Version: Expansion 1.10+
Properties: 
+15 to Life
+15 to Mana
30% Enhanced Damage
+30 to Attack Rating
+14 Defense

:\

EDIT: And another one: both are grailers but i would have been much more hapier for items Hell Meph has higher chance of dropping, like a Stormlash :).

Code:
Arctic Furs
Quilted Armor
Defense: 49
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 2
Required Strength: 12
Fingerprint: 0xa73cab04
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Properties: 
314% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +10
Set (2 item): 
225 Defense (Based on Char Lvl)
Set (3 items): 
Cold Resist +15%

Last edited:
Re: MFO Progress Thread

Update sent to Mursilis. Is it just me, or does the chance to find decent items go DOWN during the tournament??? :p

And I have one question... in the end, are we scored only on the top 5 qualifying items, or are we scored on ALL qualifying items found? I've got about 12 qualifying items so far, though only one was a truly exciting find.

Update sent to mursiils after first 1050 runs nothing very nice but at least I found some usefull items 37 qualifiers for now

Sent my update to mursilis. 700 runs so far, 2 grailers, but none make it top 5 ^^. I won't run as much during week days unfortunately - unless of course I get something like a DWeb and then desperately need to win in order to keep it from the dirty hands of my opponents :)

On the rune side, an UM dropped. Kinda nice.

Edit: Just to be sure. Our score comes from our top5 qualifiers and only these can be claimed from the winners, correct?

Last edited:

And I have one question... in the end, are we scored only on the top 5 qualifying items, or are we scored on ALL qualifying items found?

zerth said:
Edit: Just to be sure. Our score comes from our top5 qualifiers and only these can be claimed from the winners, correct?

Yes, only the top 5 count and only the top 5 can be picked from.

Also Raskah and Serdash are disqualified for not having a trade profile.

Team YIPEE, you need to find a replacement for dashy before bassano posts the first update, I'll still leave the team in with three players otherwise.

Just sent in my first update to sequana. I found a couple of nice items, including some non-qualifiers:

Code:
Fanatic Grand Charm of Sustenance
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 42
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x451f521d
+25 to Life
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 124
Durability: 17 of 48
Kick Damage: 37 to 64
Required Strength: 95
Required Level: 42
Unidentified
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xf1409b34
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
+159% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Minimum Damage
+25 to Maximum Damage
+30 Maximum Durability
Attacker Takes Damage of 8
48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
25% Faster Run/Walk
40% Slower Stamina Drain

Good luck fellow olympians! :thumbup:

Wow... people with over a thousand runs already. I probably have 600-650 runs in. My wrist is already starting to complain at me! Heheh

BTW, did anyone else have a problem accessing the forums for about the past 24 hours or so?

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii104/xxn0thing/forum_woes.jpg

EDIT: And I've also found some nice things that don't qualify for the tourney. It's nice side benefit to running in the tournament! I'll be posting those items in the item find thread later on.

to ACT 5 SU : I have progress only from zarfen so gogo my email is ready

Wow, I feel like a slacker with only 540 runs in so far. Wanted to send an update in yesterday, but since the forum was down I couldn't get mursilis' email. Will send it in just a few moments, though.

I've already found 4 grailers, so things are rocking along fairly nicely. Best of luck to everybody else who's running (except those in the alvl 85 category ;p).

I've already found 4 grailers, so things are rocking along fairly nicely. Best of luck to everybody else who's running (except those in the alvl 85 category ;p).

Curious, I know "grail" means something slightly different to each person. To me, a "grail" would simply be one of every item, though I know some people want one of every item, with perfect stats. Or one of everything, plus ethereal versions as well... and so on. Which variety of grail are you shooting for?

I also found one item that would be a grailer for me. It's by far my best find of the tourney, so I'm hoping for more good loot to protect my find! hehehe:whistling:

The typical every set/unique item in the game grail - if I were referring to another type of grail I would have qualified that in the statement. I was at grail -42 before the start of the MFO, so 4 grailers in the first 2 days feels pretty good.

2 of those grailers are pretty rare items, but I have a long way to go to be competitive at the end, I fear.

Updates sent via PM to bass.

I didn't have much time, but still results are okish for now. (Funny example: I had short spare while on the airport, so I turned on laptop, in first run I found my best qualifier up to now so I turned laptop off as I'm not big fan of unplugged playing. gg efficiency :grin:)

I have updates from 3 baalers up to now, so I will wait if someone else send it. I can maybe say that it is in a way balanced for now. Good work.

I have send my updates lionhearts, hope i have parsed your mail address correctly.

Things started out well but nothing new has shown up in the past several hours, so my last update is still the valid one. Interestingly found a few grail items I forgot I was looking for, such as the Torch of Iro. Also seem to have Duriel Shells coming out of my ears. That and the Great facet count is up to 8 atm, which I think more than doubles my current stash of them.

And of course as I am liable to do at least once per MFO, I accidentally reset my map. :banghead: Took a while to find a new one, and this one apparently requires one less teleport. Guess it was a good thing, but I know somewhere down the road I'll reset this one too and I don't think I can find a better one...sigh.

And now yes what you've all been waiting for.

[highlight]Level 85 Area Update[/highlight]

zerth
jjscud
bassano
maareek
xxnothing

Slacker List (no update)
Corrupted
DarkChaos
Drixx
DX-Crawler
Jaedhann
LD50
maxicek
Mungo
Naab
omgwtfbbqnub
Phosheez
Thomh

I know one or two people have excuses, but for the rest of you....tsk, tsk.

Funny example: I had short spare while on the airport, so I turned on laptop, in first run I found my best qualifier up to now so I turned laptop off as I'm not big fan of unplugged playing. gg efficiency :grin:

This doesn't surprise me - from a person, who is able to find Vex rune in 5 minute pause before lunch :coffee:

Go go alchemists:wink:

These good people sent updates ;):

Baal cathegory:

1. Zaliqai
2. krovak
3. Callador

I think all of you have quite nice score after 3 days, good job.

If I'm right, only 2 others running baal are Aman and jrlafrance, it would be nice to have some update from you as well :).

Update sent via e-mail to lionheartthebrave.

Up to a decent start.

Also grail -1:
Knell Striker :jig:
Scepter
One-Hand Damage: 10 to 19
Durability: 30 of 50
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 5
Mace Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xed60df16