Mafia game round 5: New Jersey

Choosing the way I go feels a bit... odd. :rolleyes:

Gorefactor: 1

That's right, humiliate me like the mafia will humiliate the town. New Jersey stinks, I was about to move out anyway! :hanky:

Oh well. Why not just jump on the bandwaggon then:
{Dosen't really make much of a difference, I know, but the more people smiling when Ankeli is swinging from a rope in the old oak, the merrier.}

unvote: LorveN
vote: Ankeli

I may just be stirring the pot however....

Orphan said:
Let's go with a Gorefactor 2 to make sure we have our definitions right before seeing what level 3 is.

LorveN said:
Agree. We have patience, right?

We have pacients huh? Could very well be a link between LorveN and Orphan? Or just coincidence?

unvote: Ankeli
vote: LorveN

When I edit this post, day 1 will be finished. I'm currently checking the votes.

University life has kept me away, I decided against uneducated guesses and so im now up to speed....

Gorny seems to be posting normally like townie going after Sk/Mafia, so im going with him being on our side. Also Ankeli is either very not bothered by the death/resigned to it happening/village idoit. Some thing else that confuses is what roll does Lorven has?

I've noticed that even though Orphan is online opposite me, he seems to be keeping a low profile. He might just be trying to keep a low profile so he can stay alive. He may be totally innocent. Nothing he has done makes me think that he is mafia. If he's really the SK, he's doing a good job of hiding it from us.
If you speak the truth then the we are the same in this.

VOTE: ANKELI

We've been waiting for you, could you cast in a vote, please?

With 8 votes Ankeli is about to get lynched with gorefactor 2. Let me recheck if I got all the votes right.

With the first sunset and the lynching of Ankeli, he went back home to decide his course of action for the next day. He had survived the lynchmob this day and all was going according to plan. He was hungry. Ankeli went into his kitchen and started taking various foodstuffs out of the fridge. He did not hear the quiet hiss from the gasline behind the stove, nor did he see the red dot appear on the wall behind him. Someone was aiming a sniper rifle in the room.

Ankely put a pot of water to boil for tea, but in his haste, he did not notice that the burner was out. He took a bite of his sandwich, and within seconds, he passed out, his face falling down onto his sandwich plate ... the mayonaise he used had a powerful sedative in it. The rising gas in the room ensured that he would not wake. Suddenly an arrow crashed through the window, embedding itself in the wall near the stove. It was covered in matches, and had a small lens attached to the shaft's rear end. At sunrise, the sunlight was magnified by the lense and ignited the matches, causing the house, with Ankeli in it to explode with such force and so loud all the townies were awoken by it. Ankeli's corpse was found thrown 80 feet away.
And so the lynch was still carried out and justice prevailed.
All the people in New Jersey went to bed with a feeling of satisfaction. This lynch had to be a good step towards victory, or so they thought.

The night was as clear as water, covered in a blanket of stars illuminating the town almost fully. A gentle breeze went through the trees, but there wasn't a single sound apart from the cracking trees. It was a bit too quiet. Somewhere near the Smelly Valley graveyard murmuring sounds could be heard....

+++++ Night 2 begins, Bob may post a haunt story after this post +++++

Braaaains. BraaaaAAAAaaaains. No one in this town has any braaaaaAAAAaaains.:brainiac:

Haunt: Gorny :wave:
Hauntfactor: 3
:thumbsup:

I need 1 haunt story from someone, anyone. Go ahead and post it while the night still lasts. Don't forget to italic it.

As Gorny had a slight feeling of joy because of Ankeli's lynch, he walked home with a smile on his face. He opened up a bottle of wine to celebrate while sitting behind his computer locking some threads down.
11 pm sharp Gorny went upstairs to brush his teeth and go to bed. But as he watched himself in the mirror brushing, it seemed as if the mirror reflected a slight delay of his brushmoves. Barely noticeble at first, but increasing as he continued. After several seconds the reflection totally stopped moving while Gorny watched his own reflection in fear. What could this be?
Suddenly the reflection produced an evil grin and started banging on the mirror as if trying to break a glass wall. As the reflection went mad for not being able to break it, he suddenly put his fingernails at his temples. Each hand crossed over his face. In one tear the reflection ripped the skin off his skull, tearing harder at the parts which were better attached to the tissue underneath it. Gorny watched in utter terror at the movement of his reflection , not being able to move or scream. After what seemed minutes he finally managed to take his eyes off that terrible mirror and dash toward the stairs. He ran out the door to the sidewalk totally naked, but not caring about anything but escaping his house. This night he'd not dare enter his house again. What the heck was going on here?

Not far away from this terrible scene, something else was going on.

The town woke suddenly at the clamor of bells and whistles that can only be indicative of one thing: fire. Townsfolk rushed out of their houses trying to figure out what was going on and saw the raging inferno consuming the house of Orphan. After several hours of vigorous activity, the roaring flames were contained and soon burned out. When it was pronounced safe to do so, several investigators climbed into the charred remains of the building to search for any sign of Orphan and found no trace of him within. Eventually one person spotted his body on top of a nearby tree, impaled on a broken piece of wood and completely unburnt. What does this mean for the town of New Jersey? And why was the house burned after he was murdered? Nobody knew.
It seemed as if something was corrupting New Jersey from within. And once again a riot started at dawn, an angry mob marching through Ravioliroad demanding justice....

+++++ End of night 2, begin of day 2+++++

Thread will be opened up in several minutes for the Undead to cast their Haunt votes and general non-Mafia conversation. Vote-for-haunting may only be done at night, general conversation is now allowed at all times. Undead, please stumble yourselves here. Gorny may discuss/persuade/incriminate, but he may not vote for this day.

Last edited:
[Assumption=Tread is open for daytime debate]

R.I.P. Orphan :cry:

Hmm - just one death.

Could this mean that Ankeli or Bob was the SK?
Or did the mafia and SK target the same person (unlikely IMO).

[/Assumption]

*Carefully walks to the water cooler*
"Ah-HA! Didn't trip this time!"
*Leans on water cooler and knocks it over*
"Damnit! Not again!"
*Getting up all wet... ponders the possibilities*
R.I.P. Orphan
It seems that the SK may have been outted first round. I think that maybe Bob was SK. I know that there was no SK kill first round but that the SK was killed before the game started? Really it was all luck if they did get that.

Looking at Alkeli it seemed he really wanted to stay alive and tried to pursae us into believing he was a townie...

The question still stands and I don't think we'll be able to decide if the SK is dead for sure until a few more nights... Because I remember last game that he said he didn't want to kill anyone one night, to make it seem that the SK was dead.
As for Orphan dying, I don't remember anything being said that could have be held against him or making him a target.

The question still stands and I don't think we'll be able to decide if the SK is dead for sure until a few more nights... Because I remember last game that he said he didn't want to kill anyone one night, to make it seem that the SK was dead.

So he's dead or sly :scratch:.

As for Orphan dying, I don't remember anything being said that could have be held against him or making him a target.

He didn't post much "yesterday", I agree.

I am not sure about this, but is it necessary for the Serial Killer to kill a person during night time?

Cause what I read of, is that the serial killer MAY kill a person, instead of "must".

May need someone to confirm on this, me thinks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High