"Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderCat

May 23, 2008
"Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

"We need to get out of here," Captain Dylan Hunt was telling Rommie. "If we don't, we're dead."

Rommie dashed to the control panel and played around with several buttons. BAM! Another strong hit to the ship, sheild had finally had enough and went out. The ship rocked from the force, people swayed and staggered, some fell to the floor. Capt. Dylan was one of them.

"Rommie! Get us out of here, NOW!"

"Hang on!"

She slammed down on the last button with such urgence that the button may have stuck in place. Luckily, it hadn't. The Commonwealth vessel, Andromeda, sped through a clearance the enemy battleships had made.
The other commanders on deck did the steering while Capt. Dylan barked directions. Soon enough, he had seen a perfect refuge-a black hole.

"Captain, there's a black hole."

"Do it."

"But, sir-"

"I SAID DO IT! Full speed ahead!"

The battleships were starting to zone in on them when thankfully, they made it through to the black hole...

Welcome to the forum mafia sign-up thread hosted by The Coon and Professor Chaos (TC and Miss Leo).
This round will being you some quite special and twisted roles, along with a very well and catchy story writed by the wonderful Miss Leo Stotch.
There isnt actualy a theme for this round, but some references will be made towords Gene Rodenberry`s Andromeda.
So, get your mafia caps on and sign-up for some unique mafia fun.

Sign up thread will be opened until tuesday evening (gmt) after which roles will be pm`ed to everyone and round will shortly start with a night-phase.
Have a nice day.

Players so far:
01. Spudnik
02. Ludacris
03. Marahumm
04. Noodle
05. xvart
06. Krazeyivan
07. Gorny
08. I_Told_You
09. BoD
10. Zhao
11. Bad Ash
12. Wicked
13. Hello Kitty
14. Dii Legend
15. Asrrin
16. pancakeman
17. Noammr

Last edited:
Re: "Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

aww, thank you, Coon. who would've ever thought two mortal enemies would team up and put our friends in a heap of trouble... ;)

hehe, call me modest, but my writing isn't everything compared to some ppl out there (on this forum and not on this forum), so with that said, i will do my best with the stories. we would ask for only one newbie join (a fresh face we haven't seen before); the whole "newbie quota" thing that was established a few games back. :) we hope for y'all to have fun, and...may the best gang win!

your stories better be good woman!

in.

your stories better be good woman!

in.

or what? you'll wrap me in bandages again? haha, you gotta come find me first, Joker! and it may be hard because i am small and can fit in small places! :D and not only that, but Texas is a HUGE state (iirc, i think my old French teach said it was about the size of France, maybe a bit bigger), so if you wanted to play "Find Leo", you'd have to search wide and far. i might even take you to my neck of the woods- literally. i used to live in the middle of a bloody forest!! you may get lost if you do not know the right path... HAHA!! GL to ya, Luda, should you decide to accept this challenge. and don't forget, you would have to fight Mara as well if you really want me and i don't think you have a chance against "Ninja Santa" lol!

Ninja Santa > Joker.

OH! you just got served! want some catsup with that?!

haha, kidding! :D *HUG!*

This game just got personal :devil:

Sorry to burst your bubble Luda, but miss Leo wont be playing this round.

Sources close to Noodle report that he is interested in playing.

i hope TC doesn't mind this... i don't think he would...

so far we have five ppl in so far...

(congrats to y'all! y'all win a NEW CAR!!!

just kidding, guys. no car, just a congrats and a hug from yours truly! :girly: sorry!)

...and i think we're looking into...16 or 17 players. if we get less than that, it's totally cool, we will adjust to size, but we (i know i do. im sure TC does too) really want about 16-17 players. :)

Zombie Mickey Mouse is still considering joining.

It's more dependant on the participants. I hope to see at least a bit more people than last game.

I'm in...not sure of my RL sanity so you might get insane Gorny or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High