KTA - Back to the Roots

Tommeh had an impromptu visit from his Gran last night so he sends his apologies for non-attendance and will be in next week :)

Hey guys.
i´m still at work, but gonna leave now. but i´m not gonna be home for at least 35-40 minutes.
so i´m gonna be late.
cya in a bit

guys, I really have to skip tonight. Exams this week and I just can't spare two hours for a game atm..

We won't get too far ahead, if at all...will see what the others want to do :)

Best of luck with it all dude and see you on the other side smelling of roses :D

Sorry dude, I knew I forgot to write something!

We did Joe (Lem) and Tommeh's (Lum) HF and Joe made a Lionheart with the Lum, chatted for 15 mins about things and stuff, then called it as we did not want to do Dia without you :)

We shall kick his *** next week...after your HF of course! Gieb Gul (and eventually Jah!) for Fury Claw!

View attachment 4200

Kta-hedstrom finally met his demise, fanat Hephasto in hell being too much for him. Despite almost 3k health, max res and good fhr a hit recovery had him go down before getting a chance to get away (and of course missing the big purple the one time it actually matters..). GG
Still, great run & good times, thank you all as always :)

Sad to see you go sir, you shall be missed :worship:

So gentlemen, we shall struggle on without Adam until we get bored or meet our own demises, then we can start anew!

hey guys
today is the annual party of my workplace. i knew this since last wednesday but forgot to post this earlier...
i won´t make it tonight, sorry. let me know if and how much i have to catch up
cheers and take it easy

Right then guys, let's finish off this session by kicking Baal's head in, some cows then maybe some dueling and then I will spend any time left over making a new thread for the new run! People are showing some D2 interest on Gauss atm so if I strike while the iron is hot with a recruitment thread there as well as here we might get some fresh blood!

See you tonight dudes!

We got there in the end eh peeps?

Blade Fury somehow killed the Summoner and Fire Druid but I am not complaining!

Thanks for sticking through that run guys, was awesome. Ladder run time! We can use the HR's we find again!!!

ancients, baal and us - all deeded in the same game. good session, good run!
was quite a waste to have a Lo and Ohm go to waste, but thats NL

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High