The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

^^WOW Patch 3.0^^ Last patch before WOTLK, and quite large in terms of data and changes, etc.

Who wants to help me with my calculus?
Am I allowed to start a thread in the OTF or something so people can do my homework for me?

Who wants to help me with my calculus?
Am I allowed to start a thread in the OTF or something so people can do my homework for me?

Last time i heard.. a certain blood thirsty mermaid was good with calc.Or mabye it was the trash can tossing chick...

Last time i heard.. a certain blood thirsty mermaid was good with calc.Or mabye it was the trash can tossing chick...
Wouldn't matter, cause I don't have any means of contacting said mermaid. My laptop be explosioned and I'm doing all my work on the campus computers, that do not allow such IM programs unless you bring it on you're USB key.
I'll just try to figure out my homework like a good tiny supple young boy.

So am I not allowed to post my crap in the OTF?

the 3.0 patch takes up 6.5 gigs ><, massive amount of space to take on a laptop =(

the 3.0 patch takes up 6.5 gigs ><, massive amount of space to take on a laptop =(

I wonder how much I'll actually have to DL... I've been running the background downloader like mad the past week or so.

@Turb- Me thinks ask Dreddles or Lorven on that one.

*crawls out from his hidey-hole*

Isn't it time for a winter-related OT yet? >.>;

-Dace-

Forgot they had mentioned another patch...probably why weekly maint. was scheduled to run three hours longer than usual.

Uh..winter? ZOMG not looking forward to snow/cold. *sigh*

More like a patch the size of a skyscraper... and you're an ant at the bottom.

Gorny, I read the e-mail from the PM you sent me, and it shows the contents of the PM, so does it still explode?

Yeah, cause you never PM me.
But that's okay, cause I also am extremely bored.

Zomg, my homework is worse. Math is easy. French/Civics is just plain annoying.
I got a nice B.A. one in animation if you like.

What does B.A. stand for?

I need to be entertained for the next couple of hours, cause I sure as hell ain't going home. There's nothing for me there so I'm gonna be staying in this computer lab until I get hungry, then I'm gonna go to that awesome Chinese place like 5 minutes away. Then probably come back here to the computer lab and go home at like, 10PM.
You wanna talk to me Gorny? We've never had a chance to just really sit down and have a nice conversation.

How are you? How's your family?

I need to be entertained for the next couple of hours, cause I sure as hell ain't going home. There's nothing for me there so I'm gonna be staying in this computer lab until I get hungry, then I'm gonna go to that awesome Chinese place like 5 minutes away. Then probably come back here to the computer lab and go home at like, 10PM.
You wanna talk to me Gorny? We've never had a chance to just really sit down and have a nice conversation.

How are you? How's your family?

I'm stuck at work right now...though I'm sure I can make room for you on that couch... it's the one dredd and his redheads used to...

Hmm compy lap...time to kills for you ...mebbe you read this:http://www.wowwiki.com/Stranglethorn_Vale

I'm stuck at work right now...though I'm sure I can make room for you on that couch... it's the one dredd and his redheads used to...

Hmm compy lap...time to kills for you ...mebbe you read this:http://www.wowwiki.com/Stranglethorn_Vale
Oooh, a couch that Dredd has "used"!
Hmm... odd but that last sentence sounded a little, Sera-ish.

And you trying to get me into WoW?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High