and that's good enough for you.

WIN CONDITION: TOWN

POWERS:
Mason: You are in a mason group with Valhauros and Feysal. You may speak with your masons at night. You may not speak with them during the day.

TC's claim could be loretrue, as Morgaihne (?) is secretly in hiding in Perrins group. I'm still letting my vote stay there.

Ahh, I see what you mean Sath and Val, but lore wise Perrin had no idea of who Morgase was for a very long time, even though they were traveling together. At least if TC is lynched he will be back, so we could do worse I guess.

So if the town is going to lynch TC, who should I take with me? Masons, answer quickly, I have 18 minutes to decide.

I believe Val suggested Leopold also, but I want the other masons to agree. 13 minutes.

The whole thing with Perin is just the flavor of the role. Nothing to do with the Valhauros.

Ahh, I see what you mean Sath and Val, but lore wise Perrin had no idea of who Morgase was for a very long time, even though they were traveling together. At least if TC is lynched he will be back, so we could do worse I guess.

It only works if I get killed. Not if I'm lynched, according to the host.

No reason to wait any longer, here's my claim:

Caluin Graye said:
You are Merana Ambrey, Aes Sedai. You are loyal to Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, and have sworn fealty to follow him to the Last Battle. As a member of the Gray Ajah, you are famed for your ability to negotiate peaceful treaties and resolve difficult conflicts through words alone. You gave your oath to not use the One Power, however, so can't rely on your mystical abilties to help you.

WIN CONDITION: TOWN

POWERS:
Mediator: Once during the game, you may prevent the lynch from occuring. Your decision must be made before the end of the day. No flip will occur. Your action will be announced to the thread at end of the day. To use this power, you must include the words "" in a post.
(trigger phrase removed)
The ability stops all lynches for the day phase.

Mine says once per game, while Sathoris claimed one-shot and included it as part of the power name. There are now also back to back kills with the same sort of flavor.

The whole thing with Perin is just the flavor of the role. Nothing to do with the Valhauros.

I think unless something drastically changes in the next 10 minutes you are the lynch leader today. This late flurry of activity is certainly odd.

No reason to wait any longer, here's my claim:

(trigger phrase removed)
The ability stops all lynches for the day phase.

Mine says once per game, while Sathoris claimed one-shot and included it as part of the power name. There are now also back to back kills with the same sort of flavor.

This makes Sathoris look really bad, and somehow he went from being the lynch target to scraping out of the jam. Personally, I think the town needs to know for sure, and if he was telling the truth then hopefully we can glean something from it.

Kill: Sathoris

Hope I'm making the right play here. Good luck to the good guys.

Why 10 minutes Drixx?

Wow, apparently I fail. I mixed up the day end times and thought this day phase ended at 5pm my time. It doesn't matter much since I planned my evening around the end time and am leaving in a few minutes either way.

This makes Sathoris look really bad, and somehow he went from being the lynch target to scraping out of the jam. Personally, I think the town needs to know for sure, and if he was telling the truth then hopefully we can glean something from it.

Kill: Sathoris

Hope I'm making the right play here. Good luck to the good guys.

Are you thinking of TC's game Drixx? As we have 4 hours here yet.

Are you thinking of TC's game Drixx? As we have 4 hours here yet.

Yes I was. I've got a bunch of errands I have to do and planned on leaving in 5 minutes because I thought the day was ending then, else I would have gone and done them earlier.

In any case, I felt like Sathoris needed to go today, and early on it seemed like he would be the lynch target so I was more and more expecting to simply not use my ability. With the mason reveal though, it seems like TC and Leopold are higher priority targets, plus the inconsistency of Sathoris' wording compared to a confirmed mason's wording convinced me that Sathoris was at the very least not being honest with us.

Thus, that sealed the decision for me. I certainly hope it was the right one. I've got to go now and take care of business before shops close. I hope I made a good choice.

Ever heard of a one shot mediator? A vig is a different from a one shot vig.

Regardless Drixx decided to kill me anyway so this discussion is moot.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High