The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

"Sir, what you did was so illegal that it loops around and now you're the cop and I'm under arrest. Here's your badge, and welcome to the force."

Been playing Starbound. I keep thinking of Zokar while playing. I WONDER WHY! :D

Also, you should all know that Zokar is some kind of intergalactic super villian. Watch the skies.

Finally, I wish you all a happy and safe New Year. Yes, it's early but I'll be too stoned/drunk to post on the actual holiday or anytime around it. x_x

Been playing Starbound. I keep thinking of Zokar while playing. I WONDER WHY! :D

Also, you should all know that Zokar is some kind of intergalactic super villian. Watch the skies.

Finally, I wish you all a happy and safe New Year. Yes, it's early but I'll be too stoned/drunk to post on the actual holiday or anytime around it. x_x

Oh no! I've been found out! XD!
I've been wanting to play, just can't quite yet :(

Happy new year dude.

Damnit now I want to buy this even more

Me too!

Also been wanting to see planetary annihilation in action. Seen a few demos, seems like it has potential... maybe.

Ofc I would not abandon y'all! It's just been a REALLY interesting past three months and i've been trying to get shtuff together for school. I'm really hoping I can go. I have this fear that something is going to fail, my aid won't go in and i will be stuck at home for a semester. I... I... I can't do that. heh-heh. My last day of my job was Friday, i need a job and if I don't have school... I'm just going to go ****ing nuts.

*kisses everyone under the mistletoe*

Merry New Year everyone. I'm going out tomorrow night. It'll be fun but... Idk where I'm going and Idk who all I'm going to see. Gawd, i hope it's not too many *******s from high school. Lol! Y'all be careful and have fun!

*hugs and kisses*

Gawd, I love kissing y'all! ^________^

Ofc I would not abandon y'all! It's just been a REALLY interesting past three months and i've been trying to get shtuff together for school. I'm really hoping I can go. I have this fear that something is going to fail, my aid won't go in and i will be stuck at home for a semester. I... I... I can't do that. heh-heh. My last day of my job was Friday, i need a job and if I don't have school... I'm just going to go ****ing nuts.

*kisses everyone under the mistletoe*

Merry New Year everyone. I'm going out tomorrow night. It'll be fun but... Idk where I'm going and Idk who all I'm going to see. Gawd, i hope it's not too many *******s from high school. Lol! Y'all be careful and have fun!

*hugs and kisses*

Gawd, I love kissing y'all! ^________^

Hey! I remember you! :)

A cat chaser for me, Barkeep!

Disclaimer: Why, no, I have no idea what I mean by that!

GT ... you never give me what I want ... but you always give me what I need :yes:

Loz, everyone needs adorable puppies and chocolate to beat off the encroaching darkness that slithers closer to us every day .... I mean, er, yes! Happy New Year and have a very old puppy who is nonetheless still totally adorable and will stumble after a cat if you point it out to her very loudly! View attachment 5149

Clearly a mature puppy! I'll give you the address to mail her to :yes:

I wouldn't take a million dollars for her, Loz. She is 15, deaf and toothless, but still my little girl. She would have chased a camel for you in her youth, that's how fearless she is! How are the camels, btw? Spitty and bitey and nasty as their reputation? Or have you managed to tame and sweeten everything you come into contact with? :nod:

Quick qusetion:

A wife of an important man reads from a children's book (about a Kite iirc) to endorse some kind of educational project, that she is spearheading. It may be from the series "Boss" or "House of Cards", but could come from somewhere else. If I remember correctly, the book is about a boy that flies a red kite, and the story was a rhyme. I have been searching the internet for an hour now to no avail, trying to find that book. If someone here knows, I'd really appreciate a title :)

Thanks in advance.
Tom

I did not have sexual relations with that camel.

Wait. No. What was the question again, GT?
Hmm. I have not sweet-talked any camels whilst I've been here, but a Humvee winked at me once :nod:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High