(Not so) Monthly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey who was the original owner of that hardcore stash? I need to send it back to somebody else, the ITAMZ and SOCKETED stashes I think they are. MY real-life is getting back to where it was when I had to stop playing for a little way back when, so I can't really check the forum daily. I would like to send the stash back to either smilts or the owner, that way I don't have to worry about it and can proceed with my real-life duties :blush:

I would like to request the Dwarf Star ring as my zon's fire resist is -67 in Hell right now and that Fire Absorb 15% should help that problem. After all the knowledge this board provides, the SPF truly is my friend.

[email protected]

Thanks.

Alright, I'll be able to send out the stashes sometime today. I didn't have access to my computer wednesday, but I do today, so it looks like I've got some emailing to do.

Um, 5 days and no takers. I offered three stashes (70, 70 and 100 items) on Monday of mostly normal and set items for not much more than a post. Perhaps it got missed because it ended up at the bottom of page 107.

Um, 5 days and no takers. I offered three stashes (70, 70 and 100 items) on Monday of mostly normal and set items for not much more than a post. Perhaps it got missed because it ended up at the bottom of page 107.

I did not see your post. I would love to have a look at any or all of those stashes. My email is orcin52 AT hotmail DOT com.

Please allow me to give you this beautiful bouquet as payment. :flowers:

While Orcin and Mr. Hamster don't actually meet the requirement I set for number of posts since no one else seems interested I will eliminate that requirement. Therefore Orcin and Mr. Hamster will get one of the stashes IF they go back and read the orignial post and tell me which stash they want:point:

While Orcin and Mr. Hamster don't actually meet the requirement I set for number of posts since no one else seems interested I will eliminate that requirement. Therefore Orcin and Mr. Hamster will get one of the stashes IF they go back and read the orignial post and tell me which stash they want:point:

Ah ok. Thanks for pointing out that the original post contained rules. I'll see if I can get qualified.

1. I have fewer than 50 posts since I returned. If you check my post history, you will see that most of my posts came as a ladder player right after the release of 1.10. I just came back after a lengthy stint in EQ2 & WoW, and decided to play SP because bnet is what it is.

2. I have two goals in this game. I would like to collect every unique and set item just to say I did it, but I don't really hold out much hope for things like a Tyreal's. However, I keep thinking if that I can accomplish my second goal, then I might also make the first.

The second goal is to get a character, specifically a fanat zealot named Orcin, to level 99. I have never managed to max a character in this game or any other. I figure that all the Baal/WSK runs I will need to get to 99 might yield a bunch of items. Trading might get me the rest.

So, I have come to establish myself, get off probation, and get to work. I have a MF necro up to 78 as of this morning. I plan to pat him while running the Pits, Meph, and Pindle for items, and then go to work on my paladin. The pally will be twinked with items from the necro's adventures and trading here because I want the fun of playing with some of the lower items like Sigon's that I was never able to use by the time I got them. I have already gotten untwinked characters into the 90's in my previous lives, and don't need to prove that to myself this time around. I am trying to build my necro and zealot just like the ones that I lost on bnet when the second ladder season ended and I let them lapse. Hence, my trade requests are usually for specific gear that they had.

I hope this story makes up for the oversight, and qualifies me for the armor stash.

Thanks!

Orcin, the armor stash is yours. Now all I need is your email address.

Between giveaway and trading, I think it is possible to get the grail at least if you don't count runes. While I've been playing for years I don't really play that much, time wise. My self grail is at 70% and with
giveaways and trades I'm just 28 items short. Of course those are some of real hard ones, but I stil have hope.

@Bazhell...oops...right hehe
1. Thanks to: everyone who gave me something and the Diablo gods
2. Erm...i'm not sure if i qualify for this but i guess i am kind of new to both the forums (joined late summer?) and d2 (mostly screwed around with characters before...up until this summer i never hit 40..pretty noob)
3. I want to feel like i accomplished something...i.e...a grail! I actually have a dream of getting Griffons/Deaths Fathom/CoA and if i can complete that then i'm done with my personal grail
4. Sharp Weapons?

hello all..i'd like 2 giveaway 3 vanilla stashes of SC 1.11b uniques/set items..
items range frm TC3-TC84 spread over the 3 stashes..
i'm trying to clear my vanilla stuff asap since i'll be converting to mods soon,so those dat r playing vanilla now r given the first option to take up the stashes=)

those interested pls pass me ur email n the stashes will be sent.thx.

EDIT:items would b sent in .d2x n will be given away 2 those hu hv posted their intro n trade profile in the spf.sorry for the late edit=P

hello all..i'd like 2 giveaway 3 vanilla stashes of SC 1.11b uniques/set items..
items range frm TC3-TC84 spread over the 3 stashes..
i'm trying to clear my vanilla stuff asap since i'll be converting to mods soon,so those dat r playing vanilla now r given the first option to take up the stashes=)

those interested pls pass me ur email n the stashes will be sent.thx.

I'd be interested zarirazz.

My email is ianrich18(at)gmail(dot)com

Obviously replace the (at) and the (dot) with the appropriate symbols. :p

@grossesexy
oh..hmm,i can't really find ur trade profile n intro in the spf..i'd really like to giveaway 2 those hu hv done so..sorry if i didnt mention such criteria in the original post..will edit asap.

@Orcin, stash sent.

Stash received - thanks!!!!

In addition, I would like to document a PM trade. Bazhell included a Dracul's Grasp in the stash for me, in return for 2x Amn runes. I had asked about the extra pair from smilts' thread, and he offered them for a similar price. Thanks also for this trade, Bazhell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High