(Not so) Monthly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerwynd's Trick Question Giveaway...

Short and sweet, if you answer my question, you get the prize.

NOTICE --> I am v1.11 RRM/RWM.

Prize --> Wizardspike (Found from Hell Andy)
Question --> How did I come up with my forum name?

If people are getting stuck, I will give a clue later on today...

Aerwynd

If I recall properly (which I probably dont :grin:), that was the name of your first wind druid. Maybe?

Edit: I am currently not able to 'host' YoungDbl's giveaway. Sorry for the delay, but my parents have confuscated my laptop, which is where the stashes are. Couple this with a dodgy internet connection at school, and no net at home, and you have one heck of a delay. I will post here to let you know when the circumstances change. Sorry again. :undecided:

@grossesexy
oh..hmm,i can't really find ur trade profile n intro in the spf..i'd really like to giveaway 2 those hu hv done so..sorry if i didnt mention such criteria in the original post..will edit asap.

Um I posted an intro thread quite a while back but I don't trade.....whatever though buddy.

Omg... Post History is a wonderful tool, hey neumein?

I'm sure I still have ur email, so the wizzie will be sent shortly!!!

Congrats :thumbsup:

Aerwynd

*EDIT*

This has been sent Neumein...

Code:
Wizardspike
Bone Knife
One-Hand Damage: 23 to 49
Required Dexterity: 75
Required Strength: 38
Required Level: 61
Dagger Class - Fast Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xd5cc807c
Regenerate Mana 15%
All Resistances +75
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
50% Faster Cast Rate
Indestructible
+2 to Mana (Based on Character Level)

>> aerwynd:

I don't actually need the wizardspike (I've got two spares at the moment, as it is). I've got my laptop back (stole it back), and as it happens, I've got some stashes to mail out, so I guess I'll just stick one in a random stash...

Fine with me :grin: It's yours to do what you want...

Aerwynd

ZAZIRAZZ giveaway

Zazirazz if you have still available a stash I would take it gratefully
My trading status has been just been updated, but I don't know how to past links to it.

My mail is

[email protected]

@lompo
stash sent..enjoy e items..

btw all the giveaway stashes has been given away.
thx all=)

@Adddm: Apologies for my tardiness, I'm afraid I've been very busy of late. There are quite a few vanilla items left, I'll send you the stash as soon as I get up tomorrow :wink3: .

St. Anger

@Adddm: Apologies for my tardiness, I'm afraid I've been very busy of late. There are quite a few vanilla items left, I'll send you the stash as soon as I get up tomorrow :wink3: .

St. Anger

No apologies necessary, I've been real busy myself as well. Send it when you get a chance, no rush.

Adddm said:
No apologies necessary, I've been real busy myself as well. Send it when you get a chance, no rush.

Zarirazz stash (1) sent :flowers: .

Would it be possible for me to take a look at the other Zarirazz stash you've got? My email is lollarden(at)hotmail(dot)com.

And thanks again Zarirazz :smiley:!

St. Anger

Zarirazz stash (1) sent :flowers: .

Would it be possible for me to take a look at the other Zarirazz stash you've got? My email is lollarden(at)hotmail(dot)com.

And thanks again Zarirazz :smiley:!

St. Anger

Zarirazz's other stash sent. I only used a Laying of Hands (there were two).

I'd like to give these items back to the forum. I got them from giveaways last year by crazy bear and janita in this thread - you can search it for proof. (though I had to delete janitas because she is banned now). I've decided to become entirely self-found and want to use only stuff that I got myself or traded for. Here's what I took out of those giveaways:

For the first 3 days, only 1 item per person, first come first serve. After that I will give the rest of the stash to whoever asks

Number of Items : 24

1: Arreat's Face 2: Atma's Wail 3: Razortail 4: Bing Sz Wang 5: Serpent Lord
6: Stoneraven 7: Visceratuant 8: Bonehew 9: Buriza-Do Kyanon 10: Sandstorm Trek 11: Flamebellow 12: The Gnasher 13: Spineripper 14: Cloudcrack 15: Deathbit 16: Hellmouth 17: Stormguild 18: The Salamander
19: Hotspur 20: Thunderstroke 21: Iron Pelt 22: Islestrike 23: Leadcrow 24: Spike Thorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High