The PvP Thread

To echo what @frozzzen said, if you are PvP curious this is a great opportunity to give it a go. Just bring a Hammerdin, single tree sorc, trapper and you will be just fine.

How does Friday 10th or Saturday 11th look for everyone? Around 7pm GMT / 8pm CET?
I'm m fine with Friday.

Diablo 2 PvP is about passion. You either have it or you don't. If you think you'll give it a try and see if you like it, forget about it. You'll get destroyed 20 times in a row and it's back to Pindle again.

I work at Friday, only Saturday for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinkara
PvP when

I might join in, depending will I go out or not pretty much. Both friday and saturday IF I'm at home.

OMG Gripp! Where's the passion?!

If you and Max and Froz showed up, it would be a dream come true. Add in Mir and Excalibur and I'd shed a tear.

I'm not holding my breath though. If it comes to 1v1 it's OK. I have lvl 30 Nec ready and I'll put together a HLD Bowazon until Saturday.

Reactions: Miron
We might get another recruit.

Untitled.png

What is this 2011? Clearly we need to host more of this stuff.

So I will try for both Friday and Saturday. Let’s see how the hosting goes.

Reactions: Miron
Tonight is looking like it will be later than advertised as we are going out to eat. I will still try and put something up so I can check the hosting quality.

Let’s say appetiser tonight, main course on Saturday.

Reactions: Miron and frozzzen
Tonight is looking like it will be later than advertised as we are going out to eat. I will still try and put something up so I can check the hosting quality.

Let’s say appetiser tonight, main course on Saturday.
Not a problem, will give me more time to re-equip chars. Had to do it from scratch since I forgot which charms they used and their pvp stashs were complete mess. 😳

OK, lets try this:
Down

Last edited:
The PvP revival is real. Feel the hype.
Thanks @frozzzen and @Miron for joining the warm up, the main event will be tomorrow at about 20.00 CET.

If anything changes or I get delayed, I will post in this thread.

Tnx for games. Peeling off the rust felt horrible. I guess one full decade does that to you.

I was looking at the old thread, I don't think it was a decade. We played in 2018 and @Colony hosted a lot in 2016. But certainly it has been too long & was great to get some games going again.

I plan on coming. Should we host on nightmare to make it easier on resistances?

@Nazdakka Just give it a try. Post what characters your are thinking of using here and we can give you a few suggestions if you want.

I merged into the PvP thread so everything is kept together.
Now time to gear some more characters

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High