The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

Re: The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

No reading from the LSD today.

Should we look for a lone replicator? A wraith in hiding? A SK in hiding? A not so neutral Ori?

There are 5 events which I don't know the cause of: 2 electromagnetic disturbances, 2 events which caused Feysal to be in the infirmary recovering from serious injuries, and the daytime death of boogyman.

The Wraiths, boogyman, Feysal, Ankeli, and Sathoris all had claimed abilities that seemed to have worked on nights/days when an ED occurred. I seem to be the only one affected. Therefore, I conclude that the EDs could be an ability given to the replicators as a counter to my anti-replicator abilities. It could be an alternative to recruitment. The EDs worked on both the LSD and the anti-replicator gun and I don't know of any other ability and/or device they would work on.

Feysal's injuries are a mystery. He was found to be a replicator but we don't know if he was always a replicator or when he might have been recruited. Maybe the doc save would harm a replicator, or at least cause the daytime story. Maybe the doc save was really a failed night kill attempt on a replicator immune to other night kill attempts. Maybe some unknown night killer targeted Feysal and the doc save occurred. There are enough combinations of maybes and what ifs that I could make a convincing story to point the finger at every person still alive.

The daytime death of boogyman has been the real surprise to me. It doesn't appear he died as a replicator would. If he did die to the anti-replicator gun, I don't know why he survived as long as he did. He should have died a couple of days earlier. The daytime kill is out of place for the Wraith or Ankeli or even the events that caused Feysal's injuries. Do we have an unknown delayed event caused by a trigger? Do we have an unknown daytime killer? Was the daytime death a mistake by the mods?

Like I said earlier, I believe the two most probable causes for boogyman's daytime death are either a failed replicator recruitment or Ori shenanigans. If we suspect replicator, then Sathoris is the most logical suspect. If we suspect Ori, then Orphan is the most logical. I could go either way and would like to hear what others think.

Why no lynch story for me?

Curveball!

Possible explanations:
1. Flip really is a treestump and the mods are getting stingy on the info they give out.
2. Someones vote didn't count.
3. Flip isn't a treestump but more like a mayor who requires more than the listed number of votes to lynch.

If it's explanation 1, no amount of re-voting will give us any more info. If it's explanation 2, we could spend 3 game days with different combinations of votes to learn who's vote didn't count. If it's explanation 3, a re-vote today could lynch Flip, but we wouldn't rule out explanation 2.

Gory

I cut & pasted the vote count of 3 from TC's tally from post #2. According to that there should have been a lynch attempt. I will say I am not a Mayor.

For me it comes down to who's claim we beleive and with that in mind I guess I would lean towrds lynching a non-human "nuetral" role as opposed to a Human / Doc.
I think Oprhan might be the way to go.

Personally, I would vote for Sathoris. However, I will do as the 2 of you see fit.

Well, I know it's not me that is keeping this game still alive, and I'm confident it's not Flip (based on an invalid lynch yesterday), nor Goryani (since his story seems to match up slightly with the anti-replicator stuff), so that just leaves Ankeli and Sathoris. At the moment I am of the belief that there is a replicator remainder (who cannot recruit) that is hiding in the background, of which either of these two could be it.

Without any recruitments at night, it would just be a matter of attrition and as long as Flip and Goryani stay alive the town is going to win this. With flip being unable to be lynched, and there being no death yesterday or last night, I think there's a good chance he'll live through to the end.

Let's get this ball rolling then

Vote: Sathoris

And Goryani, with regards to someone's vote not counting I think everyone who voted for him yesterday has had their vote count in a previous session?

I don't buy the mayor story or any vote not valid, I reckon TC just didn't bother with a story. Which he shouldve, this was the only way to confirm a treestump. Even so there should be reason at the end of every day why there was or wasn't a lynch.

Deductive logic tells me Orphan or Ankeli is holding us back, as I posted earlier. A recruit would probably lose his original role, as Noodle did. I still have my doc power and Ankeli doesn't have his vigi power anymore. Or he does and his 50% on non wraiths is what killed boogeyman. That gives me two reason to vote for him and one reason for Orphan so...

Vote: Ankeli

I don't buy the mayor story or any vote not valid, I reckon TC just didn't bother with a story. Which he shouldve, this was the only way to confirm a treestump. Even so there should be reason at the end of every day why there was or wasn't a lynch.

Deductive logic tells me Orphan or Ankeli is holding us back, as I posted earlier. A recruit would probably lose his original role, as Noodle did. I still have my doc power and Ankeli doesn't have his vigi power anymore. Or he does and his 50% on non wraiths is what killed boogeyman. That gives me two reason to vote for him and one reason for Orphan so...

Vote: Ankeli

The thing is that I've admitted myself to losing my power, and there's proof of that (no Night Kills). You on the other hand have nothing to back your claim up.

I'm quite certain it's you now. There's a low chance that Goryani or Orphan could be it either, but I'd put my money on you. Not that I really care about who wins, but cults are always sort of... meh, so I prefer the town.

If a replicator exists, it can only be Sathoris. He has a 70.0% chance to survive as a replicator while Ankeli has a 6.3% chance, Flip has a 2.5% chance, and Orphan has a 42% chance. He has claimed immunity to wraith feedings. The only other person to make that explicit claim was found to be a replicator.

I doubt a Wraith would be a treestump or an ascended being. If a Wraith still exists, I think only Ankeli and Sathoris are under suspicion. Ankeli less so because if Ankeli is a Wraith, then the Wraith had 2 night kills. Process of elimination again points at Sathoris.

