OT: The Daily Thread

RL: enjoying a day in the sun. Made some peanut cookies and planning on making a chocolate cake later. Everuthing to avoid the chores of gardening...

D2: My untwinked sorc Infinity has reached Hell but she is only lvl 71 and very poor equipped. Need to stay in NM a bit longer to gear up both for herself and for the merc.

Reactions: Kitteh
RL: Other than things in house falling apart, decided this week it was time to actually finish my board game. Contacted the one person I had do commissions before, agreed upon price and am happy with the layouts. Then tonight I started inserting all the information onto the cards.

This is the part I do not enjoy. Tons and tons of changes. I got 10 cards of 150 or so done before i called it quits when the last one took 10minutes even though all I really have to do is transfer coloring and some icons. But its a lot and realigning things too. Figure if I get it done by Wednesday, I can have the cards printed and back in my possession by the falling Friday.

D2: A tad of 1.07 running for more damage charms, got my first over 20 today (21, lol)

RL: Work, clean up the house, work, pretending to work, possibly visit my parents later today.

D2: None for the past few days. Not enough time really. Was out of the house the almost the whole weekend. Maybe after work I might get a few hours.

OVG: A few FIFA games in between work (home office rocks!).

RL: Hoping to play some D&D later but we're all so knackered from a brutal work week there's nothing in the group chat @4PM. I bought a portable massager for my chronic pain - that will see some use today. The ECU chip in my car has died for the second time in eight months. I am far too tired to shout at my mechanic but if he charges me $750 again I will gladly put up a fight. Catching up on pro-wrestling and MMA where I can.

D2: Some more MP with TRM and solo-running LK in-between.

OVG: Rocket League helps to get the day's frustrations of work out of my system, and NGU Idle is so mechanically sound that I've been choosing it over AAA-games. I would like to play some more Days Gone if I can.

Reactions: Vang
RL: Nothing of note to report, just the usual.

D2: My untwinked, single pass FA Zon died in Hell A5, Frigid Highlands. I was really trying to get her through the game as a Fauxdian, but alas, some nasty archers had other plans. Now I am at a crossroads. I can twink this character up a bit (my son gave me an early Father’s Day present of a Harmony +3 GMB), I can go back and do some runs and try to improve her gear, or I can keep trying to grind it out untwinked.

Thats the way I’d like to go, but I also have a couple of toons in the 3 legged tournament, and I’d like to get them done before D2R launches, so I might just look past my pride and get the Zon done ASAP.

• Sad
Reactions: Trim and Vang
RL: Been playing some Flesh and Blood TCG. Going to do a draft tonight.

Getting a lot of the cards done as I got a lot of the base icon sizes done and can just transfer layers and have some good layout
share1.jpg

gamblers.jpgshare2.jpg

D2: Not today, if I do more base hunting.

OVG: Couple games of Hearthstone.

RL: I like @b1ur 's description. Work, clean, work, pretend to work. Catching up after weekends is always frantic, but today I'm kicked back and have done little beyond what's necessary. Taking the majority of Thursday & Friday off this week, but I still need to be up very early both days to do a couple hours' of reporting for the team. They'll be mostly me days, I suppose. Apartment inspections and an upcoming three-day radon test have forced me to convert this place into... well, it's still a bachelor's sty, but it's been slightly improved from the usual gross and cluttered sty.

D2: A bit of weekend MP with Remedy (nothing interesting dropped, but always chill sessions). A bit of Multishot MF'ing in the Pit (nothing interesting dropped). A bit of leveling a trapsin (nothing interesting dropped. ...Except me to NM Fangskin. I'm going to blame it on 1.09 MSLE, even though I'm playing in 1.14).

OVG: A bit of weekend Rocket League with Remedy; middling results. A whole bunch of NGU Idle because I like doing little. Did dive back into DBZ: Kakarot in the last week. Besides some frequent Unreal Engine crashes resulting in lost progress, I'm chugging through the story. Up to the Buu saga, which I've not seen much of. Game's decent fun, but it's mechanically repetitive enough that I can't play more than a couple hours without a lengthy break.

RL: Finally finished aligning all the cards on the new templates, getting the print template ready and sent to the printer for 3 copies. Will arrive by Father's day so I can play then.

D2: Not today, unless you count it is passed 12am, then yes today.

OVG: Some Hearthstone and maybe D1.

Other: Figured out my summer plan for the barn. Finish the kids loft by July 4th. Then July 15-August 8th finish the entrance/mud room.
If all that is done and good to go and mowing is done maybe start working on converting this 3 car open garage into a feasible closed garage.

