The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

I have been into Torchlight 2 for a week straight now. It's nice that I can farm for gear and not have to worry about an AH and/or spend real money. I like it!

i'm baaaaaack!

Welcome back then!

You have been banned, sorry. Need to change your location.

Welcome back. Glad you got the account issues sorted out.

Things have quietened down a bit around here. Something called D3 has been released and people are posting elsewhere and not playing Amazons as much anymore. Sad that. But it is life. I haven't played D2 in 6 or 8 months myself. But will always remember it as one of the best games I have ever played. I spent so much time playing it I don't think any other game will come close. My wrists are still sore from all that clicking.

Guess your learning what it's going to be like for Jesus during the next time he comes around.

:D

At least your sticky's still up!

(yes thats as dirty as I thought it was)

That's not dirty. it's kind of gross and not a visual I wanted, LOL

If he has the hair he might be the second coming.

I used to have the hair but Deb doesn't like the hippy look.

Anyone watch Duck Dynasty? It can be pretty funny. I actually know a couple people like that and I live in the north!

I only watched half of one episode and they were all making fun of one of the guys and he wanted his own office but they kept making fun of him and put him with somebody who was testing out blowing duck whistles or something... idk what the hell was going on, was just a strange tv experience.

It's a show about redneck millionaires. They started this business making duck calls and became very successful. Most of the guys that we see working there are family. It IS a strange TV experience but I LOL sometimes.

Haven't watched that, but speaking of strange TV...

Anyone watch "Wilfred" it's about s guy and a dog. Elijah Wood is the main actor. Watched most of the series now, and it's one weird show, but pretty hilarious at times.

I've seen commercials for it, but it just doesn't look like something I'd watch.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High