Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

Thanks tbone. I also found some useful resist/GF/MF gloves and boots. I am wondering if I should upgrade them to elite before Wednesday?
Demonhide Gloves: Rql Lvl:23 80%edef 30LR 21FR 56GF 14MF
Boots: Req Lvl:18 20FRW 40CR 14FR 12PR 25MF self-repair
The combination of resists and MF is better than or any set/uniques I can combine. I get 39MF 40/30/35/12 totals resists +121 compared with maybe chance+resist boots.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4385/bootsh.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1332/glovesk.jpg

Last edited:

sell those to akara :pancake:

there is pc thread too what you can use :dopey:

chance guards 40mf + wt 50mf = 90mf win?

lol already been offered 2 hrs on each
sometimes people like to have resists and not die

2 hr each? :Rolf:

The boots aren't terrible, but they're not very good.

The gloves are just pathetic though.

lol already been offered 2 hrs on each
sometimes people like to have resists and not die

haha good for you then :jig:

just cant imagine why would any1 need those... missing so much stats :doh:

it aind that hard to find better fitting items with res if need (sc's?) :wink2:

sorry :eek:fftopic:

MFing people aren't so interested in stats. For a slightly fragile character like a sorceress you want to first max resists, then secondly fill out with MF. Many builds are tight on resists, getting almost no resists from gear. If you don't want to sacrifice power, then it can be hard to max resists, I only have room for 4 small charms, this leaves my fire resist at 58% even with gg. For a light sorceress only boots and gloves are spare without sacrificing power.

I agree the gloves look pretty weak. But if you don't need the FCR, or mana, or stats, surprisingly I haven't seen anything better, and I have been trying to buy and craft better too. If anyone has any better resists+MF in gloves or boots I'd be interested to see. *challenge*

Style points > Chance Guards :whistling:

Classic NM Diablo glitch-barbarian

You can do better gakky ?????

yohed's boots
btramps.jpg

?? Beautiful. . .
Since Ladder isn't too long~
I would love to see new Ladder-1# only event(s) [ Older items or etc. ]
For example: LadderX [ Able to drop prepatch ~ 1.08 unique items (X only) ],
LXI [ Able to drop/craft prepatch rare / craft items (XI only) ],
LXII [ Able to drop/make prepatch magical / 1.10beta RWs <--- J/K (XII only) ]

MakeLoveNotDupe those are pretty awesome and would win, but to count they must be obtained in this ladder.
I'll make the contest measurable. 1 point per resist, 1.5 points per MF, 1 point per 20GF. See who can get the highest score !

MFing people aren't so interested in stats. For a slightly fragile character like a sorceress you want to first max resists, then secondly fill out with MF. Many builds are tight on resists, getting almost no resists from gear. If you don't want to sacrifice power, then it can be hard to max resists, I only have room for 4 small charms, this leaves my fire resist at 58% even with gg. For a light sorceress only boots and gloves are spare without sacrificing power.

I agree the gloves look pretty weak. But if you don't need the FCR, or mana, or stats, surprisingly I haven't seen anything better, and I have been trying to buy and craft better too. If anyone has any better resists+MF in gloves or boots I'd be interested to see. *challenge*

Tri-res/MF/FRW/FHR boots can be insanely sweet, no doubt. But since res can potentially be 40/40/40 your's are very low end. Also cold/poison aren't nearly as important for PvM as fire/lite.

And also, how come you only have room for 4 SCs?? :ponder:

As to be on topic and show something off my self:

.... I can't.

I had some FR/LR/PR (total resist about 105 I think, with lite sadly being the lowest roll and poison sadly being the highest) and 24 mf. No FHR or FWR though. I don't play bnet, they were in SP. Unfortunately, I deeded them and they currently reside in the pixel graveyard.

MLND: Now I wanna play classic.

T3Su3.png

No frw, but they work out very well for my sorceress none the less. These are from current ladder

T3Su3.png

No frw, but they work out very well for my sorceress none the less. These are from current ladder

Now we're talking :yes: shame that it isn't 39 lite and not cold.

If we are posting Gold Find things, here is my goldfind barb ring:

VfDic.jpg

Here is the 2nd ring, but much worse:
5pHpr.jpg

For GF rings, nothing comes close to a DwarfStar, also because of the fireabsorb (GFing the counsils in Travincal is a hydra infested area)

For GF rings, nothing comes close to a DwarfStar, also because of the fireabsorb (GFing the counsils in Travincal is a hydra infested area)

that is pretty much true in LoD, but if you check his inventory you won´t find a gheeds or any charm at all, also there is no weapon switch to be found or a mercenary of any sort...

Excuse me for my irrelevant post Krupa.
I guess my eyes were still focussed on the agenda waiting for May 15th to come closer.

Ofc it is (now) clear for me the screen above is in D2Classic.

didn´t want to step on your toes. sorry if it came across wrong

I found this rare axe on the new ladder. It seems to have ok damage, but I wish it had 40 IAS.
I will upgrade & Zod it later when I can afford

bZzlo.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High