Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

Lexur is it really worth zoding? Because for that zod you could just make a botd.

There are no rules in this thread except one:

Thou shalt not compare cool rares to Runewords.

found this nice weapon recently in trav. not sure what to do with it, but i´ll upgrade it once i have a spare um

now dudes post some crazy picks here and i might start real diablo again :pancake:

First reroll..... ever.

SHqtN.jpg

Gonna put Delirium in this eventually when I get the runes....

Hunter's Guise
Defense: 75
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 56
Fingerprint: 0x1ac2d37a
Item Level: 68
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Summon Dire Wolf (Druid Only)
+3 to Tornado (Druid Only)
+3 to Hurricane (Druid Only)

why bother?

Why not? It will end up being a +5 tornado +5 hurricane pelt, not bad, but not the greatest, would be missing the other stats that you really want though.
Yeah, I guess not. I keep forgetting that with 1.13's increased rune drops, Ist isnt that big of a deal. Delirium is a decent temp. I'd still take jalal or shako over it for a windy though and only a extremely good rare over those.

To each their own.

Sorry, I keep thinking in my bnet mentality where an ist is like a drop of water in the ocean with all the runes available. For single player I would think about it a little more before using up an ist but still +5 to your two main skills isn't something to sneeze at for a windy.

Damage isn't everything.

For SC wind druids, Jalals offers almost nothing except the 5 MPK. I use a +4 rare currently, but would switch to delirium in an instant if I had a helm like that. Ist isn't a big deal for SC single player either.

My first rare Coronet on SP:

+2 Paladin Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+1-47 Light Damage
+97% ED
+37 life
Attacker takes damage of 7

Pity 3 of the stats are rubbish, but it's the first time I found something even resembling this

I see that once again we've turned down the road of "it's not as good as existing uniques/runewords/sets" which is what I try to avoid in the show off thread. I just dont like delirium on a windy.

For SC wind druids, Jalals offers almost nothing except the 5 MPK. I use a +4 rare currently, but would switch to delirium in an instant if I had a helm like that. Ist isn't a big deal for SC single player either.

Delerium doesnt offer much except for a little more damage which isnt necessary for pvm. I see the confuse as more of a drawback in the case of a windy. If you're using decrep on your merc, you lose some curse control. Also, because of the nature of tornado's path, I prefer monsters coming at me in a line or a group as opposed to scrambling around all over the screen.

Jalal is fine for a windy. I agree it doesnt do as much for a windy as Shako, let alone a rare, but it does have more than just mana per kill. The faster hit recovery is good if you're teleporting. The strength and resists* are also good if you have lower end gear. Shako is great though, the loads of mana, life, mf, and some dr%. As usual a great caster helm.

Personally (in my opinion) that (socketed) helm would be better than Delirium if you just stuffed rubies or topazes in it. At least rubies would get you a big bonus in life when added to with Oak.

*Dont give me that "you dont need res, you have maxed cyclone armor" crap, you should still have positive resists for when it goes down.

No more of this delerium talk. Somebody show me a sweet rare pelt with +2 druid skills, +3 tornado, +3 hurricane, +3 grizzly, stats, res, and 2 open sockets immediately!

Mine aren't all that great.
RarePelt2.jpg

I have no idea where this thing is now:
RarePelt.jpg

Probably deleted it for not having 5 'nado.

So awesome I dont even know where to start...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High