OT: SPF Mafia Round 9 - Clue.

Re: OT: SPF Mafia Round 9 - Clue.

Nice game Sint, the rules were great and the town and some of the mafia played well.

Nac wasn't on my list for sure, Cygnus was totally in the clear as well for me.

I guess if it were daytime, I would have started leading the charge to take a look at ZY.

As for LE????

I expect a child here in the next week or so.

Really though, once again, marvelously played.

I expect a child here in the next week or so.

I still maintain that nobody had the cohones to take my bet. Still, I'll indulge you and will be around to impregnate you any time this week. Friday will probably work best with my schedule. Let me know. :wink3:

@LE - Goltar was right on the money with his suspect list, kudos to him for that. Still, in my opinion you played a brilliant game in so far as that you really got the most out of all the in game effects. Silver in the eyes... :p

@Goltar - Don't make me repeat myself please. That whole RL tell business drama on day 1 has more to do with me being an idiot. You did nothing wrong as per the game rules, the game host said so himself.

@W_M - I'll read up on your game proposal. After that, I will see.

@Mafia - Something went wrong :p. Well seriously, at the end, several vocal and trusted people had either one or more of the three remaining mafia high on their to hit list. Nikon might have pulled something of with LE backing, but he was quite inactvie there at the end.

Well, congrats folks. We were really the worst group of scums =P

Liq taking out fried with such a stunt really dashed our hopes since we were assuming fried was on the right track. Nikon had computer issues and wasn't online for the last two days and three nights. And I was not being active as much as i wanted. Cygnus and i thought that it would be a waste of everyone's time if we insisted on going on since we were already on suspect list of many.

@liq: No matter what you say about your 'poor' game, the trick you pulled aganist fried was brilliant. I do not know how much more i have to be mafia to learn that you should be NK'ed as soon as possible :evil:

@goltar: You had a great game, in the first list you have posted you have put mafia tag next to six people and five were correct. Only if we were successful at convincing w_m to kill you the first night... :scratch: What was the first hint you got regarding me being mafia?

@w_m and other hosts: I do not know how randomly you assign roles but are you using some kind of random name picker or random number generators to suit your listing? Being mafia is fun and all but i have been mafia for three consecutive games (everytime i played) and if this continues i guess i will be the best lynch candidate for the first days. Let me be townie for a while :rolleyes:

Good setup Sint. A real shame I let RL (and my Heptad) get in the way of this one. I'll be more attentive next round, I promise.

I don't wanna any crap from you on how not to be obvious. :wink3:
*mutters something about Inspector Clouseau*

I had you pegged down on day one, boy. Day one. Even I didn't leave any tells that early (I think...)

Erm. That was a surprise ending.

Nice time-keeping, and scenario Sint.

GG townies. Thanks for the good game Sint. It was fun.

Just horrible play on my part, and to my teammates...I apologize.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High