MFO Winter 2013 Results [by Fabian]

Those rings are absurd. Can I get one with 10 FCR please? Are they from 1.07 and who made them?

Here is my haul pic, even though it looks kinda pitiful compared to Fabians :p

Screenshot018.jpg

That's 32 hours and 1400 runs worth. Not too bad for the effort I'd say.

my CoA (bad, very bad)

Code:
Crown of Ages 
Corona 
Defense: 351 
Durability: 49 of 50 
Required Level: 82 
Required Strength: 174 
Fingerprint: 0x6f58e8cd 
Item Level: ** 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Unidentified 
Indestructible 
+1 to All Skills 
+30% Faster Hit Recovery 
+50% Enhanced Defense 
+102 Defense 
All Resistances +28 
Damage Reduced by 11% 1 Sockets (0 used)

Here's the steelrends btw.

Code:
Steelrend 
Ogre Gauntlets 
Defense: 278 
Durability: 19 of 24 
Required Level: 70 
Required Strength: 185 
Fingerprint: 0xcdb7186d 
48% Enhanced Damage 
10% Chance of Crushing Blow 
+210 Defense 
+15 to Strength
Off the top of my head they look really good.

I might post a haul pic if I can bring myself to gather the appropriate items. There were 60+ so it'll be tough. . .
(jk)

Sorry I didn't get to finish out my runs, been in and out of hospital and didn't get to do anything further after the update I sent last week. At least I got a couple of grailers in the few runs I did manage to do... Looking forward to the next one when I can put in more of a showing!

And congrats to all the winners! If any of the winners in Baal want to look over my haul to take some itamz (1.13d HC FAM) PM me and I'll send you a stash readout.

Guys seriously? 100+ Hours/ 10 days?
did you heard about RL? When you will be older, it will come to you
I would like to play like you too (not so much exactly but at least half of Fabian), because running level 85 areas make me happy but I just do not have time for it anymore, it is pitty
btw. I am curious, how old are you guys? Griphon, Frozzen, Fabian, Nagisa, ....
I would like to know how old you should be to be in top form in D2 :)
maybe it is for another thread but I am only curious

@fabian:

sick effort.

I was wondering - do you ever die with him? I've seen a couple of vids with telezerkers so far, and they look quite risky to play. I would imagine even more so, if you play the amount you do in such a short time and with such great focus on speed.

kestegs, they're 1.07 crafts yeah, WoRG is the creator.

bassano, well this was my one big Diablo goal I've been wanting to do for a long time, and it's not something I could (or would) do every week heh. Obviously I made some sacrifices to have that type of free time for 10 days; I missed my first week of classes and have spent the last two days trying to catch up. Totally worth it :)

Fred, I didn't keep track or anything, but I would guess I died maybe 20-30 times in the MFO. He's definitely not built with safety in mind at all.

All,

Because I like numbers, I just spent a fun hour calculating drop chances and probabilities and stuff for various things, and thought people might be interested, so I'll share:

With the numbers I'm assuming (which is 8.2 boss packs per run, 20% of which are champions, and 64.5s runs), over 106 hours this MFO:

I found 63 9.3+ qualifiers, expected average is ~51 (5.6%)

I found 6 of the seven "big ones" (Death's Fathom, Stormlash, Darkforce Spawn, Astreon's Iron Ward, Mang Song's Lesson, Death's Web, Tyrael's Might), expected average is ~5.3 (43.7%)

I found 2 27.x pointers, expected average is ~2.3 (67.7%)

The percentages in parentheses represent how many times I would expect to do as well or better, in the respective "categories", in the long run. As you can see, I got very lucky with the total amount of haul pic items, whereas I was pretty close to the expected value when it comes to the top-end stuff. The chance of finding three or more 27.x pointers is 41.3% for example, not exactly an earth shatteringly low number.

(note: I ignored the two set items (Griswold's Redemption and Griswold's Honor) in the above calculation, as their drop chances in ATMA looked fishy to me, and I didn't want to mess with it, so the above is for the Unique items only)

bassano said:
Guys seriously? 100+ Hours/ 10 days?
did you heard about RL? When you will be older, it will come to you
I would like to play like you too (not so much exactly but at least half of Fabian), because running level 85 areas make me happy but I just do not have time for it anymore, it is pitty
btw. I am curious, how old are you guys? Griphon, Frozzen, Fabian, Nagisa, ....
I would like to know how old you should be to be in top form in D2 :)
maybe it is for another thread but I am only curious
Not sure i wanna know that. Very afraid i'll find out my best D2 years are already behind me. :D

Fabian said:
bassano, well this was my one big Diablo goal I've been wanting to do for a long time, and it's not something I could (or would) do every week heh. Obviously I made some sacrifices to have that type of free time for 10 days; I missed my first week of classes and have spent the last two days trying to catch up. Totally worth it :)
Yeah, It is clear for me that MFO is special week, I myself did it just several times, not in scale like you but enough for me
and btw. thanks for that numbers, I was curious how many packs average are players usually killing during one run(I did my statistic in AT, pit and WSK), that is very interesting number for me (due to time efficiency, number drop/min is most important) same as your statistic of high level unique drops I calculated, that you did aproximatelly 5,7k pits so that is just statistically significant amount of data and it is number that I really did not expected so grats for that, I am really admiring that

thanks jimsfriend

I was sorry you weren't in the team channel like in the old days though <3

I'm not quitting the game, no. I might go back to rarely playing it though, who knows. I do want to try and beat my Piles of Money record, so that's probably happening at some point.

@bassano: I didn't test it extensively (< 100 runs), but I get about 7.5 bosspacks on my map, and it takes about 55-60 seconds per run. The run counter is probably a bit off due to starting at level 73. :badteeth:
waste.jpg

I think Fabian is a little more efficient on his crazy map, which makes me a bit sad. :p

Here's the readouts of the stuff you might want, just for completeness.

Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53
Durability: 26 of 50
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x4d5debe0
Item Level: 87
Unidentified
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+28% to Cold Skill Damage
Lightning Resist +39%
Fire Resist +32%

Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 397
Durability: 44 of 50
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0x844501eb
Unidentified
Indestructible
+1 to All Skills
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+50% Enhanced Defense
+148 Defense
All Resistances +30
Damage Reduced by 13% 2 Sockets (0 used)

Just realized I never actually said, but I won't be looting anyone...and I doubt anyone wants anything from my alvl85 drops, but if so, let me know.

HUGE congrats to everyone, but especially Fabian!! AWESOME performance, dude! Glad I was able to help with his gear! :D

Glad I was able to do my part for the team...(even if it was almost completely luck, I didn't run nearly as much as many others :p )

WoRG

Ok, just a remainder, it's a HC item.

And, yep, it's (almost(actually not even close)) perfect:
Code:
Stormlash 
Scourge 
One Hand Damage: 11 - 304 
Durability: 58 of 65 
Required Strength: 125 
Required Dexterity: 77 
Fingerprint: 0xef7936e0 
Unidentified 
15% Chance to cast level 10 Static Field on striking 
20% Chance to cast level 18 Tornado on striking 
+30% Increased Attack Speed 
280% Enhanced Damage 
+150% Damage to Undead 
Adds 1 - 473 Lightning Damage 
33% Chance of Crushing Blow 
+8 Lightning Absorb 
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 30

For the record, Shadowdancers are crap rolls, one of them is ethereal.

And one more interesting thing, both Darkforce Spawn's have ilvl=85.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High