The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Give a man a fish, he'll be fed for a day.
Feed a man to a fish, the man will never go hungry again.

Anyone else been stressed out more than usual? Wait, that's a dumb question. Let me re-state that. . .

I know I've been more stressed out than usual as I am craving cigarettes and alcohol. Alcohol? Fine. Cigarettes? Ehh.... As much as I want one, I can't and won't. I haven't smoked in almost ten years and I still get cravings every now and then but recently it feels like an almost daily thing. Anyone else fighting any vices? Lol.

@Leopold Stotch: Yeah I'm spending too much time on the pc, playing PoE. It's probably a phase, since I haven't been able to game for about 8 years and want to make up for lost time.
My wife knows that if it bothers her she can tell me and I'll try and probably succeed in doing something about it.

Anyone else been stressed out more than usual? Wait, that's a dumb question. Let me re-state that. . .

I know I've been more stressed out than usual as I am craving cigarettes and alcohol. Alcohol? Fine. Cigarettes? Ehh.... As much as I want one, I can't and won't. I haven't smoked in almost ten years and I still get cravings every now and then but recently it feels like an almost daily thing. Anyone else fighting any vices? Lol.

I'll send you a crate of bubble gum cigs.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
bhsiffls fjdkldksj dixie.

edit: fjjkdsflkgnj

edit 2 fjfjfj;ldnjvf;klsdj

Edit 3 hmmm

edit 4 time

edit 5

edit 6 hmjj

edit 7 ?????

Edit 8.. MICE@!

Edit: 9 9.,9 9.9 9.9 10!

EDit 10 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10