The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Oh no. You've totally misunderstood what I have in mind.

When I wrote my earlier post about Leo potentially being the serial killer, I was considering the possibility. I no longer am. She was town, Ankeli and I are town. I know you are not.

Despite knowing you are not town I am offering to join forces with you, to give us both a chance of winning against Noodle.

Noodle is a mafia hitman. He killed wickedswami. That is how he knew who he was.

From the start, there have been two mafia faction in the game, involved in a drug war, with us townies in between. Uraj's ability was thus limited, because he could only expose one of the two organizations.

When FalconGK admitted to being twin Noodle, you knew both that Noodle was mafia and FalconGK was his substitute. You knew this, because Bad Ash was your hitman and wickedswami had replaced him, and told you of being Bad Ash's twin. This is why FalconGK was killed, so he couldn't replace Noodle.

When you told Noodle had killed Sathoris, you spoke the truth. You knew it was true, because the other kill was yours.

I know all this. I am still willing to offer you cooperation against Noodle. If he is the counterpart to Bad Ash, he is a hitman. My block will not defend against that, but it will defend against you.

If Noodle is lynched today, you and I both have a shot at winning the game. It will depend on a simple coin toss by ThunderCat - I will invite you and Ankeli, and if I get Ankeli, you will win. If I get you, town wins.

What say you? Will you rather take your chances against Noodle, or will you leave the end of the game to be decided by a coin flip?

I realize that the rules of this game may forbid you from confessing if any of this is true. You don't have to admit anything. I still need your vote to secure any chance of town winning this.

Vote: Noodle

Oh, and the reason I unvoted Loz was because I had begun to suspect what I wrote above. If Noodle was a hitman, he would have to die first, or town would have no hope. I was worried that Noodle and Ankeli might show up and lock the lynch, so I had to unvote to prevent that while I was thinking.

Feysal, your conspiracy theories are becoming increasingly farfetched. You may be successful in leading a lynchtrain on me today, but I'll take satisfaction that the post-game denouement will vindicate me.

Vote: Feysal

It comes to this.

Noodle is the hitman, you cannot block him, you need my vote to lynch him during the day. Assuming we get the lynch, you invite Ankeli and me both at night, and it's fifty-fifty whether my "NK ability" is blocked, depending upon who you talk to. I am blocked, I lose, Ankeli is blocked, I win. Very agreeable.

Or, I vote you, Noodle presumably joins me (his best chance to kill you), Ankeli and you vote one of us two to tie the votes. Not sure what happens there, probably a stalemate no-lynch. In which case, Noodle kills one of us three at night, and the two survivors lynch him the next day. If I am one of the survivors of the night attack, I am certain to win - if I am not one of the survivors, town wins without me.

Of course, if I have a NK ability, a second player may well die, and if Noodle survives the night, he has a chance to win. If Noodle and I somehow kill each other, town win.

Two things are wrong with this, mi amigo -
1. If I am scum, and we lynch Noodle, you can raise the odds from a fifty-fifty coin toss to certainty by only inviting me to the bar overnight. My "ability" gets blocked and you lynch me in the morning.

2. I don't have a night ability other than the one I claimed in my role-claim post. I take snaps, I don't kill. The single kill from last night was the result of Leo being killed, and unable to do her thing. You are spinning a line to ensure that you win.

If Noodle is lynched because I have taken your offer and thus agreed that I am mafia, you will have no problem whatsoever in persuading Ankeli that I am scum - I admitted it after all. That's me lynched and with only you and Ankeli left alive, that's Ankeli dead from the night-kill ability you have.

If you are lynched and are scum, Town wins.

If you are lynched, and are somehow Town, Noodle is scum, he picks off Ankeli or myself the next night and wins.

So, the choice - you are scum or Noodle is scum. Bah.

The bargain you suggest is an excellent gambit,, but I cannot let you have this victory, Feysal. You have played a powerful role brilliantly. I haven't got all the answers, I can only work with what I know - and anything else is window dressing designed to kill me, I have to disregard it.

TC has created a fiendish game. I wish I'd been NK'd on Night 1 like I usually am :)

Tbh Nkl hs thght Fsl t b scm fr qt sm tm nw. Cld b th lst scm nw tht Lpld s dd. Hwvr Nkl hs pld hrrbl ccrdng t hs rl, nd ths stll hsn't flflld hs dstn n th gm, nd cnnt vt t lnch Fsl.

Fsl, kll m vr th nxt nght pls. Knn mst d.

Nkl blvs ths mv lvs s n ddlck, nd Nkl sn't gng t chng hs vt. Fsl prpbl cn't wn th gm nw tht h's bn td, bt Nkl stll cn't vt fr hm.

Or, I vote you, Noodle presumably joins me (his best chance to kill you), Ankeli and you vote one of us two to tie the votes. Not sure what happens there, probably a stalemate no-lynch. In which case, Noodle kills one of us three at night, and the two survivors lynch him the next day. If I am one of the survivors of the night attack, I am certain to win - if I am not one of the survivors, town wins without me.

