The Untwinked Level 99 Progress Thread, Revenge of the 99ers

@Me2NiK last time I checked, I had 480 Ort runes in my 99runner's stashes. So yeah some of us have some hoarding problems...

But 5 Sols is nowhere close to excessive amount, especially for Sol runes. Sol runes are used in Insight and crafting, so they are actually quite "valuable" for a mid rune. Same goes for other runes like Rals, which are used in crafts, Orts are handy for repairing your weapons in the cube to save gold for gambling etc etc. Obviously some of them are rubbish, like I am not sure I could use 370+ Eth runes I have during my life time, unless for some reason I really want godly Blood Crafted boots, which is pretty unlikely.

The fact that we that unlimited stash space, enables us to have all that random garbage for "just in case". If I were you, I'd look at different builds that I'd want to try out in the future and see if any of them would benefit from having a great crafted amulet/ring/gloves/belt and plan accordingly and start picking up runes that are required in that recipe. Want a pair of Knockback gloves with 2javelin/20ias and other goodies? Better stock up on Ort runes and try your luck with crafting Hit Power gloves.

Aura has been running CS and Nihlathak, but not much. Nihlathak dropped a Giant Skull, 2os and 31str if I am not mistaken (2os definitely, not sure of str roll), which was a nice grailer. During my CS runs, I've decided to start taking out boss packs, since they slow me down maybe 2sec per pack, so at least I'm trying to get some of those TC87s I am missing. Also adds a bit of variety to the runs which is nice.

RFL Round 2 starts in less than 17 hours for me, so I'll try to update the table for Aura before that. I've decided that I'll just run one set of 20 hours, doesn't matter what my score is, then it's time to move back to XP grind. I am trying to build a decent lead before @PhineasB is properly starting to hunt me down. Luckily, I still have that Ancients quest left, which will give me a nice boost when I need it the most, but I'm trying to save it for the last 100 mil.

Orts are very useful to repair stuff that costs a lot of gold to repair. Items with staffmods come to mind. My WW Sin will happily use the 150 or so Orts I have by now, because repairing his Chaos Claw with some staffmods on it costs a huge amount of gold. I forgot how much, but it's 1M, or even more.

Chaostar, I am truly humbled to be in the presence of the player with fifty orts. I don't know what you'll do with them all, but it doesn't matter.

He can repair an expensive to fix weapon (typically an item with charges or superior item) 50 times :D
I tend to save a lot of the midlevel runes as well - many can be used for crafting or rerolling spirits/insights etc.

#EDIT: Well this was answered several times on a new page which i failed to notice. Too quick on the draw I guess.

I usually don't keep this stuff because I seldom need it. I probably never will need more than five sols in reserve (if that) and this character, being that she is untwinked and an amazon, doesn't have too much use for an infinite supply of low runes. I play almost all of my characters untwinked and, indeed, without an extended stash (using one for this character though), so hoarding is never really pertinent.

I'm also not much of a perfectionist. I'd never attempt to craft 2/20 +knockback when Charsi's willing to sell me a nice 3/20 with 9 defense!

Code:
Name         (C)            SC/HC    Class  Level/exp   Extended Stash  #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths  # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy     Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal       Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist     Izuna           SC      Sin       99             No         5109        470            4         360
Neksja       Aura            SC      Paladin   98.20          Yes        6750        462            -           -
T72on1       Neverland       SC      Sorc      98             Yes        2190+?      446           13         260
PhineasB     Mercy           SC      Sin       98             Yes           -        446            9           -
hasuprotoss  Reina           SC      Sorc      96             Yes        1100        339            -           -
PhineasB     Hiatus          SC      Sorc      96             Yes           -        375           17           -
Tarantella   Tarasha         HC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
XyleneCyanol Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
darkstarhub  Neptune         SC      Sorc      93             Yes           -          -            -           -
Reyz         Qty             SC      Sorc      92             No            -          -            -           -
OldSoldier   Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
tokerdin     tokeress        SC      Sorc      91             yes           -          -            -           -
Chaostar     Prairie         SC      Sorc      90             Yes         508        234           11         105
Southpaw     Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt       CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           ?          -      Dont want to know
MercMan      Este            SC      Ama       90             Yes        1212        278            2      Classified
Lynchgrinch  Tattersail      SC      Sorc      89             Yes           ?        321         too many     lots
PhineasB     Phaedrus        SC      Pala      89             Yes         268        156            9           -
LiquidClear  Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage  zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Zenigma      Ayura           SC      Barb      **             No            -          -            -           -
Neksja       Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone    Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
Zenigma      Gnosis          SC      Druid     86             No            -          -            -           -
Lord Molyb   Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     84             No          104         87           16          idk
Qwernt       AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit       Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Jean Avila   SpeedAdict      SC      Ama       77             No            -          -            -          50
logo         Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
TwentyMule   Rayne           SC      Sorc      76             Yes         195        140            ?           ?
Darke Rahl   Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
Vildecor     Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax   Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Lord Molyb   Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       50             No           12          9            0         idk
Kitteh       Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU          Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit       Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer      Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin   Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
BKC          Poison_Vic      SC      Necro     12             Yes           1          1            -          2,5

The Fallen
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

As promised, an update on Aura and the tables.