The Ori are a mystery. If Orphan is a lone Ori, the town can still deal with him even with a lynch and another kill. If Orphan isn't a lone Ori, any of the other remaining players could be. I don't see how Sathoris is any better of a target than the others, but I don't see how he is a worse target either.

Guess that locks Sathoris. TC gets the honor of finally putting the game to rest I believe? :)

There are only 3 votes on Sathoris, Ankeli. Four are needed in order to lock the lynch.

A tall man can not hide is short grass.

PS: 5 more days and the game would have run for a whole month :)

There has been a disturbance from a device on a planet called Alaris, several billion miles from earth. The last few days repeat themselves over and over without anyone's knowledge.

It is now Day 1.

Again.

You want to break the record for longest mafia game, Gorny?

Worst town ever. I need a mafia break, if you lynch me... honestly. Can't believe it.
It's probably Orphan holding us back now actually

Unvote: Ankeli
Vote: Orphan

your funeral...

well

I guess it's go with the flow-

Great, I'm outta here for a while. Can't believe this.

Cya in 1,5 months.

Worst town ever.

It seems as if EVERYONE had some ability or power so EVERYONE was playing the coy pro-town role. With so many people acting the same way, anyone with a claimed ability that outs an anti-town faction will be believed.

The town's choices have been to follow the claimed investigators or choose the lurker. Those choices proved right every time so far. It's hard to go against inertia.

Looking at vote history is nearly useless. There have been no miss-lynches to scrutinize. Flip has the most number of votes against possibly pro-town players yet he correctly lynched 4 anti-townies. Ankeli voted for every single anti-town lynched. Orphan's voting seems suspicious to me but only because he seemed to agree with my choices and thus trying to curry favor. If other players noticed this, no one thought to bring it up.

I'm out of hidden information to give out. If you or anyone else has hidden information, I can't possibly use that for my own analysis. I can't even use your recent doc save targets as info because you haven't disclosed that information for nights 7, 8 & 9 despite being asked.

Gut instinct isn't something I can trust in my first mafia game. My initial thoughts on just about every player before role claiming is the same: hiding pro-town power role or hiding mafia. Okay, some were overt pro-town power role or overt mafia. Only time will tell if that instinct proves true. That's why I pushed for discussion regarding multiple theories rather than just bandwagon votes or follow the investigator.

That leaves cold hard logic.

If Orphan is a lone Ori with a killing ability, the town can still win with a miss-lynch today. If Orphan has a partner, the town can't win unless the partner is found and dealt with. Those scenarios guarantee I wouldn't be voting for Orphan today and why I didn't vote for him yesterday. The partner is more important to find.

If Ankeli is a lone SK, the town can still win with a miss-lynch and a night kill. If Ankeli is a SK and Orphan is anti-town, they are just toying with us. One of them will win and the town's only choice will be which one wins.

Flip can't be killed by the anti-replicator gun or by vote. Everyone seems to be in agreement he is indeed a treestump. If he ends up anti-town, I don't think there is any way possible he could lose, which means the town can't win.

That leaves you. If you are an innocent Dr. Beckett, the town can still win. If you are a guilty Wraith or Replicator or Ori, the town will win or be closer to winning.

In case you were serious about us being the worst town ever and you turn out to be an innocent Dr. Beckett, I'd like to hear how you think we could do better without looking at your role PM.

As for tomorrow...

If no other death occurs, it will be time to test Orphan's ascension.

If a death occurs, I expect the stories to tell us whether Ankeli or Orphan is the culprit. If the death occurs at night accompanied with bullets or a P-90 or wraith plasma weapon, then the finger should be pointed at Ankeli. If page 1, post #2 lists the death as a daytime kill or the death seems to be from an unknown cause associated with Adria's powers of the Orici, then it seems like Orphan should be the next to be voted out.

With Sathoris locked, the only dangerous scenarios seem to be if Orphan is teamed up with either Ankeli or Flip. Having to lynch an ascended Orphan to get around a tombstone Flip will be an outcome talked about for quite a while. If Ankeli turns out to be an Ori hitman, I say good game sir. Quite the perfect storm of finding and continuing to press the Wraith and then getting lucky being able to lay low for all the replicator deaths, all the while having a perfect voting record. Not to mention the fake role claim so early and with so many left in the game. Epic.

Sathoris has been locked. Day will end in a little over 10.5 hours.

Worst town ever. I need a mafia break, if you lynch me... honestly. Can't believe it.
It's probably Orphan holding us back now actually

It's not me.

The good news in my mind is that I can't see a way the town cannot win this game (even though I don't think I'll be joining them, as I don't think Flip has said my phrase yet, which is his choice). I believe Goryani's claim of protown, and I also believe Flip's treestump claim. If the town doesn't win today, than it'll win tomorrow with Ankeli's lynch I imagine. Rest assured that if you are pro-town, than your side is most likely going to win anyway.

It's not me.

The good news in my mind is that I can't see a way the town cannot win this game (even though I don't think I'll be joining them, as I don't think Flip has said my phrase yet, which is his choice). I believe Goryani's claim of protown, and I also believe Flip's treestump claim. If the town doesn't win today, than it'll win tomorrow with Ankeli's lynch I imagine. Rest assured that if you are pro-town, than your side is most likely going to win anyway.

Lynching me would result in Cult + my victory. I really don't mind either way. You know Orphan, unless Flip says the phrase you need to win I can help you deadlock the vote until he does. :) Goooo neutrals.

I do not have time for a story right now. Sorry.

Sathoris has been lynched. He was Dr. Carson Beckett. Doctor. Human.

Goryani also died in the infirmary due to an unknown illness.

It is now NIGHTTIME. Etc.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High