PvP Adventures – Characters, Planning & Progress

New Assassin finally hit 95. God I hate Baal running. :)

Barely any drops worth mentioning except for a fine SC with 6 MF, Death Cleaver and this skiller, adding to my already nice fire skiller collection:

fire skiller.jpg

As for the Assassin, as previously mentioned I liked the idea to have a 100% pure C/C Trapper who could easily transition into a hybrid with Whirlwind on demand.

In order to still hit all the relevant breakpoints and not have wasted stats in trapper mode for Runic Talons, I was going for Fury in Greater Talons. I had suitable Fury bases with Runic Talons and Greater Claws, but in order to not compromise the other gear I wanted GTs and nothing else.

So I began to roll LK maps for a GT rack. Since I'll probably get back to just amulet crafting and general LK farming next, I was hoping for an LK map that also had a shrine for gem upgrading, and of course 2 campfires close to the WP. It took forever, I'd say some 3-4 hours of grindy map rolling, but eventually I got something good:

LK map.jpg

The rack is super stable, almost never any monsters there so I was piling up those GTs quickly. Still it took surprisingly look before a +3 LS base showed up. But again, when it did, it was worth it:

GT base.jpg

The +3 Fade is particularly helpful for my Ghost who uses a +3 Fade Chaos. I noticed Runics vs GT results in only slightly higher DPS, so I might respec my Ghost to use this as well and gain some ~150 life from saved stat points.

GT Fury.jpg

Now for the new Trapper/Hybrid:

First and foremost, she is pretty much the same C/C Trapper with the gear posted abve, earlier after I shopped her claws from Anya.

LCS in Trapper mode:

LCS-pure trap.jpg

58% claw block and 44% DR with the above.

Setup for reference:
  • Ber'ed circlet +2 Sin, 20 FCR, 48 life, 19@, 46 FR
  • Enigma BP
  • Scissors Quhab +2 Sin, +2 LS, socketed with FHR/10@ and 17 life/14@ jewels
  • Greater Talons +2 Sin, +3 LS, socketed with IAS/15@ and IAS/10@ jewels
  • Craft amulet +2 Sin, 9 FCR, 79 mana, 10@
  • SoJ
  • Oak/flexible ring
  • Rare boots 20 FRW, 10 FHR, 5 dex, 8 FR, 27 LR, 11 CR
  • Arach
  • TO gloves
Inventory is 50/50 trap and shadow skillers, at least one FHR/mana GC, SCs are mostly life/mana, some FHR/mana if I want 48 FHR

58% claw block and 44% DR, with a 50% DR option via a 2x Ber'ed 2/20 circlet in stash.

Her hybrid setup is very customizable, with the standard swap being very simple:
  • SoJ >> Raven
  • 3x Shadow GCs >> 3x life/@ GCs
  • 3x Trap GCs >> 3x Steel Vita GCs
  • EDIT: and of course the claws :D Chaos Suwayyah +3 LS +1 MB, Fury GT +3 LS +3 Fade
Can be mixed and matched of course depending on setup, e.g. more trap/shadow skillers when resists are not relevant. Or just use Chaos and otherwise stay with high trap damage with +5 GT and trap skillers, to just have WW as an additional skill.

With Fury GT rather than Fury RT, Raven is enough to wear the claws and the only "wasted" things are 3 strength points and 1pt in Venom. Otherwise, every stat and skill point is used in both pure trapper and hybrid setups.

Hybrid LCS with the above, after Enchant from Demon Limb. Landing at 7.5k LS damage and 5.2k AR. I thought about pushing AR more via charms, but when thinking about it 5k+ should be perfectly fine really: Very high defense characters are basically Barbs and Paladins, and against those I don't see any reason to go with hybrid setup. I'd expect pure Trapper to be better in those matchups anyway.

LCS-WW trap dmg.jpg

LCS-WW.jpg

Further stash options for her include the 2x Ber'ed 2/20 circlet for max DR, as well as GT Fool's claw with 2x Um socketed. But I don't think that will be used much if ever... given vs high def chars I expect to always go with pure trapper setup.

