MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Up to now I have full info (top 5 score + readouts) only from Mungo, elmer, JudgeDread and maxicek. :flowers: for them.

*Slaps others*

:)

Awaiting results from nubikoen and skiffcz, the other participants have mailed in theirs already, thank you all!

Baal category is almost ready too, only Kassul is missing...

Thanks for your mails :)

Well, i've been able to do only 300 runs since my last update, without any surprise my final score was not changed...3100 Pindle runs finished, 78 qualifiers found, and i can say that final result overcomed my crazyest dreams..,Found two grailers though, and thats what i've aimed for :thumbup:

@sequana, jingi:I didn't meant to discourage anyone with words - Pindle category is done, but i was so excited at the moment, when i wrote my message, so therefore i could not resist...My apology for that...

@sequana:Full readouts of items sent already, pls, check Your email box..

@bass:I really want this blue bloodlord skull with my nick name, pls :thumbup:

@RIP: I just wanted to say thank you:) Your guardian threads in the past about barbs was what inspired me to make an IKwhirler when I got the armor to drop. You were absolutely right in said threads that he is virtually indestructible, which is the main reason I didn`t det deeds this time around.

Awaiting results from nubikoen and skiffcz, the other participants have mailed in theirs already, thank you all!
I'll send my results when I get home from work tonight.

Thanks for a great MFO all.

@sequana, jingi:I didn't meant to discourage anyone with words - Pindle category is done, but i was so excited at the moment, when i wrote my message, so therefore i could not resist...My apology for that...

I don't say anything. I only tried to be good supervisor, cold, mysterious and also supportive....:yes:

We all can imagine that excitement can be huge in some situations :).

Now i'm waiting only for allenive (and for reply from NacRuno if he was running). Thanks guys.

I'll be away from home a few days, so if it should happen that someone would like to claim my items, you'll just have to wait for a while, sorry :)

I'll be back in the end of the week though.

Btw, I S&E after taking that screenshot, just for teh lulz :D Maybe its best approximation of current state of my mind:

Me: Well, 42 Elite S/Us lying on the groud, do you have nuts to S&E?
Me2: Its gonna be the least crazy thing in past week anyways. *esc-up-enter*
Me: Lol.
Me2: Rotfl.

Id like to thank jjscud for this event, my team for great support (we didnt communicate much except the dualdaily updates when my teammates occupied highest places - feats instead of words!), Id like to post my runner in runner thread, my finds in ift and much much more, but you have to excuse me. I feel being passive right now for a bit :D Not that I am burned out, but its just that Id like to be lazy for a while now :D

pampala pam pa :)

@Thomh:Thanks alot, i've never ever dared to think about my poor threads this way (and im really glad, that they have been usefull for You at least)...If You are interested, check pls possible future Meet the Olympians thread, i want to show up my Pindlebarian here :wink:

Anyway thanks alot jj for hosting this tourney, also thanks to all supervisors (yeah, you are doing very needed dirty work), and also thanks to my teamates for their effort :thumbup:

Now, im waiting for final results very impatiently :yes:

Now, im waiting for final results very impatiently :yes:
As am I, even though they're at least 12 hours away. I even made my screenshot of all the TC87s I found early:badteeth:

As am I, even though they're at least 12 hours away. I even made my screenshot of all the TC87s I found early:badteeth:

Ah, then I have something to do while I wait. Although my screenshot of TC87s will be kind of embarrasing, I have a pretty insane screenshot of runes in the making:)

I have received final results and readouts from jjscud, maareek, Hrus, Jaedhann, Thomh and colony. Thanks guys! :worship:

I have received final results but no readouts from frozzzen, DX-Crawler and bassano. Please send readouts as well.

And I'm waiting for final results and readouts from Joosh, Carolus Rex, DarkChaos, hepcat and Poida. Please don't keep us waiting too long guys (going to PM them as well). :rant:

By my calculations, by the time I'm done I will have done around 1200 runs. I'm pretty proud of myself. :D
And that's with an average run time of 7-10 minutes? :crazyeyes: You really deserve to win with that effort!

