KTA-Necro-Sorc Marriage Run with a bit of Patsy...

Re: KTA-Necro-Sorc Marriage Run with a bit of Patsy...

And today when I'm on time and everything! :badteeth:
Alright, cya next week.
I'm sorry, but I don't feel like playing any more now that there are only 4 people left (- Joe tonight that's 3 people including myself).

Too bad! I thought we were going to make it.
"Any more now" you mean today or ..

I meant I never want to play D2 anymore D: (it actually comes down to this because I haven't been playing any D2 outside of KTA for a while).

I'm just disappointed that we ended up with only the four of us. I don't really want to continue.
Got a bit annoyed by having to wait for people to show up lately. Not anyone's fault in particular or whatever, but it's terribly boring.

Sorry !

I am more than happy to continue KTA in D2 until everyone gets D3 (and gets used to it of course!) so we can play KTA runs in D3. If they don't really work (due to the lack of people that can fit into a game) then we can keep it going in D2 if people are still interested?

I'm interested in joining the runs if anyone is looking for a new player. I am still playing D2 almost every day. I don't have a hardcore character, but I can create one, or takeover an existing one. Let me know.

PS - Oh I usually play on Ladder USEast, but I could start a new character anywhere I guess.

hi there and welcome

we´re currently hibernating in the middle of act 3 in hell, so creating a new one would take like forever to catch up :)
but i´d be okay with you taking over freds barb, if the other are too. hopefully the ping won´t be too bad for you over here on the europe server.
so let´s see what the others have to add :)

so adam and i were chilling in channel today and we decided we´d really like to go on with this run, as we both want to finish one.
however it would be much more awesome with you pat <3

Hey guys, really sorry about this but I honestly thought I would make it back in time! Was at the zoo today, was awesome! Will be back in next week as normal to discuss this :)

Doh that would take a while to catch up to. Well let me know if you need another player to take over an unused char.

Regards.

May I just say that it overjoys to see people still loving and playing D2. The game is so good, so fun and so limitlessly deep. Maybe I'll try and get in on the next one of these!

zomg Kitriara, it overjoys me.. to see you still around :cloud9::cloud9:

So guys, meet in channel to discuss what to do next today? I am so damn ill at the moment and off work :(

you should definitely join of these Kitriara!!

hope you get well soon dean! at least you can watch the match now, right?

Funnily enuff I am not watching the match in favour of playing some D3! That is probably unpatriotic but meh, Facebook will tell me all about it!

Looking forward to getting Act 3 and possibly 4 finished up tonight!

looking forward to it aswell :) 3 hours left!
let the bers rain from the council

i am really sorry guys!!
came back 5 pm and fell asleep in front of the tv. just woke up now, but seems you two postponed till next week.
can´t believe i almost missed the final run of another one :banghead:
so again sorry and till next week!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High