The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Since you haven't been here in a while, get your butt down to the mafia sign up and do just that!

Not enough Central Texas talk here. <3

/troll

Haven't been to Central Texas. GAW, LOGOUT! *flips table*

Wow it's been ages since I've checked the site, not to mentioned posted anything!

Happy new year everyone! Or at least I hope it's been so far, and that it'll continue to be good for the rest of the year as well. I had more I was going to post, but it's half past midnight and I forgot. :D

Oh and if anyone of you are getting caught up in the storm over there, I hope you get through without too much trouble. Just read earlier today that some places expected to have about -50 C at some point, which is absolutely nuts! o_O

Hi, mijo!! *hugs and kisses* Glad to see you're doing well!

Isn't that type of weather normal for you guys in Norway? Hehe! ^^

Y'all sicklings.... STAY AWAY!! I'm kidding. Nurse Leo will make everything better!

*tends to the sicklings*

Doing school stuff on Friday. School starts in a week. This pretty much sums up my feelings:

[YOUTUBE]AL8yVJLtvO8[/YOUTUBE]

Hi, mijo!! *hugs and kisses* Glad to see you're doing well!

Isn't that type of weather normal for you guys in Norway? Hehe! ^^

Y'all sicklings.... STAY AWAY!! I'm kidding. Nurse Leo will make everything better!

*tends to the sicklings*

Doing school stuff on Friday. School starts in a week. This pretty much sums up my feelings:

Hey mija! *hugs and kisses* Doing ok as always. Or almost always at least. :D

Not quite that cold no, but we're used to having cold weather and snow every winter. Also I say that, but where I live we haven't had any snow so far, which is very unusual. I find it to my liking though. ^_^

Nurse Leo!? Is it ok if I just pretend to be sick? :wink: I'll be a nice patiant I promise! :nod:

I am almost better! Unfortunately, my accommodation in the desert is poorly, there's no running water ... so no showers ... or toilets ... diphtheria and cholera, here we come! :yes:

Omg Loz! No running water????? What a nightmare. You poor poor baby! *rushes around getting cool drinks and hot teas and booking spa time

You want in on any of this too? :p

I take it all, GT. Count me in!

:smoochy gratitude:

San Antonio is a fascinating city.

I have an interview on Friday. No more schooling for me!

Yep, we're going to be in the suburbs of Katy, a pretty new area.

Have fun with school Leo!

Not yet, GT. It's still on my list though.

How do lists work? Do they magically make things happen when you cross them off?

Loz, have you started Reamde?

I don't have any decent books right now ...

What type of books do you read?

If you're into fantasy, may I suggest The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss? I'm reading book two atm, and it is simply amazing! :) Mind you book three haven't been released yet, so you may have to wait for that. >_>

How do lists work? Do they magically make things happen when you cross them off?

Right you have no idea how this works. They magically make things happen when you add them to it.
:D
Crossing them off is for when you get the right result.
Your on my List!

Right you have no idea how this works. They magically make things happen when you add them to it.
Your on my List!

That makes much Moar sense, thanks!

Your on my List!

Wait, since I'm not crossed off, does that mean I'm still broken?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High