RL: Wife picked me up a box of Flesh and Blood Welcome to Rathe and first pack was the Legendary card I wanted (~100USD)>

Board game cards came on Monday, I finished all the transfers to the new graphics and printed them out. Ready to play (Testing is pretty much done, just a final pass or two on balance)

D2: None today.

OVG: Battlegrounds will be dead to me by next week with me not hitting the next tier (6k)

RL: Negative COVID test. Back to work tomorrow.

D2: Despite making a Pride IG last weekend, I haven't felt the desire to play.

OVG: After trialling XBOX Game Pass Ultimate PC (£1 for three months) I've really enjoyed Children of Morta and Neon Abyss. After becoming disheartened by Fallout '76 (so much better than it was at launch, but the MP stuff just bugs me) I reinstalled Fallout 4 with some GFX mods and am running the perimeter of the Commonwealth, and getting absolutely destroyed due to poor SPECIAL choices at the start. I'm seeing things and locations I haven't seen after ~five years and ~300 hours. It's been the most fun I've had gaming for a long time as long as I forget about the main quest.

RL: Negative COVID test. Back to work tomorrow.

D2: Despite making a Pride IG last weekend, I haven't felt the desire to play.

OVG: After trialling XBOX Game Pass Ultimate PC (£1 for three months) I've really enjoyed Children of Morta and Neon Abyss. After becoming disheartened by Fallout '76 (so much better than it was at launch, but the MP stuff just bugs me) I reinstalled Fallout 4 with some GFX mods and am running the perimeter of the Commonwealth, and getting absolutely destroyed due to poor SPECIAL choices at the start. I'm seeing things and locations I haven't seen after ~five years and ~300 hours. It's been the most fun I've had gaming for a long time as long as I forget about the main quest.
For just a second (because Pride is big this month haha) I was thinking this was a Golem based around Pride the movement. I was so confused.

RL: Working a lot just now as I am in the middle of my annual review. I'm also at a virtual conference all of this week using a platform called Gather Town, which is literally a traditional Pokemon environment without the Pokemon.

D2: None at the moment.

OVG: Reading a lot.

RL: As I write this, it’s about 114• F here in Vegas, so staying indoors is paramount. It’s about 15-20 degrees hotter than normal for June, but about average for July and August, so we’re kind of used to it. Which is insane.

D2: advanced a little with my Pally in the 3LT, still loitering in the Palace.

OG: None. I stopped playing WoW in late January, and just haven’t had the urge to fire it up again. I never say never, but with D2R launching soon, I really don’t see me playing that for a while, if ever. And I’ve played since 2006.

RL: Starting a focus on improving artistic skills while trying to maintain all my current life responsibilities...gaming hobby to be back burnered for quite some time I am afraid.

D2: Deeded my HC fire druid in the orange tourney. Now going to back up all my character files and stashes and then move to back burner for now. See RL ;) likely check in from time to time...it is a nice community here!

OVG: None, no time for that either.

@CaseyJones please do show some of the artwork when you check in. My bloodline is cursed with zero artistic skills, so I love to see what others can draw/create.

RL: Started leveling my second char a week ago. Doing fine with the basic skills eat, sleep, poop.

D2: planning a CTC Frenzybarb. No playing.

OVG: No playing but have been considering giving World of Tanks another go. There was a reason I quit it but can’t rember the specifics. I’m sure it’ll come back to me if I get some excess time (lol) and a computer that runs it.

RL: Work is rough, and it ain't gonna change. Got taken out by a migraine last night, so no MP with @Trim. Maybe some tonight if I feel better?

D2: A few solo CS runs with the Pride IG Necro.

OVG: Updated my Rimworld mod list (and added about fifty more) and the game runs 40% faster than it used to. I could quite easily pretend I know why that occurred but I won't.

Reactions: Luhkoh
RL: Started leveling my second char a week ago. Doing fine with the basic skills eat, sleep, poop.

OVG: No playing but have been considering giving World of Tanks another go. There was a reason I quit it but can’t rember the specifics. I’m sure it’ll come back to me if I get some excess time (lol) and a computer that runs it.
I played some WoT last weekend for the first time in months, stayed in the low to mid tiers and had a blast.

Congrats on the new char!!

Reactions: SirName
RL:
A change in life pace, therefore some more available time before holidays. Delta may lead to a cancellation, but for now we want to believe that we will be able to enjoy them fully!

D2:
TeethPulleress, a Phoenix Strikeress, had been a fresh new SC char to get back in. Almost Matriarch now, by Wednesday probably. Using Natalya's set :)

O(V)G:
Building back a collection of Magic the Gathering to have some table gaming time with the son of my gf, now 11. He starts to get the logic and bluff understandings, while not able to use it for now. Yesterday he discovered the strength of a Sliver deck - well only with cheap or so ones - and we had a blast!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High