The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

seriously though, that is bad news - how are people going to make bowazons or javas in the next season, all you can do is leech, the moment you attack the game drops...it needs to be fixed ASAP
Agreed, and I've only ever made one of each. I had more fun with the Bowazon, but the Javazon was fun for cows. :laugh:

uh... dont use a torch... i've been building my zons w/o torches being necessary. so i get crappy stat zon torches ultra cheap and only use them when i'm alone. no c/i then.

how on earth did we survive w/o torches... [/sarcasm]

uh... dont use a torch... i've been building my zons w/o torches being necessary. so i get crappy stat zon torches ultra cheap and only use them when i'm alone. no c/i then.

how on earth did we survive w/o torches... [/sarcasm]

I don't mind not using a torch, it's just stupid, I would rather see blizzard patch this, those anti dupe measures are rather stupid in that respect....

Torch is one of the top3 reasons I'm not strting to play again.

I don't want the stress of getting one, and if I didn't have one I'd feel subpar (that and I don't want the stress of getting a 'Nigma again)

Getting a torch is kind of easy ... low amazon ones will be sold for not to much... but since blizz didn't patch anything ladder will soon become like the last one anyway so might as well not play it to seriously.

Myself I'm going full legit this ladder, no trading for L stuff what so ever. If I find something good I might sell it for something for my NL duelers though ... :azn:

i wanna kick the guy who cracked into SD's photos and uploaded them in the nuts...hard...with a boot.

put it in the freezer first...getting kicked in the marbles with a frozen boot might just add insult to injury.

ya anyways...that was a bummer.

I completely missed seeing the pictures.. so for me its still a mystery :) I hope the jerk that did it was banned...

BTW this is munchkins... i forgot the info to my old account and had to rejoin under this name.. not sure if you remember me or not :p

sorta...you play on east? didn't you get your accounts hacked or something?

anyway...send dacar a pm so he can ban your old account if this is the one you will be using now.

dang...i can't seem to find those screenshots that i uploaded and then removed from photobucket...i deleted all the shots in my diablo folder and it looks like i may have lost the final anna_goanna screenies.

if anyone saved them from when they were posted can you please pm them to me.

dave, where is that 'tar from? i think i've seen it, but for the life of me i cannot remember from where.

just a picture i snapped during group therapy.

btw, that is not vomit...it is a hand reaching out of her mouth...freaky eh?

you really get into the therapy huh. what's that black crap all over your hand?

welcome :wave:

do you play zons or are you just looking for a nice quiet place to hang out and drink a cold one?

mmmm a cold one....*drools* that reminds me i saw the simpsons...it was alright.

Did someone say "cold one"? I'll take one here, please.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High