That is actually true. If you are not a killer, or you hold off on killing, there will be one death only. But would you risk being killed by Noodle in that case? I think you would be picked off, costing you the victory, if I am right about you.

Besides, my death at this point could actually be the victory for town. Consider this: when I'm gone, there will be two killers left. If you don't kill your competition, your competition kills you. Killers have to try to take each other out, or lose the game. Ankeli is left the sole survivor, victory to the town, although in my case it would be posthumous.

Actually, I'm tempted to vote myself to make that happen.

Two things are wrong with this, mi amigo -
1. If I am scum, and we lynch Noodle, you can raise the odds from a fifty-fifty coin toss to certainty by only inviting me to the bar overnight. My "ability" gets blocked and you lynch me in the morning.

You forget that my ability is random. I said yesterday I was certain you were mafia, yet I did not target you. I got a random result and that was Leo. If I were able to target a single player, then why do you think I didn't target you or Noodle last night?

2. I don't have a night ability other than the one I claimed in my role-claim post. I take snaps, I don't kill. The single kill from last night was the result of Leo being killed, and unable to do her thing. You are spinning a line to ensure that you win.

I'm quite certain of you having the ability to kill now. Not completely, I'll give you that, but certain enough that I would gamble town's victory on it. I don't want you to die today.

If Noodle is lynched because I have taken your offer and thus agreed that I am mafia, you will have no problem whatsoever in persuading Ankeli that I am scum - I admitted it after all. That's me lynched and with only you and Ankeli left alive, that's Ankeli dead from the night-kill ability you have.

I cannot kill. You are probably confused, but if my theory of you and Noodle is true, then you should know that you two have to try to kill each other tomorrow night.

The bargain you suggest is an excellent gambit,, but I cannot let you have this victory, Feysal. You have played a powerful role brilliantly. I haven't got all the answers, I can only work with what I know - and anything else is window dressing designed to kill me, I have to disregard it.

It is as I said. You have to choose - whether you take your chances with Noodle and most likely die, or you take your chance with me. It is your only chance of winning. I have never yet lied, and I'm not starting now. If I invite you and Ankeli, the end result will be random.

TC has created a fiendish game. I wish I'd been NK'd on Night 1 like I usually am :)

That he has. I'm now playing with my cards on the table, in full view. You may be able to lynch me, and that will seal your doom. Or you take my offer. Your move.

Tbh Nkl hs thght Fsl t b scm fr qt sm tm nw. Cld b th lst scm nw tht Lpld s dd. Hwvr Nkl hs pld hrrbl ccrdng t hs rl, nd ths stll hsn't flflld hs dstn n th gm, nd cnnt vt t lnch Fsl.

Fsl, kll m vr th nxt nght pls. Knn mst d.

Nkl blvs ths mv lvs s n ddlck, nd Nkl sn't gng t chng hs vt. Fsl prpbl cn't wn th gm nw tht h's bn td, bt Nkl stll cn't vt fr hm.

"To be honest Ankeli has thought Feysal to be scum for quite some time now. Could be the last scum now that Leopold is dead. However Ankeli has played horribly according to his role, and thus still hasn't fulfilled his destiny in the game, and cannot vote to lynch Feysal.

Feysal, kill me the next night please. Kenny must die.

Ankeli believes this move leaves us in deadlock, and Ankeli isn't going to change his vote. Feysal probably can't win the game now that he's been outed, but Ankeli still can't vote for him."

Don't tell me, you're the village idiot?

If that's true, then all is lost, town can no longer win. I am the only one left.

Amigos, a no lynch is not a disaster for us, but Day 6 will be a little more uncertain if we fail to decide now.

I am certain that Noodle is innocent and Feysal is the last guilty party. When I saw him (Noodle) with Sathoris that night, I jumped to a conclusion - there must be some explanation for my seeing them together, and I blame TC square and fair for messing with our heads this round.

The manoeuvrings that Feysal has employed, and his setting me up for a fall, his convenient ability to role-block, but 2 kills per night from Night 2 onwards? Come on.

Ankeli, can I ask you to change your vote? I'll listen to any counter-argument you have, we have time to talk, but right now, as things stand, Feysal is scum and needs to die.

Preview edit:
Feysal, you have said all along that you have the ability to role-block, to choose players to visit the bar and have one of them talk to you. I only have your word that this is an accurate description of your ability. There is no evidence that conclusively points to a role-block ability. You describe what happens in your bar, but no one else can properly corroborate it. You cannot prove what you are saying, so I cannot base my actions upon what you say.

Your offer is brilliant, you paint me into a corner and give me a way out. If I take your offer, I'm scum and I get lynched. If I don't take your offer, I survive the night, you kill Noodle and I get the blame for it. You then kill Ankeli at your leisure. Nice.

I want a better option.

Feysal, nice piece of misdirection. Ankeli is the VI now. ¿Seriamente?

Rule question to TC: can I vote myself?