I like this thing. :) This was the last major part of my "make characters with the typical/good PvP builds" project. So I'll take it easy now. ;) The only other ongoing character I have is a Mage (Hammer/FoH) who I'm very slowly and casually questing through the game. Perhaps some fun niche builds in the future, but I won't put a lot of grinding/effort into those.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: coju and Excalibur
Perhaps some fun niche builds in the future, but I won't put a lot of grinding/effort into those.
Here's one of those :) already posted about here including gameplay vid. Namely:

Murderdin
Multi-hybrid Paladin with high damage Guided Arrow from Widowmaker (with KB and OW), Blessed Hammer with solid damage, and Charge/Smite with Grief.

Build details aka shameless copy/paste from post linked abve:
I stumbled upon this archetype 3-4 months ago, when looking for "fun but still good" builds apart from traditional the PvP landscape. It seemed awesome, but I didn't have high hopes of building it in SP initially. He uses Fortitude and needs to squeeze in a lot of key breakpoints, stats and attributes. Bnet versions of this build usually use CoA, but on an Enigma-less max block character, that's a little too much of a life loss without anni/torch. But this last week I spent some time theorycrafting various setups and figured that it could work well enough after all.

Build: Simple, max hammer + synergies, max conc, rest fana (17 in my case), 1pt holy shield, salvation, pre-reqs.

Standard setup:
  • Shako, socketing depending on matchup: Cham, Ber, Um, PRuby are stashed
  • Fortitude (key item for both ED and FCR, other great stats)
  • Switch 1: Widowmaker Um
  • Switch 2: Grief PB + Spirit ST
  • Highlord's Wrath
  • Craft knockback gloves 20 IAS, KB, 21 FR, 27 CR
  • Gore Rider
  • Arach
  • BKWB + Raven (swap options: 2nd BKWB, Wisp, Dwarf)
Inventory: 2x OA life skillers, cube with CtA, Mara, BKWB and swap rings for DR setup, rest mostly plain 20 life SCs in my case -- these should actually be Steel/Fine SCs but I'm too lazy to swap them around characters.

He's normally some ~30 resist short of maxing them out for a particular damage type, so I keep life/res GCs in stash and swap them in as needed.

33% DR setup same as above exept:
  • Shako Ber
  • Verdungo's
  • 2x FCR rings with stats/res/life
I considered using Shaftstop to max DR, but Fortitude is just too good to drop and 33% should be plenty given max block and Hammers are a huge deterrent for most phyiscal damage dealers to get close to you.

Key stats, ranges depending on exact gear in use:
  • 3.6-3.8 life
  • 75 FCR
  • max block with Raven
  • Max resist with 1-2 swaps (25-75 by default)
  • 40% Open Wounds with Widowmaker
  • 71% (Grief) or 83% (Widowmaker) deadly strike
  • 6.5-7.5 hammer damage (~1.2k PvP)
  • 2.2-2.4 max GA damage (~400 PvP)
  • 2.2-2.4 Charge damage (PvP)
  • 850-900 avg Smite damage (PvP)
The important things are 30+ IAS for 9 FPA arrows with Fanaticism, which with Grief also grants 6 FPA Smite with Concentration, 75 FCR, and otherwise just making sure all those attacks deal considerable damage so that opponents have to take all of them into account. As mentioend in the post above, the core idea is to have serious threats at any range, making it difficult for opponents to approach you and to predict what they will be hit with and when.

Downsides are not that many IMO: Not using Oak as I don't find it very useful without teleport to keep it alive and close, a whole plethora of hotkeys and constantly switching skills, self-desynch issues (from always charging), and not using Enigma meaning less mobility. No teleport also means Hammers have more of a defensive function, spraying hammerfields and using them for protection while shooting GAs. These things are just something to keep in mind, but no deal breakers here.

