The Jason Bourne Mafia Game

I can't be killed directly. Only lynched.

I think CG is getting lynched.

Lynch me and I guess the best we can hope for is a draw, since if you're correct neither of you can kill the other. Not a win for town, but not a loss either. Sure, I'll take it.

Zarniwoop: 1
Mr_Thingyman: 2 (caluin graye)
Caluin Graye: 2 (Mr_Thingyman)

Posting for myself.

CG was on my scumdar, he has killing power.

But, he hasn't killed any townies. That is either lucky as hell, or he's telling the truth.

Unvote: CG

Thingy has no power when every other player had one. And he's made a claim like Leo.

That said, he did pretty much list the entire game lineup on day 3 or so.

Maybe I'll roll a dice.

10 person game, there's been 3 confirmed mafia kills and one person affiliated with the mafia in some way.

If Thingy has a power, its been well hidden OR he's only newly come into it after LEO died. Or, SS decided to give one person a vanilla role.

This is a mind-copulate.

@Caluin Graye Who killed prestige? It wasn't mafia and no other people have died that could have done it.

I honestly do not know. The story (post #121 for those that had to go back and look it up) states it was in retaliation to him attempting to kill someone. I don't have any retributive abilities (that I am aware of) so I'm quite certain that it was not me, and that's all I can be certain of.

Knowing Shroud, it's very possible there is something behind the scenes at play.

No, you wanted me to make a case against the confirmed town that you could use as evidence against me.

Again @Zarniwoop

This is a disingenous post. This is what I wrote to CG:

"@CG - this is the last day anyway, so hopefully you can do a full claim. If you are town, you have serious work to do in convincing me :p"

Though to be fair, it seems CG COULD have misunderstood this post? I meant he needed to convince me that he's town, not convince me that you/Zarni is bad.

Posting for myself.

CG was on my scumdar, he has killing power.

But, he hasn't killed any townies. That is either lucky as hell, or he's telling the truth.

Unvote: CG

Thingy has no power when every other player had one. And he's made a claim like Leo.

That said, he did pretty much list the entire game lineup on day 3 or so.

Maybe I'll roll a dice.

10 person game, there's been 3 confirmed mafia kills and one person affiliated with the mafia in some way.

If Thingy has a power, its been well hidden OR he's only newly come into it after LEO died. Or, SS decided to give one person a vanilla role.

This is a mind-copulate.

You seem to be assuming that the last baddie is a mafia with these posts, but I'm pretty sure they're not. I.e. CG gets no credit for shooting mafia-aligned players. He can shoot mafia players and still be neutral/independent.

4 mafia players out of 10 players would be insane. Town would never win a game like that - they would LITERALLY need ALL 6 town players to agree on who to vote for the first lynch, and if they fail to do that, they lose right then and there. And this is keeping in mind that there was even a town that could be converted to town.

@Caluin Graye Who killed prestige? It wasn't mafia and no other people have died that could have done it.

@Mr_Thingyman Any last words?

I know one thing for sure. Zemaj would be pounding the desk to lynch thingyman.

I take it from your phrasing that you're now planning on voting me... Sigh...

I don't know what to say.

I am Pro Town without any special abilities. If you find it that unlikely that I have this role, I hope you will at least look through previous Silver games to see how he's balanced those? I don't know myself of course.

I get that it seems "easy" to vote "the only vanilla townie" in the game and just shrug and blame it on Silver or whatever, but please look at me and CG's actual posts. And consider again that it'd be weird for me to make that claim. Again, what powers would I be hiding??? I'm not hiding any killing power, so if I have any other powers, why not just claim those then?

I especially hope that you look at mine and CG's posts from this day.

CG has been able to legitimately scum hunt the previous days because he wasn't mafia... That doesn't clear him. He didn't know who the mafia was.

You need to look at our posts today. How he has reacted, and how I have reacted.

I believe in behavioral tells and analysis. Hopefully you do too. You might still conclude that you think I'm the one being scummy, and c'est la vie in that case, but this is what you should be focusing on when making your decision.

I am making a flurry of off the top of my head, genuine posts and being invested

CG is making mostly short, stiff posts that are all just trying to "get by", either by making irrelevant comments or by trying to point out technicalities in my posts

His posts are not of someone who is innocent and worried about losing this game. His posts are that of a nervous person just trying to make SOME posts.

Who is the nervous scum here, and who is the town?

These are the 3 options:

Either SS made a game with 4 mafia, 1 town-can-be-converted-to-mafia, and 5 regular townies.
- Very unlikely. Noodle was even modkilled, so in this scenario it was 4 mafia versus 5 townies, so to believe this scenario you'd have to believe that the mafia didn't manage to control the lynch with these numbers.

Or SS made a game with 3 mafia, 1 town-can-be-converted-to-mafia, 1 independent role without a killing ability, and 5 regular townies
- Unlikely. That wouldn't be a balanced game for the independent role at all. But sure, more likely than the first scenario.

Or Or SS made a game with 3 mafia, 1 town-can-be-converted-to-mafia, 1 independent role WITH a killing ability, and 5 townies
- Most likely. This is still a pro-mafia balanced game, of course, but so are the 2 other options. But this is the option that gives the 3 factions the best chance.

You have to either believe that I'm Pro Town without any special abilities

Or you have to believe that I'm a weird independent/neutral role with no killing ability

In the end, I’m going to follow my gut.

That and the “I can’t be a serial killer because I’d be dead if I hadn’t killed every night” post.

Sick of ruminating about it.

Yeah, that tracks. When I saw the day start I was pretty certain I was getting lynched. Had to try though, yeah?

Still at tech conference today, I’ll have lots of thoughts to share after Shroud ends the game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High