OT: The Daily Thread

quite ;) total worth is £12 something for it, it'll be one set per visit naturally

in fact i jus tlooked list price for the haagen daaz is 4.99

Howdy yall.

RL: So I just finished with my SECOND INTERVIEW for the job I was interviewing for. And I fuckin' nailed it (is swearing allowed? will this be censored? am I banned now?) I have been going through this interview process for nearly a month now and it has been weighing on me heavily. It's such a huge step in my career and basically my whole life will change completely if I get it. And I went into it cold as ice nailed it. I am currently drinking beer (I drink IPAs come at me) and I'm going out to dinner with a lady with freckles try not to be jealous.

D2: Haven't played in a few days.

OVG: I haven't played any D2 because of the copious amounts I have played over the past month, needed a little break to clean up my apartment. There's this thick residue of chinese take out all over the place, like walls, desk, counters, toilet, everywhere. Anyways, I played like 12 hours of Path of Exile because I wanted to check out atlas of worlds. It's been so long since I played last that I didn't even know what ascendancy classes were and I was granted a complete passive tree reset as well. There's just so much about this game that I don't know. 0

"(is swearing allowed? will this be censored? am I banned now?)"

Probably my biggest issue with this forum is the censorship. But, this was the first forum I ever used for D2 and it has always been my favorite(besides the aforementioned censorship). I was never banned for cussing, and had several discussions with mods about the censorship several years ago, but I guess its either take it or leave it. Battle.net is censored as well so it seems the people like me that are free with language just have to deal.

Either way, I love this site, and its obviously not enough to make me stay away!

RL: So I had my interview today with a great researcher at one of Europe's top cancer research centres, and he is very keen to have me involved in the lab. However, specifics need to be worked out (funding etc), so I should have a better idea as to whether its possible in about two weeks. I am SO excited, to think that at school I was 'not smart enough to do science', 5-6 years ago I was trying to kill myself, and now I'm within touching distance of fulfilling my dreams. Today is a very good day. Also, I have training with work tonight for our new liquid nitrogen show, yey :D

D2: No :(

OVG: No :(

Pretty sure cancer research is a bad career choice - a co-worker recently ran a 10K fundraiser to find a cure, so within six months or so I expect cancer to be wiped out.

Congrats Kitteh! Good Luck!

RL: Fiscal year end is over = systems down = boredom at work. Next vacation to NYC starts Friday afternoon. Really hope that hurricane curves away from the northeast...

D2: Not really.

OVG: severe hunting for better pokemon in Pokemon GO also starting Friday Afternoon.

@Kitteh Good Luck.

RL: Busy weekend with the kids coming up, looking forward to relaxing tonight.

D2: Spend some more time on the Blizzard Sorc I just started.

OVG: Probably not until S8 of D3 or Civ 6.

RL: Work today and tomorrow. Then this weekend my girlfriend is working nights, so I have plenty of time for the gym and D2. Last night I found out that if I want to get preferred life insurance which will cost less, I'm going to need to lose about 10-15lbs. So I guess it's time for a cut and hit the gym hard. At least I have a goal now.

D2: Played some on the blizzard sorc which is now in act 5 nm. Cruising along just fine. The polearm barb is a little stuck right now in act 5 normal. He needs to mf a little bit for some better gear. Especially a weapon.

OVG: Nope

RL: the new Meshuggah album is out, so that's all I need to know. Listening to it since 8 this morning, hopefully I'll get my copy later today. Weekend will be quite busy: running and watching Belgium play Bosnia this evening, tomorrow soccer game from my team and in the afternoon chores at home. Going out for dinner in the evening, then get up again very early to go running in Spa.

D2: some LK runs

OVG: no

RL: Hurricane is staying south. Good. (hope everyone down there stays okay) if they offer time off this morning will leave early for Bangor, first stop on NYC trip.

D2: Nope.

OVG: Pokemon Go of course. have 2 10k eggs that need to be walked.

Not Bangor, North Wales? :p

RL: I just watched a white van man get pulled over by a police van and then drive off when the officer got out, so that was funny. First Principal's Award meeting today, so looking forward to progressing with that. Way too much coursework to do, but loving it. Bouldering is looking like my likely new sport when I get the all clear.

D2: No (

OVG: Ha!

RL: Feel really good today, of course it's Friday which helps. Went to the gym last night and this morning. Squatted 385lbs x 2 last night for a new best so I'm pumped. Work hopefully goes quick today. Then later on going out to eat.

D2: Haven't played in a couple days but will this weekend.

OVG: Nope

RL: No work todaym British Gas were here in morning to say yes radiator has hole in and is leaking. Replacement available 21st.... Alas on holiday then so earliest day that isn't a problem with me is 27th Oct.

D2: Something, dont know what, later on more than likely.

OVG: COmpleted wall of my compound on minecraft and have both a fence perimeter around the wall and between the two a lava 'moat' as well.

RL: Decent work week. Company didn't screw me too bad and I didn't screw them too bad. All and all they got their money's worth out of me this week, but anymore that's all they will get. Their attitude towards the people on the ground that actually do the work is getting worse because a bunch of silver spoon babies are running the company. They treat me like a number on a spreadsheet, and I will only give them what's required and nothing more because it doesn't make a difference. I used to love my job, but now it's just a job, if that makes any sense.

D2: I am still plugging along with my new Sorc and keeping away from twinking her as of now. I am gonna do a Necro, because well we all should love Necros. The one class I never played, not even once, is an Amazon. Maybe I can start one at some point this time. I still can't get my old laptop going with all my rune stashes. I just want to look at them again if anything. My Precious.

OVG: Pokémon Go, but still getting poop monsters.

RL: Work, doing birthday parties. Two 'Rocket Rescue' parties, both boys, both with the same name and the same age... The hell? I double checked, definitely separate bookings! Hopefully I will get my lab report done this morning before work. Also, yesterday was the opening day of our liquid nitrogen show and some kid filmed presenting it haha Not even discreetly on his phone, front row with an iPad!

D2: I did about 10 CS runs with Fordyl last night...

OVG: Lab report? Food prep for the week? :/

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High