As opposed to bnet versions of this build, as often the case it just comes down to having some 10-15% lower stats accross the board, mostly due to lack of anni/torch. In particular it's barely justifiable to use CoA in the SP version, which would otherwise be great. With neither anni/torch nor Enigma's strength bonus, and going with dex for max block, it would just be too much of a stat point investment and life would go below a reasonable threshold IMO. Shako is way to go for us in SP I think. Circlet is another option, I considered using the nice 2/20 on my Liberator, but Shako setups ended up on top in comparison.

Other gear options (including stashed swap gear) I considered were Enigma as well as Shaftstop or Vamp Gaze for DR setups, but Fortitude is just too good for this build. Guided Arrow needs to deal big damage, this is what separates the build from e.g. Liberator who uses a "for fun" Widowmaker switch to trigger OW here and there. War Traveler actually increases bow damage more than Gores, but in the end I wanted the DS/CB and extra OW. Stashed helm/boot alternatives are Kira's for simple res overstack and Aldur's, pretty much.

LCS on Grief/Spirit switch with default setup vs casters:

Screenshot098.jpg

Gear is pretty cheap and yet effective. The only item of note is this pair of gloves:

Screenshot100.jpg

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
As mentioned in other threads, been working on a couple of lvl 30 characters, which are slowly taking shape:

Bowazon
A bit of a scary project because she's very gear dependent. Being self-found hurts for characters where the most valuable items are charms and jewels or awesome rares. But I gave it a shot when Lazuk was kind enough to punch two holes in a decent circlet, and Anya finally spit out a usable armor.

Gear, build & stats
Build:
13 GA, 6 CS, 1 LF, Jab and all pre-reqs-, rest evenly accros D/A/E

Stats:
Balanced dex/vit, I might go high dex at some point depending on how I feel about her life pool after some dueling.

Gear:
  • Magic circlet +1 Amazon, 30 FRW, 2x jewels granting in total 39 ED, 8 dex, 7 life, 30 FR
  • Artisan's LP of the Squid (65 life), 3x jewels granting in total 7 min, 58 max damage
  • Upgraded Rogue's Bow (60 ED), Nef
  • Death's gloves
  • Death's belt
  • Sander's boots
  • Rare ring +4 min damage, 8 str, 90 mana, 101 AR
  • Rare ring +4 min damage, 8 str, 45 mana, 40 AR, 10 LR
  • Rare amulet +1 Amazon, 65 mana, 6@
  • Switch weapon: eth maiden javelin +2 Zon, 78 ED, replenish quantity
  • Switch shield: Rare Kite Shield deflecting, 10@, 2x jewels granting in total 40 ED, 5 dex, 6 mana
Inventory: A handful of each life/res and life/mana or FRW/mana charms, rest fine SC or sharp GC with either life or FRW

Key stats:
  • 660 life
  • 300 mana
  • 8 FPA arrows
  • 90 PvP damage per arrow
  • 119 FRW
  • max resists
  • CNBF
Screenshots:
Screenshot162.jpg
Screenshot165.jpg
Screenshot164.jpg
Screenshot168.jpg
Screenshot171.jpgScreenshot170.jpgScreenshot169.jpgScreenshot167.jpgScreenshot166.jpgScreenshot163.jpg

As opposed to the two below characters, I plan to keep working on her for a bit more. In particular looking to craft/gamble/farm a few things such as IAS/KB gloves, blood craft amulets and a more damaging switch weapon. An upgrade over mine should be relatively easy to find.

Liberator
This one is pretty straight-forward.

Gear, build & stats:
Build: 13 hammer, 1 Conc, HS, pre-reqs, rest Blessed Aim

Stats: Dex for max block (68 after gear), str for Divine Scepter (103 after gear), rest vit

Gear with standard 75 FCR setup:
  • Peasant Crown (PSapphire)
  • Viper (PSapphire)
  • Honor Divine Scepter (+2 Vigor, +2 Meditation)
  • 35/91 Spirit in 62 ED, 116 AR Crown Shield base
  • Rare amulet +2 Combat, 10 FCR, 12 AR, 6@
  • 2x SoJ
  • SoE
  • Frostburn
  • Sander's boots
  • Switch: Insight Rune Staff
Inventory: Mostly just life, mana, AR, some damage (althrough my best damage charms are on the Bowazon).