1/5 done! Feels pretty good, but yet, so far away from the ultimate goal. Progress is slow at the moment, but that's because of on-going RFL shenanigans, so I expect things to really pick up in 5 weeks.

As per usual, I've been running CS and occasionally Nihlathak until I get annoyed by his teleporting around. A huge disadvantage to Hammerdin's out there, the hammer spiral is not the most consisting way to hit enemies.

I don't really have much to update, it's only 5% since the last update and I already showed RFL round 1 rune hauls etc. I have been lately wondering what to do with all my runes post-RFL, I don't really have any plans after Aura is done, other than slowly start again with Turirao in this tournament, but I'm not sure how long it's gonna take for me to take on another 99 try :p So if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate them! For reference, I have access to every rune, even Zod by cubing 2 Chams, so any idea is welcome :)

Good luck with all the 99ers participating to Round 2 of RFL and those who don't good luck with your running around outside Travincal and may your drops be red, green and golden!

We made it to 97 :) No longer an empty spot in the table!

Not much in the way of excitement. Two dumb deaths, one where I couldn't recover my body since my body retrieval kit doesn't have much FHR and I tele'd into a bunch of Knights, and one this morning where I did recover my body but ran out of time to finish before having to go to work.

Finds in the last stretch of 96 are below:
k0VCI5O.jpg

No idea what to do with this!

4w24whl.jpg

Hope for a better HotO?

ByAYunW.jpg

Hitting this random poppable finally pays off!

pUqtOcM.jpg

Second Tal's armor. Zero Tal's Ammys :(

nJnOIG5.jpg

The ding shot!

Now I need to figure out my last two levels. I would imagine that doing what I've been doing (Gripphon runs) would still be the best for 97 to 98. However, I've thought about swapping up to either Blizz/Nova or CL/FO to a.) mix things up and b.) murder Diablo. I think I have a bunch of respec tokens, so I'll get a chance to play around with a few things before truly settling on the next big grind.

If anyone has any advice for what they think is best for getting to 98, I'm all ears. And to everyone who's still grinding away, keep on keepin' on :D

Code:
Name         (C)            SC/HC    Class  Level/exp   Extended Stash  #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths  # of Hours
zticazzy     Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal       Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist     Izuna           SC      Sin       99             No         5109        470            4         360
Neksja       Aura            SC      Paladin   98.20          Yes        6750        462            -           -
T72on1       Neverland       SC      Sorc      98             Yes        2190+?      446           13         260
PhineasB     Mercy           SC      Sin       98             Yes           -        446            9           -
hasuprotoss  Reina           SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1751        384            -           -
PhineasB     Hiatus          SC      Sorc      96             Yes           -        375           17           -
Tarantella   Tarasha         HC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
XyleneCyanol Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
darkstarhub  Neptune         SC      Sorc      93             Yes           -          -            -           -
Reyz         Qty             SC      Sorc      92             No            -          -            -           -
OldSoldier   Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
tokerdin     tokeress        SC      Sorc      91             yes           -          -            -           -
Chaostar     Prairie         SC      Sorc      90             Yes         508        234           11         105
Southpaw     Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt       CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           ?          -      Dont want to know
MercMan      Este            SC      Ama       90             Yes        1212        278            2      Classified
Lynchgrinch  Tattersail      SC      Sorc      89             Yes           ?        321         too many     lots
PhineasB     Phaedrus        SC      Pala      89             Yes         268        156            9           -
LiquidClear  Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage  zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Zenigma      Ayura           SC      Barb      **             No            -          -            -           -
Neksja       Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone    Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
Zenigma      Gnosis          SC      Druid     86             No            -          -            -           -
Lord Molyb   Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     84             No          104         87           16          idk
Qwernt       AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit       Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Jean Avila   SpeedAdict      SC      Ama       77             No            -          -            -          50
logo         Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
TwentyMule   Rayne           SC      Sorc      76             Yes         195        140            ?           ?
Darke Rahl   Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
Vildecor     Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax   Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Lord Molyb   Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       50             No           12          9            0         idk
Kitteh       Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU          Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit       Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer      Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin   Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
BKC          Poison_Vic      SC      Necro     12             Yes           1          1            -          2,5

