MFO Winter 2013 Results [by Fabian]

bassano said:
Guys seriously? 100+ Hours/ 10 days?
did you heard about RL? When you will be older, it will come to you
[highlight]Winter MFO 2011:[/highlight]
bassano said:
As numbers from my MFO said: I did about 3k of pit runs, I did not use any run counter or any other counter but I did close to 70 hours of pits with average time cca 1:15-1:20 with my ww barbarian.

[highlight]Winter MFO 2009:[/highlight]
bassano said:
here is My haul after 5900 AT runs :)

Errrm...yeah :p

Seriously, nice effort everyone! And Fabian, that's amazing! A shame I don't have the time anymore to compete in the MFO. Hell :-/

Will there be a "Meet the Olympians" thread?

Corrupted said:
Good stuff Fabian, I would really recommend using imgur for mass screenshots however. It's really easy to use and lets you group them in an album. I think they host them for a long time too.
zgpmf: How many AT runs did you do? /players8? Did you make any recordings?
I ran on /players1 during the MFO, around 5k runs which was enough for 50M exp that I needed to reach 98. No recordings because bandicam doesn't record anything (it's "black" screen on the recording) when I play Diablo from some unknown reason.

That's what happened when I tried to stream d2 in full screen mode after I switched to the glide wrapper fwiw. If you guys are using that one, it might be the reason, or it could just be that I was running in full screen (which I weren't before the glide wrapper). I've never tried bandicam though so I dunno.

Solution: use Japanese version. Works like a charm <3 nagisa will vouch for it as well :D

Sent NWV to Gripp.

Code:
frozzzen's Nightwing's Veil
Spired Helm
Defense: 329
Durability: 40 of 40
Required Strength: 96
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x44350f59
+19 to Dexterity