Swap gear for 125 FCR includes Magefist, 2/20 circlet and FCR/high mana ring. Also alternatively Spirit sword for pure Hammerdin 125 FCR swap, not sure if that will be used.

Stats:
  • 917 life
  • 675 mana
  • 1.2k max hammer damage (~200 PvP)
  • ~180 avg PvP Charge damage
Screenshots:
Screenshot181.jpg
Screenshot182.jpg
Screenshot187.jpgScreenshot186.jpgScreenshot185.jpgScreenshot183.jpg

Bone Necro
Again pretty straight-forward.

Gear, build & stats:
Build: 13 Bone Spear, 1 Spirit and pre-reqs, rest Bone Wall

Stats: Dex for max block with Bone Shield Rhyme (90 after gear), str for Frostburn (60 after gear), rest vit

Gear:
  • Rare circlet +1 Nec, 20 FCR, 20 FRW, 44 life (PSkull)
  • Viper (PSkull)
  • 35/111/6 Spirit crystal sword
  • Rhyme in +3 Bone Spear Unraveller Head or Rhyme Bone Shield for max block
  • SoE or rare belt 17 FHR, 5 Str, 53 life, 15 CR, 23 LR, 15 PR
  • Frostburn
  • 2x SoJ
  • Rare amulet +2 P&B, 8 repl, 18 energy, 17 CR (not sure yet, several alternatives stashed)
  • Sander's Boots
  • Switch: Insight War Staff
Inventory: Mostly life/mana, FHR for 86 BP

About the same as PCrown setup, which with+ 2/10 FCR is roughly same stats with slightly more life replenish and slightly less FRW. Honestly mostly using the circlet atm because I don't have a socket quest for another PCrown. :D

He has an 125 FCR option via Magefist, 2/10 amulet and FCR/mana ring.

Stats:
  • 700 life
  • 800 mana
  • 620 max Bone Spirit dmg with necro shield Rhyme, 490 with Bone Shield
  • 490 max Bone Spear
  • 86 FHR
  • 22 life replenish, 53% mana regen
Screenshots:
Screenshot172.jpg
Screenshot173.jpg
Screenshot174.jpgScreenshot176.jpg

Screenshot179.jpgScreenshot178.jpgScreenshot177.jpg

More?
Gotta admit, I enjoyed making these, despite the pain of being self-found... or perhaps because of it. :D So I'm toying with the idea of making a few more for lvl 30. I'll farm a couple of socket quests which will likely result in some kind of LLD Sorc at some point soon, although I'm not too interested in the gameplay.

I do think making a tele WW Barb could be fun though. I have a couple of decent jewels left to work with, since I went with upped Rogue's Bow rather than robo bow for the Bowazon (tbh I really saw extremely little reason to go with robo even for 9 FPA bowa). I don't have any good Nagas though, nor any impressive headpieces, and I wouldn't mind jewels and charms... meaning a good amount of NM cow farming will be in order. :)

Last edited:
Been working on lvl 30 Tele Barb here and there these last few weeks. After theorycrafting various setups for weeks and considering my item options, here's what I ended up with:

LCS with damage oriented setup, 37 FCR:
Screenshot240.jpg

LCS with vs caster setup, 63 FCR:
Screenshot239.jpg

Biggest question mark for this character was headpiece. I was torn between various options. First, I was trying to rack WW helms for a while and actually got one, although magic (max 2os) and only +1 WW. I also considered PCrown as an alternative, or a +BO/+life primal helm with other useful staffmods. Then I realized I had a rare circlet with 20 FCR, 30 FRW and 12 ED in a GoMule stash, which fits the build very nicely. I wanted 37 FCR as a minimum, and while it's best to get this from rings and the tele-staffi tself, both FCR and teleport charges are suffixes :oops: meaning it can't be shopped or otherwise reliably target farmed for that matter, so for me it's pretty much off the table.

