"Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

But then how do you post what you post? :party:

sometimes if i can't sleep, i take some allergy medicine. that's pretty rare. when i am sick (which is most of the time and it's usually from allergies bcuz my allergies are horrendous!), i take allergy meds and it knocks me out, thus creating a drugged-induced sleep. that happened sometime last month. alergies were running amuck, took two Benadryl (allergy med), and was knocked out within ten minutes.

sometimes if i can't sleep, i take some allergy medicine. that's pretty rare. when i am sick (which is most of the time and it's usually from allergies bcuz my allergies are horrendous!), i take allergy meds and it knocks me out, thus creating a drugged-induced sleep. that happened sometime last month. alergies were running amuck, took two Benadryl (allergy med), and was knocked out within ten minutes.

Woosh !

ha ha ha, you're SO hilarious, Ludacris! is that why you are The Joker? ha ha ha! *wags finger at you* oh, you.

Oh.

You.

:unimpressed:

i think i do need my "F"... lol.

I know, it's a gift.

anywayyyy, it's starts on monday right? Don't have time this weekend.

I know, it's a gift.

anywayyyy, it's starts on monday right? Don't have time this weekend.

im not sure when it starts. i don't think this weekend. but DO NOT take my word for it for i have not talked to TC in... almost 24 hours.

edit: well, hello, Thunder! haha!

ok ill bite, 'tar changed for the betterment of the grou... IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT ANKELI HAS THE BEST AVATAR CHANGE OF ALLTIME

I think I'll keep my avatar, and fully expect a role that relates to said avatar.

lmao! Mara showed me a few pics (one was really bad. two words for that one: Patrick Swayze. i thought it was funny, but horrible at the same time... does that make me a bad person? im sure there's something worse i've laughed at... like someone getting hit by a bus in a movie... yeah, i got hit by mom for that one...but it was hilarious! watch Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt and some other ppl in it. it was so funny! im sure if i were to see it again it wouls make me laugh hardcore.) and one of the pics was someone on Chat or something saying, "OMG! Kanye West just came in to my six yr. old daughter's bday party and blew out her candles!!" Jeebus, i laughed so hard! XD

*contented sigh* sleep is wonderful. :D i have to say that that was the best non-drugged induced sleep i have had in SO LONG! yay! Mara, i miss you!!!

edit:

im not sure. i have twelve, two maybes depending on time and i think the other said it depended on people. i haven't talked to TC in a while so we'll see what's up. but if he's doing what i think he's doing, then yes, that is probably counting the maybes.... i hope. i just woke up. give me some time please. :)

If you want to laugh at "bad" stuff, I'm your go to guy. I'm the epitome of velvet black humor. That and someone elses pain and misfortune are where I draw my laughs from. :p

If you want to laugh at "bad" stuff, I'm your go to guy. I'm the epitome of velvet black humor. That and someone elses pain and misfortune are where I draw my laughs from. :p

depends on the pain and misfortune. if i see a guy getting kicked... yeah, THERE, im going to laugh. if it's something serious (like someone's mom dying) im not going to laugh. humiliation, depending on how and what it is and what kind of mood i am in, i enjoy. i think im beginning to enjoy having last say in things. :devil:

depends on the pain and misfortune. if i see a guy getting kicked... yeah, THERE, im going to laugh. if it's something serious (like someone's mom dying) im not going to laugh. humiliation, depending on how and what it is and what kind of mood i am in, i enjoy. i think im beginning to enjoy having last say in things. :devil:

:rolleyes:

I love monkeys, in many ways. (See avatar)
I also enjoy killing with my teeth. Oh, don't get me started on killing with my teeth!

Last edited:

I love monkeys, in many ways. (See avatar)
I also enjoying killing with my teeth. Oh, don't get me started on killing with my teeth!

I dont even think doogie howser could cure a death by teeth

im not sure. i have twelve, two maybes depending on time and i think the other said it depended on people. i haven't talked to TC in a while so we'll see what's up. but if he's doing what i think he's doing, then yes, that is probably counting the maybes.... i hope. i just woke up. give me some time please. :)
If the first post is correct, then Asrrin makes 14. The two "maybe" were myself and Crowd Control. I'll play this round - if CC signs up then we should have 16.

I don't know, can we count on CC to not get banned? :grin:

what?! why are you rolling your eyes at me? are you underestimating me? you know, just because you're probably twenty feet taller than i doesn't mean you can push me around. im not afraid to throwdown (and probably lose)! lol!

yeah, CC, can we count on you NOT getting banned? hehe!

thanks, Dii!! :D checking first post right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High