The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

*crestfallen*

Anyone now how to fix a crest that's fallen? Thumb-tacks? Blu-tac? Chewing gum? I don't know, I'm sorry.

Don't be crestfallen, Loz! That cute Mini Cooper was definitely giving you the come hither look! :yes:

Quick qusetion:

A wife of an important man reads from a children's book (about a Kite iirc) to endorse some kind of educational project, that she is spearheading. It may be from the series "Boss" or "House of Cards", but could come from somewhere else. If I remember correctly, the book is about a boy that flies a red kite, and the story was a rhyme. I have been searching the internet for an hour now to no avail, trying to find that book. If someone here knows, I'd really appreciate a title :)

Thanks in advance.
Tom

The only one that comes to mind is Red Kite, Blue Kite.

Thanks for your support GT and Laarz. I couldn't be the multi-dimensional mega being I am without you :no: :nod:

Thanks for your support GT and Laarz. I couldn't be the multi-dimensional mega being I am without you :no: :nod:

Sorry Loz, bad couple of days knocked some of the sparkle out of my sweetness and light but I should be ok now. If that humvee winks at you again, you run - they are NOT gentle! Don't ask how I know, I've had too much wine and this metaphor is rapidly getting away from me. ;)

Feel better, Tru!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry Loz, bad couple of days knocked some of the sparkle out of my sweetness and light but I should be ok now. If that humvee winks at you again, you run - they are NOT gentle! Don't ask how I know, I've had too much wine and this metaphor is rapidly getting away from me. ;)

How often should the oil filter be changed on one of those whores?

When your metaphor is on the loose, it is sometimes hard to rein it in:wink: Hope you are feeling better now:nod:

I'm gonna jump-start that metaphor and ride that ***** into the dunes. Smokin'! :yes:

Stab it! STAB IT!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Loz is taking charge of my metaphor, I see! Kamap, I have no clue, what does that mean?

He is riding that methapor hard from the looks of it, you might want to look away.

Phew. That was the rocking-est metaphor I have ever abused in my entire life. Hooyah.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High