The Fallen
Code:
Name (F)    Name (C)       SC/HC   Class   Level/exp   Extended Stash   #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths   # of Hours
coju        NintyNine_orRiP HC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          0            0         a few
TwentyMule  Valus           HC      Barb      76             Yes           -          -            1           -
Tenecabo    OldShatterhand  HC      Druid     49             Yes           -          0            1           -
coju        fB              HC      Sorc      29             Yes           1          1            0           2
Kitteh      Verallus        HC      Druid     26             No          N/A        N/A            0          N/A
logo        Rolex           HC      Barb      21             Yes           0          0            0           1

Very well done !!! And congrats on that Cham. Hold on to it until you find another one and cube up to Zod or (what I'd do) make a Doom runeword at some point.

Most efficient thing to do would be 2 Seal CS runs, yes. But if you're really tired of those, you could always go for Blizz / Nova and go after Diablo as well.

@hasuprotoss congrats on lvl97 and the Cham! Nice going and most importantly, thanks for filling the gap in levels :)

For a Sorc, I'm fairly sure the fastest way to lvl98 is Gripp runs, like you and @T72on1 said. For me, it was slightly faster to run p7 seals and Diablo as a Hammerdin, but considering that you're a Cold sorc, Lord de Seis will cause you troubles/slowing down, I doubt you can beat Gripp runs for purely XP purposes.

So, that's two Cham runes for runners in this thread for this week! Pretty amazing. Does it mean that @T72on1 will find the third one in Travincal today/tomorrow to complete the trifecta? I sure do hope so! :)

And congrats on that Cham. Hold on to it until you find another one and cube up to Zod

As I was finally moving the Cham from my character to my GoMule stash I had a pleasant surprise... this Cham was my second one! Since I found my first way back on page 22 of this thread (so a little under a year ago) it's not too surprising that I had forgotten that I had ever obtained the first! @T72on1 you actually found one on page 21 as well. Hopefully our Cham finding times are close again as you hunt for one in the RFL!

Thanks for the advice guys! I'll continue running two seals as a pure Blizz sorc. I've definitely settled on Blova for 98 to 99, going p1 seals to p7 Diablo. CL/FO is just vastly different from what I'm used to and in my limited time I couldn't make it anywhere near as efficient as Blova for either Baal or Diablo.

I also remembered that I was looking for an Ist to make Delirium. Luckily as I was moving runes from my character to GoMule I saw the helm and Io rune waiting for the Ist I found in my last post. My mercenary now feels way more impactful instead of with Andariel's Visage. The various procs from Delirium allow for a lot safer running. The loss in IAS is worth it since at this point I'm doing the bulk of the damage and Durga is just here to keep me safe.

I shall enter this with my sorc from the Alphabet tourney, if that is acceptable. She is 1.13 HC and just reached level 91 today.
Hopefully I will have the patience to take her to 99 :)

Very cool @ThomasJohnsen. Welcome! You aren't going to keep those tourney restrictions though, right? This is challenging enough, especially in HC as you are, without restricting equipment so much. :eek:

Very cool @ThomasJohnsen. Welcome! You aren't going to keep those tourney restrictions though, right? This is challenging enough, especially in HC as you are, without restricting equipment so much. :eek:

The instant Baal was killed, I sided in like 15 charms and switched weapon, amulet and boots. So no on the restrictions :D.
You should try building a char on those restrictions though - it's surprisingly challenging. Even the skills alphabet rule prevents some builds entirely. And some runewords are just killers - taking up 2 letters. I definately enjoyed it while it lasted - but now I enjoy it's over :)

#EDIT:
View attachment 4864 <== Not working!!!!
This makes 2 HoZ, 4 Wizardspike, 4 War Traveler, 2 Bul-Katho's WB, 3 Harlequin Crest, 3 Facets, 4 Shaftstops, 2 Stormshields, 5 SoEs and 0 Skin of the Vipermagi found on this character. And I really really REALLY need an SotV. Pretty pls RNG.

#EDIT2: Oh sorry the image didn't work. I embedded it in another post, but didn't wan't to make an additional post so I copied it here and deleted the original. Obviously the original post was tied to the picture. The picture shows a (another!) Mephisto drop of HoZ.

Last edited:
Good progress everyone.

Getting away from the general mustiness of the crypt and mausoleum Tarasha ventured back into the Keep to test the new set up of maxed lightning and minimal orb. Runs were doable but uninspiring damagewise but Baal did drop a 27 Maras. Tweaking the build to use two Wizardspikes and such to up the FCR to the next level just drained the mana pool with little apparant difference to run speeds.