In other words, getting FCR from a circlet helps a ton. Plus, based on games with @Delsy I realized FRW was more important than I had originally thought. His FRW-based Barb destroyed a bunch of my characters that were just too slow, and I had trouble catching up to his other characters with my Barb at times. So 30 FRW from circlet is very nice, even when relying mostly on teleport to close the distance.

Build: 1 WW, passives and pre-reqs, BC, 7 BO, 13 axe mastery.
Gear:
  • Rare circlet 20 FCR, 30 FRW, 8 ene, 12 ED + jewel 20 ED, 25 AR, 13 mana
  • Armor either 65 dmg jewels /65 life plate (37 FCR) or Vipermagi 35/12 with +19 max jewel (63 FCR)
  • Naga Robo 29-132 dmg
  • Naga Honor / Whitstan's for block
  • String of Ears
  • Rare ring 10 FCR, 110 AR, +5% AR, +3 rep life, 53 mana, 21 LR
  • Rare ring 10 FCR, 116 AR, 3 min dmg, 3 dex, 57 mana, 12 CR
  • Rare amulet +1 Barb, 59 life, 67 mana, 15 AR, 10 FR
  • IK gloves
  • Sanders boots
95-98 FRW

Switch = teleport staff
Inventory = mostly Sharp GCs with strength, life or dex, otherwise mostly plain life SCs

I should really bring myself to share the few good LLD charms I have between physical damage chars :D currently most of my good ones are hoarded on the LLD bowazon. I'm roughly estimating this char would get a ~10-15% overall boost in life, damage and AR when using the best inventory I could put together.

Another relatively easy upgrade is shield, currently I just use Whitstan's for max block. At some point get around to shopping a 3os/deflecting shield for higher damage with shield setup.

Gear screenshots
Screenshot231.jpg

First superior Naga that dropped from an LK rack I rolled :) excluding sockets, this was taken to Larzuk of course.

Screenshot226.jpg
... after dumping my best ED/max jewels in it:
Screenshot229.jpg
Armor same as bowazon:
Screenshot230.jpgScreenshot232.jpgScreenshot233.jpgScreenshot235.jpgScreenshot236.jpgScreenshot238.jpg

get around to shopping a 3os/deflecting shield
I prepared for another shopping ordeal over many a morning coffee... but in a major surprise, RNG was on my side for a change, as Gheed kindly offered to sell this after just ~20 minutes.

Screenshot244.jpg

Socketed with ED / dex jewels that happened to have some AR and PR. Dex was top priority to help with max block with no gear and minimal inventory changes (shield and two GC swaps get me there).

Screenshot247.jpg

That means Barb is pretty much done I guess, barring some lucky future drops worth gearing around.

Sure I can record a couple of games this weekend and upload them in the PvP thread. Althoug personally I still like teleporting characters even in LLD, in particular Barb. ;)

Been working on lvl 30 Tele Barb here and there these last few weeks. After theorycrafting various setups for weeks and considering my item options, here's what I ended up with:

LCS with damage oriented setup, 37 FCR:

LCS with vs caster setup, 63 FCR:

Biggest question mark for this character was headpiece. I was torn between various options. First, I was trying to rack WW helms for a while and actually got one, although magic (max 2os) and only +1 WW. I also considered PCrown as an alternative, or a +BO/+life primal helm with other useful staffmods. Then I realized I had a rare circlet with 20 FCR, 30 FRW and 12 ED in a GoMule stash, which fits the build very nicely. I wanted 37 FCR as a minimum, and while it's best to get this from rings and the tele-staffi tself, both FCR and teleport charges are suffixes :oops: meaning it can't be shopped or otherwise reliably target farmed for that matter, so for me it's pretty much off the table.

In other words, getting FCR from a circlet helps a ton. Plus, based on games with @Delsy I realized FRW was more important than I had originally thought. His FRW-based Barb destroyed a bunch of my characters that were just too slow, and I had trouble catching up to his other characters with my Barb at times. So 30 FRW from circlet is very nice, even when relying mostly on teleport to close the distance.

