The PvP Thread

Yes but I would suggest not to. It will get really annoying collecting your body very quickly.

What characters are you planning?

Reactions: d2lover
Who are you planning on playing melee only with? Is it in the SPF or with other people?
I'm asking because we have never done many Melee only games here - Most common in the SPF is RS2 from the first post in this thread.

I would make as first builds:
Hammerdin/ Liberator
Fire/Blizz sorc
Bone Necro
Trapper
Windy

Note the lack of melee here :)

I will join a melee game, but they get boring quickly.

Both work, but weapon block make c/c stronger for most games.

Replenish isn't so important in HLD. The life pool is bigger, the damage is higher and it is capped at 50. So yes it is a good Dungo's.

What build? I use one situationally on several Paladin builds and my Fire sorc, but it isn't a primary outside melee characters.

We did do some melee only duels many years ago. Several people made characters, but I don't know if we ever got everyone together. I played some 1v1 and 3-way melee duels one pvp evening.

• Love
Just gauging the interest in PvP. As there is no TCP/IP in D2R it is going to be 1.14d

My main interest is HLD, but I can also do LLD30. Interested in any thoughts, both for people who have nver duelled before but are interested and experienced (but no doubt rusty) players. Potentially I can host a few nights over the next few months.

Haven't played this in 10 years. Jesus this won't be pretty.

Grip might join from time to time too.

Reactions: maxicek
In general D2R pvp is in pretty bad shape due to some questionable decisions on part of devs and some other stuff, especially for us SP folks. PvP can look scary initially but in the end we're here just to have fun so I hope if anyone is interested in PvP that they join as well. We can always help with gear or advice or whatever so feel free to tag along. Who knows, you actually might like it :)

I miss PvP and can't see TC/IP being implemented in D2R and don't have high hopes for any future updates. I will eventually install 1.14 (and maybe some earlier versions as well) on my other computer and start grinding out something I can bring to the moor. It'll be down the road a bit but I'll make it to the moor eventually!

To echo what @frozzzen said, if you are PvP curious this is a great opportunity to give it a go. Just bring a Hammerdin, single tree sorc, trapper and you will be just fine.

How does Friday 10th or Saturday 11th look for everyone? Around 7pm GMT / 8pm CET?

Reactions: frozzzen
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High