The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Ohhhhhh ya. I handle it okay. There have been a few times that he's made Zokar gag and dry heave. 😂
When i was a teenager, maybe young teen, my aunt had two more kids beyond the three in my age range, one of them decided it was fun to pee on the couch and on his older brohers face while being changed.

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Omg how adorable!!! I sometimes put the pants on the baby's head, not mine. XD

That's amazing that your bébé stays still. Baby Z, if he's not distracted, will roll off the mat (we don't have a changing table we just have a mat on the bed) and wanna crawl all over the place. Sometimes I'll let him but only if he's clean. I don't want shit on my guest bed. XD

Our weather has FINALLY changed and I'm so happy but not used to this chill at all! Lol! I love it though. It's a nice pleasant surprise every time I wake up and go outside.

It will be even better when he starts walking and decides to take off running through the frontroom in his diaper...leaving a trail of goodness in his wake :poop:

Maybe you have a Bébé that likes to dip his hands in the diaper and taste it or paint with it.

We have well behaved bébés.
Though since I made it entertaining and talk in this weird voice they looked at me and stayed still, if I tried changing them without doing anything to disract them they would distract themselves by rolling around or trying to grab the wet wipes and other such things.

Bébé with pants on head:
1604054701642.png

Wouldn't you like to know? It might involve whipped cream, strawberries and a whip. It might be something totally different.

I thought it would involve waterslides. That's a Leopold stotch thing

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High