The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

I didn't say that, did I?

LOL, no, I am not 50. Are you?

Depends on what religion you follow, what species you are, what timetable you follow and so on.
To most of the people in the world its the year 2014, then again thats debatable cause scientist reckon they are off with a few years.

He's well seasoned, not aged. Experience counts too, ya know.

So, nobody loves anymore, :( Time to burn bridges ;). I was there when Dac totally pussed out when he lost his toon on an Asian adventure many moons ago. I lost all respect for him at that time. I swear, my monitor shook with his rage. But then, WTF.

Teleports in again.
What's up in the First OTF I ever Saw

:D

Seriously still no real girls posting here?

Hey I'm A grandpa of 6 in my mid 50's I know what you mean Yogi.

Glad to see you old friend.

So, nobody loves anymore, :( Time to burn bridges ;). I was there when Dac totally pussed out when he lost his toon on an Asian adventure many moons ago. I lost all respect for him at that time. I swear, my monitor shook with his rage. But then, WTF.

I remember sitting looking at the screen like WTF. I think I died due to some old D2 bug that has since been fixed. Yes, that was many moons ago. Maybe 10 years ago, perhaps more.

Funfact:
Its now legal in northern Norway to call a cop a "horsecock".

Its the most common curseword on my dialect, which can be used to describe persons for good and bad. It depends on how you say it. But now, the court has decided its ok for people up here, in the three northernmost counties in Norway, to call a cop that :D

Funfact:
Its now legal in northern Norway to call a cop a "horsecock".

Its the most common curseword on my dialect, which can be used to describe persons for good and bad. It depends on how you say it. But now, the court has decided its ok for people up here, in the three northernmost counties in Norway, to call a cop that :D

You call them hästkukar :scratchhead: ?

Why, are you saying that everything Norway is weird?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High