Build: 1 WW, passives and pre-reqs, BC, 7 BO, 13 axe mastery.
Gear:
  • Rare circlet 20 FCR, 30 FRW, 8 ene, 12 ED + jewel 20 ED, 25 AR, 13 mana
  • Armor either 65 dmg jewels /65 life plate (37 FCR) or Vipermagi 35/12 with +19 max jewel (63 FCR)
  • Naga Robo 29-132 dmg
  • Naga Honor / Whitstan's for block
  • String of Ears
  • IK gloves
  • Sanders boots
95-98 FRW

Switch = teleport staff
Inventory = mostly Sharp GCs with strength, life or dex, otherwise mostly plain life SCs

I should really bring myself to share the few good LLD charms I have between physical damage chars :D currently most of my good ones are hoarded on the LLD bowazon. I'm roughly estimating this char would get a ~10-15% overall boost in life, damage and AR when using the best inventory I could put together.

Another relatively easy upgrade is shield, currently I just use Whitstan's for max block. At some point get around to shopping a 3os/deflecting shield for higher damage with shield setup.

Gear screenshots
View attachment 84326

First superior Naga that dropped from an LK rack I rolled :) excluding sockets, this was taken to Larzuk of course.

View attachment 84322
... after dumping my best ED/max jewels in it:
View attachment 84324
Armor same as bowazon:
View attachment 84325View attachment 84327View attachment 84328View attachment 84329View attachment 84330View attachment 84331
Seriously nice build. And it was a beast in action!

Happy new year!

I will be temporiarily moving to the southern hemisphere again for the next 2 months. I don't know about you but I prefer summe rover winter :p I expect to play very little during that time, so I figured I'd conclude things with a final status update before letting things rest for a while.

Having hosted and participated in the Finding the Balance tournament (results here), we got two nice upgrades for HLD characters.

Screenshot288.jpg
And making use of a Lo drop from the tournament: Finally a good Grief BA, which also rolled just enough IAS for last WW BP on Barb and will likely be used on VT/other HLD Paladins as well:
Screenshot321.jpg

Also a bunch of LLD items reported here and here. I gambled/found a bunch of other useful LLD gear in recent months, but nothing too spectacular. Since the last update I've made more characters and tweaked some existing ones. For the skae of completeness as a final update for a while, here's my current status regarding lvl 30 LLD chars.

ES FB Sorc
  • 2/20 circlet 2x PSkull
  • Viper (PSkull)
  • Spirit sword
  • Visc + dex/mana jewel
  • Craft belt 10 FCR, 5 life repl
  • Frostburn
  • 2x SoJ
  • Rare amulet +2 Fire, 10 FCR, 7 str, 4 life
  • Sander's Boots or Cow King (max block)
Inventory: Mosty just life/mana

OP build. I'm happy Larzuk gave me 2os on that 2/20 the circlet, although I'm still hoping for some amazing 2/20 rare. Similarly, an amulet with high life/mana would be a nice upgrade, but hard to get/gamble. Otherwise just more good mana/life charms.
Bowazon
  • Switch 1: Upped Rogue's Bow (Nef)
  • Switch 2: Random rare Hyperion CtC Amp, ED, max dmg
  • Switch 2 shield: Artisan Kite Shield of Blocking, 1x ED/dex jewel, 2x Eth rune
  • 65 life / 3os Artisan LP of the Squid with dmg jewels (65 dmg total)
  • +1 Zon, 30% FRW circlet with jewels granting 39%, 30 FR, some life
  • Rare amulet +1 Zon, 33 life, 61 mana, 15 all resist
  • Death's gloves
  • Death's belt
  • Sander's boots
  • 2x rare rings with + min damag, mana, strength, some res
Inventory: Fine/Sharp charms with life, resists, FRW for 119 overall