Collecting essences and trying another respect with more powerful orb similarly failed to impress. Undeterred in the next run of essence collecting Tarasha picked up a sixth cold skiller from Mephs chest. (She's found over 40 skillers so far but curiously no fire or lightning ones.

Making full use of the skillers and respeccing to full cold tree made for a return to the Ancient Tunnels that's been was long overdue.

Orb/fireball had proved difficult there previously on high settings. The map hadn't helped with busy T junction at the start with a little "rat run" for denizens to surround the party dangerously on 3 sides- Holy Freeze being a drawback here triggering upwards of 4 bosses regularly and the retreat moves of the mages and invaders combining to make the mercs life difficult.

It proved much easier this time and a 1 in 6 roll on a eth CA finally gave the merc the strike power he needed to take down immune bosses as long as the rest of the packs were cleared.

Tarasha continues to money run for the gambling, has used over 600 gems (150 crafting/300 rolling baal charms/108 rolling a diadem leaving 275 in the stash and has sprinted to 2.6 Billion on the xp clock picking up 3 unique Demonheads on the way (merc using the one with 10% lifesteal) a 4 socket eth thresher, a 4th shako and another 20 lifer. The search for better gear at p8 continues apace.
View attachment 4868
Magic find is currently 205 with 20mf/strength/dual resist rare gloves/Soj/Tgods/RavenFrost (dex for flail from here)/Aldurs set up providing some damage soaking to balance the resists ~ the 50's mark.

Last edited:
The last few days have been... scary. I'm level 90 now but my gear remains terrible so I've been leveling exclusively by doing Eldritch on /p8. I managed to get past Ancients (although not without much deliberation on whether I should save them or not) but I won't be getting through WSK for a while since I have virtually no way to deal with immunes. Speaking of which, I've all but completely specced out of Frozen Arrow because even with 40 points the damage was abysmal.

My last two play sessions contained the two best drops I've gotten so far: A 49 war travs and a 187ed Tgod's. I'm pretty happy with both of those but I'm still at more or less the same level of efficiency until I get some better weapons.

I almost died a few times in the interm to those dark lancers on act five that have zeal. They do a ridiculous amount of damage.

Time to put myself on the chart!

EDIT: If you'd like a brief idea of just how bad my luck has been on this character, marvel at my 80 S/U, an average of less than one per level.

Code:
hasuprotoss  Reina           SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1751        384            -           -
Me2Nik       Fugu            HC      Ama       90             Yes          80

The Fallen
Code:

Hi guys !

I'm slowly (because of RFL) on my way to lvl91.
Just after Prairie became a Matriarch, I went to cow level, trying to get this damn Monarch (still not found).
Instead I found on the first cow level a Gul and a Gheed's Fortune.

I also wasted an ethereal Colossus voulge and an ethereal cryptic axe with the cube formulae (no luck with sockets...). So my merc still holds his Non Ethereal Cryptic axe Insight for the moment.

Anyway, I gain xp still at /p1, going from Baal to Diablo, Mephisto to Ancient tunnel...
Speaking of Mephisto, I was praying for a nice gift (I meant Shako, nice Amulet, arachnid maybe...) when he gave me another eschuta :
78847715Eschutanb2.png

The first one (+2 all skills) went to the chest as I dropped The Occulus right after, but This one is serious stuff, especially for a light sorc :

61166816Eschutanb2Stats.png

Maybe I should consider respec into Fire / Light...
Help, my friends !

My journey from 91 to 92 in pictures:
View attachment 4899
I can't wait to get to 93 - I have alot of crafting materials stashed.

I don't know how to update the table; but I am currently level 92 HC 1.13 named xInTheBuffx using extended stash (one mixed with approximately 1200 random items - mainly saved because the have an interesting name :D) grail status unknown.

#EDIT: Oh and about the Andys. I did find the perfect jewel to insert (posted in the finds thread) but only have one socket quest remaining and was kinda saving that for myself :)

I'll add you to the table (and update my lvl 91) :

