The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

give birth. procreate. bear a child. breed. you know spawn.

edit: heh, looked up synonyms for give birth and "hatch" was the first one...

your motherly instincts are heartwarming :D

I had enough experience to last a lifetime when my siblings were younger. :p

You may say it's not really the same thing, and I agree mostly, but in this case our mother was never around. It was up to me to make sure they were taken care of (bathed/dressed/fed/school/homework/etc.) while my older brother went to work.

Old times are back. Welcome back old timers.

Hi, Dacar. :wave: Noticed you kicked Hal out of the Barb forum.
Yours wasn't bad, I can handle one at a time. It's when you get multiple together and all they do is scream and whine at each other (like my sister's kids at the moment..). They are age... two, three, and ten. I think. How old's your boy getting to be? Don't recall exactly how long ago that was. :p

he's six now. in first grade.

i agree one is fine, two even is alright. three i can handle if they're playing together well. four and over is right out.

Two can be ok, but I can't stand my sister's kids. The oldest isn't much different than she was at the age of three and four, the only difference now is she's going to school. The two younger ones are always trying to get each other in trouble.

School just started here a couple days ago, glad to have a break from one at least. :p

i wish people would leave it alone. i also would like mike would undelete my post (assuming that's possible). as of the latest post, it's more relevent than ever.

yay !

there's a new patch coming out in april 09

That was the ETF 08 awards.. which is kinda late instead of early...
But.. awards were held not too long before my last visit, a couple months maybe?
Our friend is now banned... What happened? Tell me!!
He had a fit in pvp forum earlier.

And stop double-posting.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High