Pretty much finished for now. Possible upgrades would be more good charms, a crazy rare bow and a better Harpoon, ideally eth (perhaps the most feasible via targeted gambling/imbueing).
WW Barb (Tele)
As stated above:
  • Naga Robo (ShaelShael + ED/max jewels, 29-132 dmg)
  • Naga Honor
  • Shield for max block setup: Artisan TS of Deflecting, jewels granting 54% ED, 16 dex, some res and AR
  • Telestaff on switch
  • Body armor either ALPotS (see Bowa above) or (most often) Viper with +19 max jewel
  • Rare circlet 32 ED (incl jewel), 20 FCR, 30 FRW
  • String of Ears
  • IK gloves
  • Sander's boots
  • Inventory: Fine SCs, Sharp GCs with useful mods like life/str/dex, some resist, FRW, mana
Again pretty much done, more good charms being the most obvious upgrade. I may continue trying to rack WW helms. I did manage to rack 2 but they weren't really useful/good enough.

Also rare Nagas might provide an upgrade, but I don't hold my breath, in particular for eth ones. Imbue quests will likely be spent on those though.
Liberator Paladin
  • Peasant Crown (PSapphire)
  • Viper (PSapphire)
  • Honor Divine Scepter (+2 Vigor, +2 Meditation)
  • 35/91 Spirit in 62 ED, 116 AR Crown Shield base
  • Switch option 1: Insight Partizan 257% ED, 5 CS
  • Switch option 2: FoH/Conviction scepter + Spirit (depending on matchup, e.g. vs Barb or Necro)
  • Rare amulet +2 Combat, 10 FCR, 12 AR, 6@
  • 2x SoJ
  • SoE
  • Frostburn
  • Tearhaunch boots
Inventory: Same type of stuff as barb/bowa but worse quality :)
Bone Necro
  • PCrown (PSkull)
  • Viper (PSkull)
  • 35/111/6 Spirit crystal sword
  • Rhyme in +3 Bone Spear Unraveller Head or Rhyme Bone Shield for max block
  • SoE
  • Frostburn
  • 2x SoJ
  • Rare amulet +2 P&B, 10 FCR, 44 mana
  • Sander's Boots
  • Switch: Insight; Tele staff for some matchups
Inventory: Mostly life/mana, FHR for 86 BP, FRW for ~95 total
Fissure Druid
  • Terrene Antlers of the Wolf with +5 Fissure, 2x PRuby, 90 life overall
  • Spirit Shroud (PSkull)
  • Spirit sword
  • Whitstan's with dex/resist jewel
  • Rare belt 17 FHR, 5 Str, 53 life, 15 CR, 23 LR, 15 PR
  • Magefist
  • 2x SoJ
  • Rare amulet +2 Elemental, life repl 5, some all resist
Inventory: 50/50 life and FRW small charms with useful mods like resists, ~110 FRW overall
Wind Druid (Tele)
  • 'Lore' with +4 Tornado, +4 Hurricane
  • Viper (PSkull)
  • Spirit sword
  • Whitstan's with dex/resist jewel
  • Craft belt
  • Magefist
  • 2x SoJ
  • Rare amulet +2 Elemental, FCR, 54 life
  • Switch: Teleport staff
Inventory: Mosty plain life SCs, some mana, FHR, res
VT Paladin (Tele TBD)
  • Rare circlet +2 Combat, 78 mana, 30 FRW (not yet socketed)
  • War Scepter with +2 Conviction, +1 Fanaticism, 3x Shael, 2x jewels with resists, 6 str, 8 dex
  • Rare Barbed Shield +2 Combat, Deflecting Mod, 17 FHR (not yet socketed)
  • Viper (not yet socketed) / Spirit Shroud if I prefer without tele
  • SoE
  • Bloodfist upped
  • 2x SoJ
  • Rare amulet +2 Combat, 44 life, 25 mana
  • Tearhaunch boots
  • Switch: Insight; Teleport staff via cube
CNBF options stashed with Rhyme Barbed Shield and Death's belt. Also upped Swodback as another shield option, but the rare Barbed above is quite good and should generally be better than other options.

Haven't really played him so far, damage isn't as good as other builds but I like this build a lot in HLD and should be fun in LLD too.

Characters planned or in the making but not yet finished are Trapper and Fury Druid, I found a couple of nice items for those. We'll see what 2023 brings. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High