The WoT Mafia Game

Re: The WoT Mafia Game

Gwaihir, this channeling you speak of would this be thru a anti-town or can it be thru anyone, if its thru a town player, couldn't they just say what happened or what? can you expand on this?

Channeling = Using the One Power (basically magic of WoT). Useable only by certain people, but they can be either good or evil. For example, Both Allana (town) and Grendal (anti-town) can channel. I would still bet this case is anti-town though.

Yikes. Always bad at the spelling on names. Alanna and Graendal

Side note: Where are you Asrrin and what is your result? Might give us a good lead to start on today.

Anyways, Leo, you have been pretty out of the picture so far. Why did you not vote or switch to Ankeli? Why did you vote Drixx? Who would be your choice for lynching today?

Are we seriously going to just let the whole Sathoris lied through his teeth thing go? We've seen 0-1 kills for the first few nights until we had our first double NK, and Sathoris immediately claimed one shot vig, and then the story proceeded to say he basically killed again. Cal has said that there is a Special win condition different from the scum and town, so an SK is not out of the question. It just doesn't make any sense at all unless he's lying through his teeth!

vote: Sathoris

Asrrin, you feel last nights results are not worth sharing then?

Anyways, it is possible scum make mistakes, but this one Sath made seems like it would be a really silly one. AnywaysSath, maybe I forgot, but did you ever quote your exact role PM? If not, now would be a very good time to try that.

Also, not sure if it applies, but you made need caps on the v of Vote.

I have a feeling Laarz is scum. Just a gut read at this point.

Sathoris is capable of claiming with no pressure to gain cred to end game, but IDK its still a huge gamble.

The whole "I wanna know who is setting me up" thing doesnt sit well with me

Channeling = Using the One Power (basically magic of WoT). Useable only by certain people, but they can be either good or evil. For example, Both Allana (town) and Grendal (anti-town) can channel. I would still bet this case is anti-town though.

Normally both sides would be able to use the One Power.

From kestegs post#577
"You are Alanna Mosvani, an Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. You are loyal to Rand al'Thor, and hope to see him at least alive, if not well, to the Last Battle. Normally you'd be powerful with your connection to the One Power, but you gave your oath that you'd not touch it, so you must rely on your natural abilities to see you alive."

I think its more likely that only the anti-town can channel for this game.

Also from Cal's opening post #3
"Anyone that channels in Rhuidean will be subject to my wrath. I will brook no one using the One Power other than myself until this has concluded."
------
Sathoris's claim post: #564

I do consider Laarz as a possibility for scum. Not too much scum hunting content and other than a random vote for kestegs the first day, has only voted on the tail end of Loz's wagon the 2nd time and similar position on Ankeli's wagon yesterday. It's hard to tell with Laarz though, he's almost as quiet as Noodle.

Asrrin, you feel last nights results are not worth sharing then?

Anyways, it is possible scum make mistakes, but this one Sath made seems like it would be a really silly one. AnywaysSath, maybe I forgot, but did you ever quote your exact role PM? If not, now would be a very good time to try that.

Also, not sure if it applies, but you made need caps on the v of Vote.

Vote: Sathoris just in case then.

I'm not sure what to make of my latest investigation. I don't want to spill any more beans (and thus innocent blood) like with kestegs. My result from last night said that my target has the ability to talk at night. That could mean one of two things, so I think I will let you guys decide if you want me to reveal the name. Do you think it's scum talk or masonry?

Can you notice any notable interactions between your target and the dead mafia Asrrin?

That might help you figure out if said target is mafia or mason.

I have a feeling Laarz is scum. Just a gut read at this point.

Sathoris is capable of claiming with no pressure to gain cred to end game, but IDK its still a huge gamble.

The whole "I wanna know who is setting me up" thing doesnt sit well with me

BA, you might want to have your feelers checked, and a Tums may help with that gut.

Normally both sides would be able to use the One Power.

From kestegs post#577
"You are Alanna Mosvani, an Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. You are loyal to Rand al'Thor, and hope to see him at least alive, if not well, to the Last Battle. Normally you'd be powerful with your connection to the One Power, but you gave your oath that you'd not touch it, so you must rely on your natural abilities to see you alive."

I think its more likely that only the anti-town can channel for this game.

Also from Cal's opening post #3
"Anyone that channels in Rhuidean will be subject to my wrath. I will brook no one using the One Power other than myself until this has concluded."
------
Sathoris's claim post: #564

I do consider Laarz as a possibility for scum. Not too much scum hunting content and other than a random vote for kestegs the first day, has only voted on the tail end of Loz's wagon the 2nd time and similar position on Ankeli's wagon yesterday. It's hard to tell with Laarz though, he's almost as quiet as Noodle.

Just about everyone is a possibility for scum, but thanks for noticing me.

I actaully thought Gullik to be very scummy, especially this post that BA also noticed. I didn't comment at the time because I wasn't sure about BA.

Does this part make you any more townie? Considering that Godfather roles wouldn't show, should mafia have much more power roles now that 2 are already dead?

I can see the rest of your right wagons point though, although I myself didn't mafia allegiance affect my lynch vote overly much the NCIS game when I was mafia.

Unvote: Bad Ash

He's been lurking just as hard as Laarz. And you know there is always at least one lurker mafia in the game.

I'm not sure what to make of my latest investigation. I don't want to spill any more beans (and thus innocent blood) like with kestegs. My result from last night said that my target has the ability to talk at night. That could mean one of two things, so I think I will let you guys decide if you want me to reveal the name. Do you think it's scum talk or masonry?

Ask the lorekeepers whether roles exist that can be masons. Usually masons aren't in a mafia game so odds are on him/her being mafia.

I actaully thought Gullik to be very scummy, especially this post that BA also noticed. I didn't comment at the time because I wasn't sure about BA.

He's been lurking just as hard as Laarz. And you know there is always at least one lurker mafia in the game.

That and Ankeli defended him a lil. Basically unvoted me because I said it was scummy to be voting for me haha. It defintely sent bells off

That and Ankeli defended him a lil. Basically unvoted me because I said it was scummy to be voting for me haha. It defintely sent bells off

Actually I didn't care overly much about what you thought was scummy, it was rather when you 'reminded' me of your voting history and wagon pushing.

The mafia you had invested till now haven't had "night-talk" as an ability, but they had other abilities as well. Did you find 2 abilities on anyone? I would lean towards it being a mason group.

The lore has the wise-ones that usually talks amongst each others at night, the same is true for the 'super girls trio', so there is plenty of space for a mason group.

I find it hard to believe that a mafia/SK would claim a one-vig shot and then use the same kill flavour later. But then night 3 must have had 3 killers with someone overlapping with Sath. Seems unlikely as well.

Sorry for triple posting.

Someone upped their acitivity level all of a sudden. Guilty conscience?

I think you were better off lurking gullik...yikes.

I thought about waiting to say anything so it wouldn't seem so suspicious to start talking right after you start talking about me, but then that would have to wait untill tomorrow at 17-18 as it's late here and I will be busy during the day tomorrow. So I decided against it, it was obviously a mistake as you folks always go flimsy reasons.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High