"Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

Insane Gornman would normalify you.

So me participating isn't enough for you to be in? /sad panda

I'm in...not sure of my RL sanity so you might get insane Gorny or something.

trust me, im kinda starting to go a little crazy too, with conflicting time schedules throwing my sleep WAY off, helping doing this (im really nervous im going to screw up somewhere.. i don't like being the leader unless i KNOW what the hell im doing...) and im planning a party that Mara isn't probably going to be at, but that's ok, he has VERY GOOD reason i can understand. lol!! im totally serious on that. not mad at him either. :) <3

So me participating isn't enough for you to be in? /sad panda

baby... firstly, what is a sad panda? are you doing the face i can't resist? *GASP* no, don't do it!! don't torture me like that!! you know i can't resist cute things/faces!!! lol!! Mara, you have NO IDEA how happy i am that you are in this game. "Neh neh neh neh neh neh i get to tell you NOTHING! Neh neh neh neh neh neh!" hehe!! yes, it is I who holds the power, not you!!! mwa hahahaha!!!!

Oh young one, much to teach you have I on the ways of south park.

Leo, since when is your sleep pattern anything anywhere near normal?

;P

Gornman, you running low on gum? This thread ain't sticky enough!

EDIT: Leo! Go to sleep! <3

/fish deviate fish
/cook savory deviate delight

sec.

im hungry too! i think im going to get some goulash leftovers... (is that how you spell it? idk...)

Gorny-> since i moved in with Mara, my sleep varies. here lately tho, it's been bloody crazy! im probably going to be screwed when school starts next semester... idk. we'll see. im sure if Tom, Mara's brother, can keep a weird sleep schedule (at least, he did last semester if my memory serves me right), im sure i can too. but i can tell you, im pretty sure i will not be happy about it. soo.... no eight o'clock classes for me. nope! not anymore! i refuse!! i will take a four hour class on Saturday rather than go to school at eight. *groan* NO!

Mara-> i will, just trying to finish things up on that party. SchneiderHof told me there was four people already in... if i read that right.

edit: dunno if this has already happened, but, yes, Gorny, can you please Sticky-mify this? c'mon, people! you know y'all wanna join!! it's fun! we have cake and coke at the end (coke=soda. it's a Southern thing)!! :D

edit numero dos: thank you, Gorny! *hug!* it's a little one bcuz idk if you want one from me, but just accept it and admit you liked it! lol! no, seriously, thank you from me and TC. :)

Damnit! Just when I thought you were into sniffing white stuff.

OMG LUDA NO! XD a Southern lesson for you... (and perhaps others)

in a Southerner's version of Hell frozen over (the North), i know they call coke (soda) pop, soda-pop soda-water, something, i think it depends on where you are at. i had a friend in jr. high say pop one time and i looked at her like she was nuts. i think i said, "wth did you just say?" and i laughed. she was cool. :D

in a Northerner's version of Hell all year round (the South, probably more specifically Texas), when we say "coke" we usually mean soda.

example: "Man, im craving some coke." now, unless you are talking to a cracked-out junkie, usually this means "I want a soda." sometimes, tho, some people actually mean "Coke", thus meaning Coca-Cola.

it sucks when you work in a restaurant because you have to be specific.
example: "What can i get you to drink today? Tea, water, soda?"

the previous situation can get worse when this happens:
Server: "What can i get y'all today?" *smile*
Redneck idiot: "Y'all got any Coke?"
Server: "No, im sorry, we have Pepsi."
RI: "Well, doesn't that just suck to high hell? What kind of restaurant is this? *Agitated sigh* Y'all got any Dr. Pepper?"
Server: "Yes, sir, we do."
RI: "Good, i'll take that."

oh, OT, im sorry, but i have to mention this. i swear on everything that is unholy this has been asked to me:

Me: "Hey, guys. What can i do for you today?"
RI: "Do you guys have any tacos or nachos here?"
*we were in an purely ITALIAN restaurant (ok, their motto was "For some REAL East Coast pizza, come to (rest. name)!")

you probably don't want to know what was going thru my head... and that wasn't the first time someone had asked me a question similar to that!

Well if yer in Chicago, never say
"What can I do you for on a public street(corner) you might get arrested for trying to sell yourself.

Well if yer in Chicago, never say
"What can I do you for on a public street(corner) you might get arrested for trying to sell yourself.

restaurant, Gorny! restaurant! i was talking about being a waiter/bartender!

i think you can get in trouble of you ask that anywhere, chuckle. except in... Las Vegas? maybe? correct me if i am wrong. laziness is sinking in again...

"The more the light shines thru me, i pretend to close my eyes; The more the dark consumes me, i pretend i'm Burning Bright." ~Shinedown, "Burning Bright"

btw, did you just go Chicago accent on me? lol! aww, how cute! ^_^

edit #2: recruit more people for this game! i really want 17 people!! im sure TC does too!!

Chicago accent? WTF!

I gonna go Watch the boys in black kick all hell out of the minor league team from the north side, have a brew and a dog or maybe order some deep dish!

and it better be tree beers!

Chicago accent? WTF!

I gonna go Watch the boys in black kick all hell out of the minor league team from the north side, have a brew and a dog or maybe order some deep dish!

and it better be tree beers!

oh yeah? well... im going to have brisket on Sunday for my mom's bday! and some sugar-free cake as well! (no, im kidding about the brisket, altho that would be bloody AMAZING!!! i love brisket! but her bday is on Sunday and doc told her last month that she didn't have to continue her diabetes meds for now, so that's why we are going to have sugar-free cake. besides, Mom was really happy ab out that and she doesn't want to quit her diabetic diet, ya know? :D so (hopefully) surprise party for Mom! yay.)

and no beer for me, thanks. ugh... can't stand the stuff now. i enjoy my harder liquor, thank you. :D *takes bow*

Leo, my previous post went way over your head I think. If I had not already seen a pic of you I'd think you were a blonde!

I have no Chicago accent!

[size=-10]being that I'm actually from Chicago[/size]

Leo, my previous post went way over your head I think. If I had not already seen a pic of you I'd think you were a blonde!

I have no Chicago acent!

[size=-10]being that I'm actually from Chicago[/size]

lol, and i don't really have a Southern accent and im from Texas. :D when and where did you see a pic? that's ok, cuz i think i saw a picture of you too! :D yeah, about the blonde thing... thank the dear Lord i am NOT one. it's not a good color on me.

HOWEVER.... hehehe!!! a couple of other colors were good, one more so than the other. ^_^ i miss it... *sad sigh*

edit: ok, im upset!! can anyone tell me why my flashdrive isn't working?! i plugged it in, hit ok, and it bloody tells me it can't access is denied. this is such bull!!! ARGGHH!!! i had important stuff on there!! a couple of poems, one epic, two short novel thingys, and something really important. ****. everything!!! (sorry, Gorny, im just really upset because some of my owrk was awesomely epic, as one of them was a modern day epic... or at least i tried to make it one. it was pretty good tho. i liked it!! :D took me forever to write, kinda... ahh! digression! sorry!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High