• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Pricing Guide for D2R | Non-Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if valuation is different for hardcore/non hardcore?
Haven't seen the breakdowns before. I'm assuming supply is a lot lower in HC so prices might be higher?
Yah, you probably need detailed information from posters before you have a better idea of those prices. Thanks for that, Nokk :).

Reactions: Nokk
I've been busy updating the guide. We now have pretty firm currency values, prices for torches, and lots of items have been updated to current price status. Also, lots of things have been moving both up and down, those values have been updated when I come across them. Please keep your feedback coming and if you make a sale on the marketplace please consider posting your results here. The more data we have to more accuracy that we will achieve.

On the hunt for popular item prices, MF gear and small charm / magic jewel prices. If you have any feedback on those items, give a shout.

gems-skull.png

1634529819621.png Anni is available on the open market now as of 10/17

Last edited:
Why
"Eth Cryptic Axe (5os) = Pul"
but
"Eth Elite polearm (5os) = Mal - Ist"
Cryptic Axe is Elite polearm, isn't it? :)

Why
"Eth Cryptic Axe (5os) = Pul"
but
"Eth Elite polearm (5os) = Mal - Ist"
Cryptic Axe is Elite polearm, isn't it? :)
Yeah, looks like a failed edit. Thanks for that

Another question:
"Eth Thresher (No sockets) = Ist - 2 Ist"
is it right?
If right, why only Thresher? Eth Cryptic Axe (No sockets)?

Had to redo that whole section, it was a combination of poor edits and also old info. Hopefully it is now clearer and accurate

Had to redo that whole section, it was a combination of poor edits and also old info. Hopefully it is now clearer and accurate
I don't understand anyway.
Why
"Eth Thresher/Giant Thresher/Giant Poleaxe (4os) = 2 - 3 Ist"
but
"Eth Cryptic Axe (4os) = Pul - Um"
Maybe i don't know something about Cryptic Axe?

Cryptic Axe is a great merc weapon - but it is not popular with traders. It's just one step above the CV and if you are pumping all your good runes into a base to make Infinity you will want to spend that extra to get Thresher/GT/GPA. That's why all the money is going towards those 3 - that's what the market is calling for.

Check out dbrunski's breakdown

Cryptic Axe is a great merc weapon - but it is not popular with traders. It's just one step above the CV and if you are pumping all your good runes into a base to make Infinity you will want to spend that extra to get Thresher/GT/GPA. That's why all the money is going towards those 3 - that's what the market is calling for.

Check out dbrunski's breakdown
Supply and demand. I c. I don't quite agree, but thx u again :)

Another question:
"
Berserker Axe (5os, 15 ED) = 20 - 25 Ist | ?
BA (5os, Eth, 15 ED) = 3 - 5 HR | ?
"
Is BA 5os w/o ED cost anything?

Updated that section:

Berserker Axe (4os, Eth) = ?
BA (5os, Eth) = Vex - 3 Ist
BA (5os, Eth, 15 ED) = 3 - 5 HR | ?
BA (6os, Eth) = Ist & Mal - 2 Ist

It has to be Ethereal to sell, according to my sources. Non-Eth with ED will not sell.

Now it's more likely to be true :)
For statistics:
I sold Lo for 5xIst+Vex and have offer Sur for eth Titans 196%ED+Shako.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High