The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

Re: The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

I was just messing with you Gorny.

Dragomir, Adria was supposed to start off as neutral until Tomin would ascend after which they would have formed their very own mafia team.

I understand, but personally do not feel that she should ever be considered neutral as she was always very anti-SGC in the series (in fact, once she ascended, she became more neutral as she was no longer allowed to interfere by the Ancients).

You got a point. But that was the best idea we could come up with at that time.

I enjoyed watching the game, but I had a problem with a couple of the roles. Loki I can kind've see being Neutral, but Adria should never be any sort of Neutral. If I had been playing, as soon as Orphan roleclaimed Adria, I would not have rested until Orphan was dead (twice, thanks to the ascension). She was one serious badass in the series. Also, one of the stories referenced the wormhole episode (seemingly no relevance to anything?) and Maybourne, which I thought might be significant. I would've liked to see Maybourne as a bit more of a rogue role, as he is only ever pro-Maybourne.

It's a mafia game, while it's Stargate themed, mafia is an animal in itself and quite unpredictable...hence the deviation. Some things have to be balanced or toned downed some or they would way too power roleish for a mafia game.

Mybourne is of course Maybourne but had I more time, I would have helped TC make it better. Everyone here knows I'm a SG nut.

Another point about mafia, roles can can change at any time and things are never what they seem. It's entirely possible for Adria to start as a hostile Ori (more correctly Orici) and then end up an SG member or Replicator through mind control or some form of conversion...or end up powerless through role blocking. Hell, she can even die for taking the wrong action against someone during the game.

Is the retirement corner available for people who wish to play but not host for a while?

I'm thinking hammock where i can snore for a few days

Is the retirement corner available for people who wish to play but not host for a while?

of course!! :D it's where i've been for a while, chillin out, relaxin', listening to music, sexually harassing the mods. XXDD joke, joke, i don't do that.... but i do bug one of them.... :evil2: but he bugs me, so he deserves it.

and speaking of bugging...

move over, Gorny! TC and i are invading your hammock. either that or spit up two more hammocks. otherwise, you will have Leo germs and cooties. ^_^ i sneeze. violently. i'll wipe my hand on you. XD

Three hammocks outside in the yard...

I'll be napping in the air conditioned house.

*undoes two hammocks*

*marches in Gorny's house*

*hangs in living room*

thank you. ^_^ i figured liviung room would be best so that way we have some privacy and we won't see each other naked. :grin: everyone wins! :D

just watch out for that hidden camera in the plant there...

Camera is not below waist level.

<Pics of Leo begin surfacing all over the internets>

You know what? I'll let you two have fun with your hammocks and go somewhere quiet. No one can relax with you two around.

20$ says you two cannot be in the same room for 10 minutes without saying a word to each other.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High