Mafia game round 5: New Jersey

Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
("Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his fault.")
/Marcus Tullius Cicero

:tache:

Anyone else notice Orphan isn't saying much? Seems a mod with 5k posts would have more to say than just two posts. Trying to lie low?

"Man who hanged Crippen boasts that he knows no law."

Innocent until proven guilty.

edit: adding another suited quote:

“It is better to risk saving a guilty man than to condemn an innocent one.”

Make your mistakes now then people, later on acts like this might prove fateful :)

There's total 14 votes so far, and apparently someone didn't vote at all.
Is it allowed to not vote?

Not really, voting is a must. Night is postponed at least 5 hours, maybe more. I've got things to do now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Orphan is sleeping ATM, he won't come online for atleast 2 hours from now. He's in Australia, so it's just after 4:30 am there currently.

I've done my best (not?) to turn your heads. I'll idle by and wave from the nether then. :)

With night a few hour off I have to ponder something.

If Ankelli really is the VI and we lynch him, that still leaves us 3 mafia alive. If we leave him alive there's a chance that the mafia or the SK will kill him over night or not. I have some other suspicions too but I want to see what transpires. Lorven might be the cop. The SK did not kill Bob, it was the mafia, I'm sure of it. Since the SK did not act - or will not act till nightfall - Lynn's accusation of Tom killing bob isn't accurate. Tom is not the SK for sure, but he may be Mafia. PvT on the other hand seemed clumsy... how could he not notice that he was not wearing shoes? Could this be a deliberate slip on his part in getting us to think he's the VI.

PvT on the other hand seemed clumsy... how could he not notice that he was not wearing shoes? Could this be a deliberate slip on his part in getting us to think he's the VI.

O man Gorny! That was funny, I wanted to get my vote change in before night started.

I've noticed that even though Orphan is online opposite me, he seems to be keeping a low profile. He might just be trying to keep a low profile so he can stay alive. He may be totally innocent. Nothing he has done makes me think that he is mafia. If he's really the SK, he's doing a good job of hiding it from us.

And Gorny is trying to always make the silent once guilty, and at the same time post a lot of long and stelthy posts to keep himself of the "low profile list". is he trying to make the silent once the bad guys and at the same time been the most active?

I'm always active ...it's my moniker.

:scratch:

Why would Monopoly be so quick to point the finger at me? Could it be that he has a hidden agenda and he's trying to keep us from finding him out? There's an ulterior motive to Monoply, and frankly, I'm guessing that he's mafia trying to cover his tracks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High