Mafia game round 5: New Jersey

I wouldn't have read too much into that, he's always doing those sorts of things with Gorny. :azn:

It is true that I want to eliminate all greenheads without mod stick powah :devil:

But it is just a game, I like all mods in the forum and you all have done a good job! :laugh:

Yea, I know, I was just taking it in the spirit of the game. :wink3:

I see. I play on EU server only though, was looking for friends to play together =X

I'd be happy to join you on EU sometime.

Good work on the lynches and kills people. this was fun, and a big thanks to CC^^

lets find out who was:
the games comfusion master
the games master
the games most hated
and the games most loved :p

I don't have any problem with one game or the other being played next. Crowd Control wants to award that 3 month palship he's still sitting on, and FA seems like a better way to do it vs. a mafia game. I offered him a solution to the problem with the overly long and confusing ruleset that FA has.

The rules can be shortened way down, and would not use daggers or traps of any kind.

I ran the whole thing by Crowd Control and The Legend of Dii.

I'm not going to host it. I'll merely do side-kick business and death write ups. You're free to host the game or find someone willing to do so. The award is just as much in your hands as it is in mine, we just need a winner to receive it.

I'll host it if if no one else wants to do so.

Rules work like so:

No daggers or traps.

Out of whoever signs up, two names get called (posted in the discussion thread) at random. Those two hunt each other until one manages to kill the other in the usual way that the game works. The winner goes back into the pool of names being called and does not have to wait until everyone else gets a turn. The game keeps on going with only two at a time until there is only one left.

Here's the catch on posting and how to actually make a kill: You most post atleast two times within a 24 hour period in order to stay active. If your name is called, it goes up to three posts in a 24 hour period. There is a 30 minute rule on the time stamps of posts, meaning that a kill is only valid if it is made within 30 minutes of the targeted post. There will also be night and day, in 12 hour periods. Holy Ground will become null and void during either the night phase or the day phase.

There are no counters, no dagger fields, no traps. Just skill and cunning.

So Dii hosts with Gorny, I do the write ups? Sounds like we got a deal. The simplification of the rules seem good to me. I say post the thread.

The way it looks now, one person can host it with ease, there's not much to it that's overly complicated.

If I play, I'm going to get myself killed on purpose at some point, as I thing the palship should go to a member.

I'll share the write ups with whomever feels like doing them. I think we make a pretty good team, so that's ok with me.

The writeups in Fa are a little more of a creative thing, as the people being written up have some control over them.

I think we should give O'neill a santa hat.

The writeups in Fa are a little more of a creative thing, as the people being written up have some control over them.
You can host the FA game, I wont be around enough to do it.
I think we should give O'neill a santa hat.
That doesn't have anything to do with anything that's been said in this thread.

Sorry... It just slipped out...

I'd like to play FA :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High