KTA-Necro-Sorc Marriage Run with a bit of Patsy...

Re: KTA-Necro-Sorc Marriage Run with a bit of Patsy...

Good afternoon KTA'ers!

Had my last eye check for 6 weeks, no problems, no more drops (except fake tears still!) and happy days!

I caught Tommeh up on Sunday, we got a Kuko from Mephisto in case someone wants to get blast-missile-attacky with Joe's Enchant and an Io on the way to HF (can make a White wand now if you want Pat, it's on the gem mule!) and a Shael for Tommeh's HF. We also got a ton of gems along the way of which I cubed up most and put on the mule.

Diablo is going dowwwwwwn!

Hey guys, sorry for not showing up yesterday. I had this work-related dinner which lasted way longer than expected. Knew i should've pmed the pw. How far did you get?

Tee hee! We assumed you got drunk on your national hols :p

Tommeh was killed by an evil Infidel pack in the Halls of Pain so no more lightning damage for us I'm afraid :/

We owned Diablo, all the way up through Act 5 to the Glacial Trail waypoint. Diablo, Eldritch, Shenk, Nihlathak; none of them dropped anything exciting! We did get a Mal rune somewhere random but as we only got one Ko from HF we could not make a Sanctuary shield with it before the ladder expires so we are doomed to Tal Dol Mal (although I cubed up our only 3 Dol's to a Hel last night while I had the chance as they are way more useful!)

I think the average c-level is around 67. Send me a message if you want a hand catching up.

No one excited about our first non-ladder foray then? Well, screw the lot of you...

Heheheh! See you all in a bit! Dinner time :)

We went straight to hell last night, no problem!

Indeed we did Pat :)

I spoke to Adam on Steam last night, work had unfortunately detained him from KTA. He didn't mention anything about when or how he was catching up but I told him we went from Ancients NM to Cain Hell and he will shout me if he needs a hand I'm sure :)

I'll be playing some today and if I don't catch up all the way I'll finish before the run tomorrow.

edit: cain rescued, see you tomorrow! :)

Last edited:

good to see you´re all caught up :)

2 hours to go till andariel goes down!!

Despite the two seconds of play we had (sorry peeps :/) we managed to tank from amulet in Act 2 to eye in Act 3 so nod bad going peeps!

Rune mule screenie as requested:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so many possible melee runewords and no char to take advantage of them :D
someone should really be making a hoto with that vex! pat might have a use for both skill and fcr, as i guess we others are all on a timer

the mercs could be getting some decent upgrades i guess. i´d like to claim a treachery for miine

I would agree Pat is the best candidate for a HoTO and shout me at the start of next week's sesh for Treachery runes dude :)

I for one don't need anything so everyone feel free to go nuts and make any r/w's as this run will be over soon considering the fact we are stomping all over Hell!

EDIT: I have asked Pete about robbing the Insight for next week :)

I would agree Pat is the best candidate for a HoTO and shout me at the start of next week's sesh for Treachery runes dude :)

will do, but the monday after the up-coming one. going to the island tomorrow :)
have a great week and stay away from the little dolls!

Are any of you peeps on D3 yet? I was looking for the KTA post on the D3 Hardcore forum!

Hey dude, we are on D3 in gauss (come back to the fold! www.opgauss.eu!) but not all KTA'ers have D3 yet so until we do, we will keep running some D2 and of course, feel free to join us on that front!

I don't know if i'll be able to continue on this run anymore. Tonight i probably wont make it home in time (friends birthday) and my holiday starts next week so i guess i'll see you guys on d3. I'll send the pw if you want to use the barb.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel like playing any more now that there are only 4 people left (- Joe tonight that's 3 people including myself).

Too bad! I thought we were going to make it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High