Now it's over, ready to divulge any and all secrets?
No secrets really, just a lot of time and a fast runner. I'll be posting in the Olympians thread later though.

EDIT: Just received final results and readouts from DarkChaos.

@skiffcz: hahahahaha, awesome. That's the funniest thing I've seen since Aman trying to win Meph by running Baal and the Pits. ;)

Alright, now that I've had some rest, I'd like to say a few more words. First of all, thanks to jjscud, as always, for running the MFO. The fact that you're still able to keep this going is a huge testament to your dedication, not only to d2, but to the forum.

I'd also like to thank my teammates for the support and the extra drive. I know I wouldn't have been able to push through as many runs as I did if it wasn't for you guys. Win or lose, it was a pleasure running with all of you, and I think we all put in very good showings, especially when you consider everyone but me (I think) was in their first MFO.

@Thomh: I agree with Hrus, it's very impressive the effort you put in with a HC char. RIP's love for his MF running barbs has always impressed me, and I think you carried on that aspect just fine. I hope your finds are worthy of the time you spent.

@essojay: Wow at all those Baal runs after just restarting. Huge congrats. Even if you didn't pass Zaliqai, you should be proud of your achievement.

@elmer: Great effort from you, as well. Congrats on all the improvement to the grail; hope you have fun with your new toys.

@Rummski: I understand real life hampered you a lot, but still I want to thank you for putting in all the time you could to help us out. It's good to see that not only were you willing to do everything you could to help the team, but you have your priorities in order, as well. Hope something worthwile dropped for you.

@other alvl85 runners: I've said before how tough the competition was, but it deserves saying again. You guys were insane, and insanely lucky, as well. When I saw I was eighth at the last update with the score I had, I was shocked. I imagine the results from this MFO may be on an order we'll never see again, and you all deserve congrats for that. I've truly enjoyed competing with all of you, legends and new faces alike.

Ok, think I'm done spamming this thread. I'll see you all in the results thread, but in the meantime don't forget to stop by the IFT and show off your finds.

@Thomh: I agree with Hrus, it's very impressive the effort you put in with a HC char. RIP's love for his MF running barbs has always impressed me, and I think you carried on that aspect just fine. I hope your finds are worthy of the time you spent.

My finds are pretty great, I can tell you that:whistling: When it comes to barbs, they are pretty darn decent MFers, at least in HC. Especially Pindle(as RIP was running) seems like a pretty nice place for a barb to run.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words, but I have to admit that Essojay probably spent more time than me during this thing.

It doesn`t really matter to me if the final results suck for all of the team, it was still a blast. And we`ll beat them the next time, ok?

@Rummski: I understand real life hampered you a lot, but still I want to thank you for putting in all the time you could to help us out. It's good to see that not only were you willing to do everything you could to help the team, but you have your priorities in order, as well. Hope something worthwile dropped for you.
Thanks for the kind words. :thumbsup:

I can honestly say that without you guys posting here in the thread I don't think I'd have had the motivation to run as much as I did. I ran 24+ hours over the last 3 days after being able to run maybe an hour a day the previous 7. Like I said before I was terribly disappointed with the drops. I can say that I am done running Mephisto in an unlimited runs situation ever again. I won't run him just for fun, for a long while.

Hopefully our team can join forces again in future MFO or other competitions. For your efforts I tip my cap and offer :guiness:

I love that SS skiffcz. Awesome.

I tallied up my final score and sent it to nepeta. I'll be very surprised id I don't finish last. I probably didn't put in more than ~10 hours. The weekend where the MFO started I was still in holiday-mode. That means spending time with the kids and GF. Then work started in crazy-on-meth mode. I was alone to do 2½ peoples job. Clocked in 74 hours, and I'm still behind.

Ah well, I promise next time I won't use that lame "real life" excuse.

GG to all the runners, even more so the supervisors and jjscud for hosting.

I'm looking forward to seeing your haul pics. Mine are not that impressive.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High