The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

1.13 strategy is l337 pwn4g3. Someone should tell Durf to update the Burito Cannon guide, you need to take into account the respecing,

Oh, and Hephasto can eat **** and die. I had a Lightning sorc who had not died once, despite being on /p8 the entire game. She gets to Hell Hephasto, who is Lightning Enchanted, Extra Fast, Stone Skin, and freaking Conviction Enchanted. Oh, and he's Lite immune. The game was flipping me the bird.

*flips the bird at krem*

That might hurt

i've heard that an Ohm in your pants hurts less than a Vex... sharp edges on a vex...

anyone want to play eve?

No thanks. But I did start playing WoW a few months ago. I had always said I would never pay a monthly fee for a game. But one day I had an itch to give it a try and got hooked.

what do you think of the new doctor, Dacar?

He's all right so far. I have seen two of the eps and the first seemed like it was still David Tenant playing the Doctor. Matt Smith didn't seem very different. Still doesn't even after the second episode. But I think you've got to give more than a couple eps to get into the character and make it your own. I think he'll be fine but so far he doesn't seem very different then his predecessor. I like the new Tardis set and the new companion is.....hot.

hoboy, is she ever. i'm personally not much of a Who watcher, but my buddy is, he wondered if the Britts would be less than thrilled because the guy's a bit...American.

He is? If that is true I don't think Brit viewers are put off at all. The ratings for his first story were pretty damn high.

he's not american, he's just a brit that can pull of being americanish.

i watch top gear. why do they need to be mutually exclusive?

I might have heard about Top Gear. Don't know much about it though.

Pancake is about to hit a milestone in posts here. As I write he is at 5999. I wonder what drivel will be his 6000th? LOL

i'm sure the drivel will be the same as all his other posts :D.

i was going to do something for 9k, but i breezed past it one day and didnt even notice till 9015 or so.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High