Off-topic in the OTF

Football EC newsflash: Germany made it through the group phase... barely, but it was close for quite a few other so-called quality teams as well. It was totally and needlessly nerve-wrecking! Next: England... ahh, the team against whom we haven't lost a KO match since 1966, in the mother of all Germany vs. England KO matches.

I hope I can trigger a few people from Europe... or even one or two from across the ocean? Where's Bobcox BTW?

A weird, unexpected reply woul'd convince me. Let's see what happens.

Spelling errors are fully intentional here.

Submitted the last document for our Visas. Now let's hope that the US State Dept and the Panama Consulate in DC can put their chop on it and forward it to our lawyer as fast as they say they can on their website. If it is even a week late, we are fubared and will be unable to apply under the older more relaxed rules.

The puppy turns 1 year old today.

I can't believe how much stuff a person can accumulate over the years. We gave away/sold most of our stuff but we still have a storage unit full of goodies we want to take with us. The price of plywood and lumber is bordering on the ridiculous. I have two shipping crates made but I'm going to need at least one more.

Decided to make them out of marine ply so I can reuse the ply to make a boat. They don't charge duty or taxes on the shipping crate, just the contents.

There's always a surplus of towels, butter knives, dead batteries, and malicious toilet brushes to haul around from place to place.

I'm not throwing away much stuff. As long as I'm not throwing it away, it's not garbage yet, right? A few years ago, I cleaned up the attic and now there's enough space for useless stuff until I'm 100. The next generation will have to deal with climate change, so the trash problem up there probably won't cause much of a hassle in comparison.

By the way SD, you are living in the northwest of the US, right? What's the situation there with respect to the heatwave?

No I am in the midwest. We've had endless weeks of 80F+ days. There were 2 weeks with temps 90F+. The temp is cooler today in Panama than it is here. Next 3 days will be mid 90's and then there will be a 1 day break of high 70's before it increases again to mid 80's.

So why didn't Thanos just snap his fingers and double/triple/quadruple/pickamultiple resources instead of killing off half of all life?

I need a word with the writers.

Wouldn't have had a movie either.

I can put in a word with the writers for you, got cash?

No cash. I only use the barter system and crypto.

A soul for a soul. If you change Infinity War it changes Indiana Jones to a movie where he chases aliens and OH WAIT

Does the dildo attach to the linear actuator with a vacuum lock system? Will this fit under your bed for storage when not in use?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High