The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

But would there still be alcohol in said wine? You know, I ask on behalf of this friend..

But would there still be alcohol in said wine? You know, I ask on behalf of this friend..

some. As alcohol oxidises it converts from alcohol into acid (vinegar). If the alcohol is too oxidised all the alcohol will be converted to vinegar.

Ahem. I believe there is a bodice waiting to be ripped? Just because Leo is around doesn't mean you can neglect your other duties, Mr the Unhinged! *glares sternly

I have two hands and I can multitask - sometimes as many as one thing at a time!

*prepares camera

Nope, not doing anything, really!

Also, @Leo, I apologize for bringing the frozen tundra of Denver to Houston.

Yep. Job-hunting for now. I live just outside the tollway in an apartment with my dad in West Houston.

We're moving to Katy in a week into a new house. My sis isn't thrilled about it being her last year in Cleveland, but she'll manage, I think.

*hugs back

Every party for Lozy is a good party! :yes:

<delete> double entendres </delete>

Yep. Job-hunting for now. I live just outside the tollway in an apartment with my dad in West Houston.

We're moving to Katy in a week into a new house. My sis isn't thrilled about it being her last year in Cleveland, but she'll manage, I think.

*hugs back

Omg, I used to live in Katy, lol! I miss it. It was far away from the city but not quite country. Suburbia. I hope you're moving to a decent part of Katy. My area wasn't too bad, but it was starting to go a little downhill. I haven't been back in over a year so idk how things are. Are you planning to go to school here too?

TBH, I'm in houston for today and maybe a little tomorrow. I'm going back to the Trees sometime in the afternoon. Or I might stay another night, idk. I do miss Houston a lot. I like where I am, but goddamn, a lot more stuff to do here than my current location, lol! And not as many rednecks. >.>

Oh, and enjoy this weather while you can. It's hot/hellish year round. If you're here by time summer starts, you'll hate it (unless you're weird and like summer or prefer the heat, lol!). ;) i've lived in South Texas almost 20 years and I hate it. XD Summer comes early for us. We have nice spring time weather for 2 weeks, maybe a month if we're lucky. then it gets really warm, but tolerable. By time May comes, it sucks. and what makes it suck is the goddamn humidity, lol!

Welcome to Houston! *hugs*

I was in Houston once although it might have been Dallas. When you travel for one day and see literally airports and a hotel it's amazing how everywhere starts to look exactly the same. *rueful grin

I was in Austin once, you know. Conference at Barton Creek. It was a nice place. :)

Woohoo for middle-of-the-night nausea, shakes and fever! Finally my cold developed into something worthwhile!

Central Texas? I suspect I've been there when it was known as Laurentia or Rodinia or something. Has it changed much from back then?

Poor Loz! You're sick too? I have bronchitis and have been coughing like the heroine in a 19th century novel. Do you have anyone to make you tea or press a cool cloth to your forehead? That totally sucks, hon. *hugs

Got no one, and if someone came in my room to put a cool cloth on my head, I'd be worried!

I'll just sweat it out, I guess! :thumbup:

Woohoo for middle-of-the-night nausea, shakes and fever! Finally my cold developed into something worthwhile!

Central Texas? I suspect I've been there when it was known as Laurentia or Rodinia or something. Has it changed much from back then?

Are you a dinosaur or something?

Wow it's been ages since I've checked the site, not to mentioned posted anything!

Happy new year everyone! Or at least I hope it's been so far, and that it'll continue to be good for the rest of the year as well. I had more I was going to post, but it's half past midnight and I forgot. :D

Oh and if anyone of you are getting caught up in the storm over there, I hope you get through without too much trouble. Just read earlier today that some places expected to have about -50 C at some point, which is absolutely nuts! o_O

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High