If Ankeli is the village idiot, and I'm the last town player left, that will be the end of the town. The killers take each other out, the village idiot survives, and nobody wins.

If Ankeli is town, my death will mean the town winning, with Ankeli as the sole survivor.

I don't like those odds, but I would try them. If I can't convince Loz to change his mind, I will lock my lynch. It is the only thing I have left.

Feysal, you have said all along that you have the ability to role-block, to choose players to visit the bar and have one of them talk to you. I only have your word that this is an accurate description of your ability. There is no evidence that conclusively points to a role-block ability. You describe what happens in your bar, but no one else can properly corroborate it. You cannot prove what you are saying, so I cannot base my actions upon what you say.

Your offer is brilliant, you paint me into a corner and give me a way out. If I take your offer, I'm scum and I get lynched. If I don't take your offer, I survive the night, you kill Noodle and I get the blame for it. You then kill Ankeli at your leisure. Nice.

I want a better option.

I am sorry, but I have none to offer. For what it's worth, I did speak to Ankeli on the second night. Everyone else I've spoken to is now dead.

And yes, I did speak you to a corner. I now regret not having joined you in lynching Noodle yesterday when I had the chance. I should have realized much earlier the explanation for why Noodle knew wickedswami to be mafia.

You alone now know whether you have killing powers or not. You have to decide whether you risk being killed by Noodle the next night, or if you take my offer. I cannot prove it to be random, that is true. You have to decide whether my word is more appealing than the near-certain death you'd face with Noodle.

And I promise you this. When the day ends, if I cannot convince you to change your mind, I will vote myself, in the faint hope that Ankeli is pro-town after all and is the last man standing.

Unvote: Feysal

Feysal - seriamente? Something may be wrong, I need to re-read the thread.

Fsl, f Fsl vts fr Fsl (lghng t ld @ tht) Nkl wll nt b th lst mn stndng, Nkl wll gt NK'd ssmng Fsl s nt scum.

Feysal, is there any chance, pequeño posibilidad, that you did not in fact block Ankeli on Night 2, and that he may have killed someone that night?

Ankeli, did you or did you not talk to Feysal?

Something isn't adding up here.

Nkl hd th chnc t tlk t Fsl, bt Nkl ws "fk" tht nght. Nkl dd rcv pm's frm Fsl.

Gracias, Ankeli. So we do not know exactly what would have happened, had you spoken to Feysal.

If Feysal is exactly what he says he was, you would have gotten confirmation. If Feysal was some form of anti-town element, you may have been killed when you spoke to him - certainly a lot of people have been killed this game at night. Could Feysal be a kind of evil bartender, who poisons/shoots/assassinates the people he converses with? That would explain a lot, but it's a leap of faith.

On the other hand, the fact that Ankeli was "afk" and could not converse with Feysal, this may mean that Ankeli was not blocked from his night-time activity - and thus Ankeli could be anti-town. Another leap.

Or it could be that Noodle is the last mafia, and we can lynch him to win.

I am certain, in this game of TC's, that nothing is certain.

Occam's Razor:

Nkl s nt th vllg dt.

"Ankeli is not the village idiot."

You really gave me a fright when you asked to be killed there. It was just the obvious joke then about being Kenny. You made me think my suicide would doom the town.

Fsl, f Fsl vts fr Fsl (lghng t ld @ tht) Nkl wll nt b th lst mn stndng, Nkl wll gt NK'd ssmng Fsl s nt scum.

"Feysal, if Feysal votes for Feysal (laughing out loud at that) Ankeli will not be the last man standing, Ankeli will get NK'd assuming Feysal is not scum."

Assuming Uraj was not wrong, I'm positive Loz has to be mafia. Noodle being mafia as well is also reasonable, I seriously believe he killed wickedswami and learned his identity like that. Everything adds up so nicely that I am risking town's victory over being right here. If only the three of you are left, Loz and Noodle have to try to kill each other. If they kill you, they hand over victory to each other.

Feysal, is there any chance, pequeño posibilidad, that you did not in fact block Ankeli on Night 2, and that he may have killed someone that night?

Ankeli, did you or did you not talk to Feysal?

Something isn't adding up here.

I was told specifically that the person I get to talk to is blocked. Last night I spoke to Leo, can't prove that of course, and she told me she was given a night choice. I told her it would be blocked. Unless TC lied to me, Ankeli was indeed blocked on night two. He cannot possibly have killed anyone then.

Nkl hd th chnc t tlk t Fsl, bt Nkl ws "fk" tht nght. Nkl dd rcv pm's frm Fsl.

"Ankeli had the chance to talk to Feysal, but Ankeli was "afk" that night. Ankeli did receive pm's from Feysal."

I thought of something that might prove my offer is genuine. On the second day, during the business with Sathoris and Zarniwoop, I said that I had invited each of the persons Sathoris named. The next day, I named the persons I had invited the previous night, and Sathoris confirmed seeing two of the three I mentioned.

This would at least confirm that I had invited four people then. I can invite no less, except now with less than four left to invite, I have to invite everyone.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High