MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

@colony: That run count doesn't beat bassano, but it's still crazy impressive. I'm not even going to make 4k runs for the MFO and I'm exhausted; can't imagine how tired you must be. Then again, I think you said you're ambidextrous, so with the hand switching maybe your mouse fingers aren't as sore as mine are.
I'm not really ambidextrous, I've just always used computer mice right handed for some reason despite being left handed, so I don't find it too much of a problem to switch hands. It's not so much my fingers that are sore, my wrists and shoulders both feel very stiff, but that should clear up by tomorrow.

My score hasn't changed since last update. I'm planning on getting an hour or two in tonight, but I'm not expecting much. Actually I'm pleasantly suprised that I'm placed as high as I am. Work has been crazy the first week after the vacation, 12+ hour days has taken it's toll. Only after the kids have been put to bed and the GF says goodnight, have I been playing. And by then I'm near exhausted even before I begin.

That said, I did get my stock of Arachnid meshes up by a few. So my primary goal was met.

Good luck to all, and GG. :)

Good luck to all in the last few hours. The weekend started badly for me , 600 runs with no improvement. Then I pressed the nightmare tab by mistake and lost my map. Thankfully it didnt take that many rolls to get another one. Have since made 4 small gains on my score, hoping for a few more.

Still going strong! But this just dropped and I'm pretty sure it's godly, right?
Code:
Doom Shell
Tiara
Defense: 45
Durability: 20 of 25
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x2a22143a
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Properties: 
+36 to Life
+105 to Attack Rating
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
2 Sockets (0 used)

Down to do some final runs...Tough i don't expect anything uber...
~1800 runs and counting...( hope to reach 2000 and another tc87 )
Good luck to all of you in final hours of MFO :)

@Elmer if this Tiara had 20 fcr it would be goldly...

@Colony: Thanks for the feedback on the two rare rings. It was as I suspected, pretty much, although I tend to over value dual leech a lot.

Final results have been sent to Zaliqai, some work related stuff needs to be done tonight. It has been fun, everybody.

OK, this is over for me, 2323 AT runs, 100 qualifiers and big big luck for me. I have aimed for the 100 qualifier mark, which was reached few minutes ago.
Thanks to jjscud and all supervisors for organizing this and all participants for joining. Trashtalk with (neo)Alchemists was real fun :)
Kudos to all participants in 85 areas category for their big effort, I am looking forward for your item howl pictures. I think Thomh deserves special note as he as a novice participated in probably most tough category and that was with a HC barbarian and performed very well (In my opininon).

Sending the final update to zaliqai.

Sent my final update to Zaliqai a couple of hours ago, even if I haven't done enough to catch Hrus I'll still be happy with my score. Thanks for keeping me motivated everyone, I'd forgotten how much fun the MFO can be.

Making a final effort right now. Debating slightly lower MF and more power giving more opportunities for drops or more MF and less power giving a bigger chance each run. :crazyeyes: Think I'll flip a coin.

Also trying to work out a way to bone prison my merc where I want him. It's getting a bit tiresome trying to tank Lister because witless wonder has wandered off. :banghead:

I'll do a proper write up once the MFO has finished and the results published. :)

n00b question - will it suffice to send my final score tomorrow? ("by aug 10th" means in- or excluding aug 10th)?

5k run count broken, but im still after that one elusive item :D So for me it ends with the last ding of midnight bells, and then Ill die peacefuly in my bed (not to mention I wont have live connection at midnight), so thats why Im asking ;)

GL all with their last stretch and all those who have already ended. May the Force be with .. me :)

n00b question - will it suffice to send my final score tomorrow? ("by aug 10th" means in- or excluding aug 10th)?

5k run count broken, but im still after that one elusive item :D So for me it ends with the last ding of midnight bells, and then Ill die peacefuly in my bed (not to mention I wont have live connection at midnight), so thats why Im asking ;)

GL all with their last stretch and all those who have already ended. May the Force be with .. me :)

You have to end your runs today at midnight, this is the only limiting factor :) That means results could be send on monday, but please don't let us wait too long...

Btw. people in other timezones could still play more hours than you, so there is no need to send results 0:01 tommorow...

Good luck with Lash :crazyeyes:

I am finished :)

I don't want to run until midnight, I already hit 3k runs and that's much more I awaited to do.

I like my results, nothing special, but it's ok. Especially non-qualifiers are good.

See you in results thread :wave:

Still working on knocking out the last few runs. Have about 9 hours left. Just wanted to say I'm planning on starting a new IFT - I hope nobody has a problem with that; I do feel new ones get started too often but the MFO is sort of special - for the MFO results so I hope folks can hold on to their posting til then. I'll probably put it up tomorrow (my tomorrow, that is) so we can all post our non-qualifiers to have something to drool over until jjscud can round up the final standings and we can post the good stuff.

Reminder to those in their first MFO: please, please, please don't post your qualifiers until after the final standings have been released. You probably know that already, but I just want to make sure.

Good luck to those still running, and congrats and good work to those whom have already finished. I think this MFO will be very impressive in all the categories, and I'm excited to see the results.

Sent final updates to Zaliqai some time ago.
I simply cannot force myself to run AT anymore, but 1800 is preety nice. Nothing compared to some insane numbers other competitors have been able to do ( respect+ for you guyz ).

I can't wait to se results and crazy items you got.
Gratz to all players who joined this MFO and GL those who are still runing :)crazyeyes:).
Now it's time to take a rest and cya all in the morning :wave:

Over for me as well, managed about 100-200 runs (I suck at counting), results have been what one could expect to get from such a figure, although luckily it picked up at the end.

Looking forward to see all the sacred armour inuendo disproven in the results thread ^^

Thanks to jjscud for hosting another MFO, and to all of his minions of course.

Hm, it`s been a while since Essojay posted here, wonder if he has gone mad from all the running yet.

GL with the final stretch, team.

Results sent. I did 700 Baal runs, to be honest I would hope for better results for this amount of runs, but that's the game :). I'm very happy for being over lvl 97. Also I was surprised for quite a lot of TC 3 dirrectly from Baal (good for my ilvl99 grail :)).

And I can't resist to not post this - my worst drop. :hang:

Good luck to those who are still running!

EDIT:

Ahh, now I count and I found 96 qualifiers....I bet I should have aimed for 100...: D

Last edited:

Finished here. Greetings, Death, I'm Yours to take away... :crazyeyes:

Well, not really. Managed 541 runs with 76 qualifiers. Also got from lvl 92 to 96 :)

Final score sent to Jingizu.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High