Code:
Name          (C)            SC/HC    Class  Level/exp   Extended Stash  #of S/U   Grail/504   #of deaths  # of Hours
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zticazzy      Perkele         SC      Barb      99             No            -          -            -           -
Pb_pal        Eleanor         SC      Sorc      99             No         3068        437            5           -
NanoMist      Izuna           SC      Sin       99             No         5109        470            4         360
Neksja        Aura            SC      Paladin   98.20          Yes        6750        462            -           -
T72on1        Neverland       SC      Sorc      98             Yes        2190+?      446           13         260
PhineasB      Mercy           SC      Sin       98             Yes           -        446            9           -
hasuprotoss   Reina           SC      Sorc      97             Yes        1751        384            -           -
PhineasB      Hiatus          SC      Sorc      96             Yes           -        375           17           -
Tarantella    Tarasha         HC      Sorc      95             Yes           -          -            -           -
XyleneCyanol  Fishie          HC      Sorc      95             No            -          -            -           -
darkstarhub   Neptune         SC      Sorc      93             Yes           -          -            -           -
ThomasJohnsen xInTheBuffx     HC      Sorc      92             Yes           -          -            -           - 
Reyz          Qty             SC      Sorc      92             No            -          -            -           -
Chaostar      Prairie         SC      Sorc      91             Yes         659        261           12         126
OldSoldier    Battleforge     HC      Pala      91             Yes           -        236            -           -
tokerdin      tokeress        SC      Sorc      91             yes           -          -            -           -
Southpaw      Njord           SC      Druid     90             Yes           -          -            -           -
Qwernt        CanbeOnlyBlizz  SC      Sorc      90             Yes           ?          -      Dont want to know
MercMan       Este            SC      Ama       90             Yes        1212        278            2      Classified
Me2Nik        Fugu            HC      Ama       90             Yes          80
Lynchgrinch   Tattersail      SC      Sorc      89             Yes           ?        321         too many     lots
PhineasB      Phaedrus        SC      Pala      89             Yes         268        156            9           -
LiquidClear   Sally           SC      Assn      **             Yes         225          -            1           -
liquid_mage   zDadColdSorc    SC      Sorc      **             Yes           -        160            -           -
Zenigma       Ayura           SC      Barb      **             No            -          -            -           -
Neksja        Turirao         SC      Druid     87             Yes         191        124            5           -
Gladstone     Socrates        HC      Druid     86             ?             -          -            -           -
Zenigma       Gnosis          SC      Druid     86             No            -          -            -           -
Lord Molyb    Cruise_Control  SC      Necro     84             No          104         87           16          idk
Qwernt        AmaAgainstAll   SC      Sorc      81             Yes           -          -            -           -
Gambit        Mallenroh       SC      Sorc      81             Yes           0          0            0           0
Jean Avila    SpeedAdict      SC      Ama       77             No            -          -            -          50
logo          Digimon         HC      Nec       76             Yes          85         65            0           -
TwentyMule    Rayne           SC      Sorc      76             Yes         195        140            ?           ?
Darke Rahl    Bells           HC      Ama       74             No           19          -            0
Vildecor      Celia           SC      Ama       59             Yes          52         43            0           -
ioupainmax    Durnik          SC      Paladin   52             Yes          50         42            -           -
Lord Molyb    Verisimilitude  SC      Ama       50             No           12          9            0         idk
Kitteh        Darozzo         HC      Druid     45             No            -          -            -           -
TrU           Henryk          SC      Barb      41             Yes           -          -           22          12
Gambit        Colossus        SC      Pal       39             Yes           0          0            0           0
Smancer       Smancer         SC      Necro     26             Yes           1          -            -           -
Ergroilnin    Erilinda        HC      Sorc      20             No            -          -            -           -
BKC           Poison_Vic      SC      Necro     12             Yes           1          1            -          2,5

The Fallen
Code:

I really want to just finish questing to Baal so I can run some WSK, but the Ancients bonus is what I am holding off on. I know the longer I can hold off the more advantageous the bonus will be. But, my gear is still not top notch(or even close) and it has to be good for me to feel safe and to avoid stupid deaths.

I am also holding off on my socket quests until I get a better SoVM(current one is 26 AR and that just won't do) and a Shako. Something else still on my mind is respeccing, but I want to do this with Fire Ball and Frozen Orb. My Merc needs to be tougher as well. Running AT and the Pit is still getting decent XP, and I am still hitting LK before I have to reset the map to use my socket quests.

Running Pindle at P1 is so easy that I can actually do it in competitive time. I always ran him on P7 before and that is just so dangerous. Porting in wrong on an Aura enchanted Pindle is pretty much insta gib on P7 and a charge by one of those dudes does the same thing. Meph needs to get in my rotation because I believe he will be much better with drops; at least historically he has for me.

Since this is untwinked, getting the WSK portal is not permitted any other way than actually doing the quest right? I could set up a LAN game on my laptop with an old character that's completed the game which would allow me to get the portal I presume, but that could be considered not legit and this character is going to stay pure as the driven snow. If that's allowed I may make an exception and She'll have a chink in the armor.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High