The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Nkl cn ssr Lz tht hd Nkl bn nt-twn, Nkl hdn't bn "fk".

Gracias, Ankeli. So we do not know exactly what would have happened, had you spoken to Feysal.

If Feysal is exactly what he says he was, you would have gotten confirmation. If Feysal was some form of anti-town element, you may have been killed when you spoke to him - certainly a lot of people have been killed this game at night. Could Feysal be a kind of evil bartender, who poisons/shoots/assassinates the people he converses with? That would explain a lot, but it's a leap of faith.

I admit I have been wondering about this. Three nights in succession, the person I spoke to has died. If I am right about you, then you know what happened to FalconGK and why.

On the other hand, the fact that Ankeli was "afk" and could not converse with Feysal, this may mean that Ankeli was not blocked from his night-time activity - and thus Ankeli could be anti-town. Another leap.

Or it could be that Noodle is the last mafia, and we can lynch him to win.

I am certain, in this game of TC's, that nothing is certain.

Occam's Razor:

Vote: Noodle

Thank you. Now all we need is Ankeli. Please trust me one final time. This is the best and only thing I could think of that gives town a chance at victory. And Loz, you will have your 50% chance of being chosen. You deserve it.

Nkl cn ssr Lz tht hd Nkl bn nt-twn, Nkl hdn't bn "fk".

"Ankeli can assure Loz that had Ankeli been anti-town, Ankeli hadn't been afk."

Makes perfect sense to me, as it did in my last message to you.

Please. Your vote is all we need now.

However this ends, we're headed for an epic ending.

Feysal, I would have to take what you say en confianza, on faith and that you are telling me everything that pertains to your role. Not compelling.

Your insistence on me being mafia could be a genuine conviction on your part, but I also have to take into account that you are anti-town and trying to manoeuvre Noodle into wasting a NK on me. This has been duly noted.

Thank you everyone. Noodle is locked. TC now knows what will happen. The outcome now rests on the flip of a coin.

Whatever the end result, I think this is an epic way to end this game. I feel like I pulled the town from a hopeless position to at least having a chance at victory.

Oh well, S or B, Noodle is locked. Extremo juego.

Did we win?

Just to satisfy my curiosidad, was it a requirement that TC be copied into any PMing when Feysal had his night-time talk with whoever (specifically Ankeli)?

I want to know whether a block occurs automatically, or if it requires that the two players actually PM each other.

Gracias.

Just to satisfy my curiosidad, was it a requirement that TC be copied into any PMing when Feysal had his night-time talk with whoever (specifically Ankeli)?

I want to know whether a block occurs automatically, or if it requires that the two players actually PM each other.

Gracias.

I can't think of any way that the block would have required the person to talk back. Consider - if the person did not want to be blocked, he could have still read everything sent to him. It would've been practically impossible for TC to check whether the person did reply. I could have simply moved the discussion somewhere else to avoid the block, if I didn't want him to know. Not that I would have cheated like that, mind you.

But, I did send TC the discussions from every night. Actually, Ankeli might remember that. I wrote to him in English, so TC would be able to read it later. To nurman I wrote in Finnish, and I had to translate later.

Clarification: after each night I gathered all of the messages into one long email, which I sent to TC. His pm box is quite small after all, he'd have run out of space real soon, like the rest of us.

Feysal, that makes sense, although the target of the talk may well not be aware that his action or inaction could affect a block (even assuming he realised that a block could occur).

In other words, on TC knows for sure. Y Dios, he knows, but I think He was staying out of this game! :)

I wonder, where is TC? I would like to wrap this up. If my theory wasn't completely wrong, and I don't know how it could be, then the game has practically ended. TC knows what I will do. Tomorrow night, invitations will be sent, but there is little meaning in talking. Nothing more to say, no more ace to play.

Except there is the question of what Ankeli will do, if I get Loz. If Ankeli believes me to be able to kill, there is the possibility that I would simply not kill tonight, to make Loz seem like he was guilty. But then, if I could kill, I would kill one, be unlynchable the next day due to lack of majority, and win. If there is no kill today, that means I cannot. If I could, it would be my winning move.

And just in case I am wrong about you Loz and you are town, the game has already ended.

I suspect that TC is otherwise engaged, and will wrap this up pronto.

If he does not, the options are:

You, Feysal are anti-town, and will kill one of us tonight and win.
Ankeli is anti-town, and will kill one of us tonight and win.
I will kill one of us tonight, and win.

But, if no one is killed tonight - I'm guessing that one of you has a limited NK ability, in some way it depends upon some condition being fulfilled before it can trigger. This would explain one kill on Night 1, and one kill on Night 5. For some reason, a kill attempt failed on those two nights. It's all I got.

Hopefully, though, we've already won.

If we haven't won already, one of you two is anti-town and I have no idea who it is :(

At the start of this day, I went with the explanation that there had to be two killers left, but they had both targeted the same person. This is an equally reasonable explanation for the single kill today.

Great. Thanks, Feysal, muchas gracias. So we haven't won?

Leo being the serial killer explains the one kill and we win - if the single kill was down to two kills on one target, that puts each of us back in the frame - which puts you back in the frame, as far as I'm concerned.

I start thinking you're definitely town and then you start jockeying for position, setting me up as the fall guy. I see what you're trying.

Buenas noches, muchachos, I am done for tonight. TC, can we win yet? :)

Hasta luego.

This game does tend to get heated, that much is true. But I try not to take it personally, and I hope you don't either. I've played the best game I've been able, and for what it's worth, I believe you have played very well. Whoever wins will have deserved the victory. And I won't be too proud, after my many mistakes, that I wouldn't admit I could be wrong about you, and about there being two killers left today. If I was wrong, then the game is indeed over. If not, everything depends on who I get to speak to the next night.

Can't resist one more look!

I've found this game to be intriguing, maddening, and very involving, but also confusing :)

It certainly has been played in a good spirit by everyone involved, despite some hefty restrictions and some difficult game themes. Very enjoyable and I cannot wait to see how it ends :D

Buenas noches! Work will just gave to cope with me being half-asleep tomorrow - again! :)

Noodle has been locked. He was the Dark skinned singer (mafia don). The day will continue as scheduled. The suspense is killing me too, but I love messing with peoples minds ;). And in case you are wondering, no, no one has won yet.

PS: Congratulations to the town for lynching their first mafia member :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High