KTA - Back to the Roots

so i rushed the mules today and ripped the gem one in the process. mephisto hit him with a blizzard while he was hiding behind a wall.
luckily i cubed away all but 3 gems just before that happened. won´t recreate it, as i don´t think its necessary anymore, since i´ll reroll the gems now rightaway

blackbogs sharp dropped along with angelic mantle

went ahead and gambled away all my money:

gloves: 20 ias 28 cr 28 fr
claw: 30 ias 142 ed 18 max 1xx ar 19 lr <- this one needs upping and you´re in business dean

Everything OK Joe? We didn't do anything last night (I did clean my keyboard out lulz) as we did not want to leave you behind :)

sorry guys!
i had a crazy week with loads of applying for thesis and dozens of talks/interviews with my professors. i kind of completely forgot about kta for the entire time till now. i still don´t have one for sure, but it seems i found two promising ones.

i´ll be there tonight

I remember that time of year; so busy you have no time to scratch your butt! Best of luck with it all dude and see you tonight :)

I will have to guess Joe's account as I can't find the details!

EDIT: Found them! Now lets hope they are still the same from last Xmas! Will discuss it in channel guys!

Dear Sirs, this untwinked party run sounds like mucho fun! When is the next round starting, and which Realm does this happen on? I'd like to join in. :)

Please read page 1 for all info Ibuki :)

Joe, we did some NM Baals and DoE in Hell so we did not get too far ahead and the next Monday coming we will get through as much Act 1 as we can in the time and then break for Xmas so you will not get too far behind in levels (Adam is loading you on his 2nd PC for quests).

Tommeh was away on the Monday just gone visiting family for Xmas so Adam and I did not continue Joe. Works out quite well actually as we are not far ahead quest-wise at all and we can kickstart it again in the New Year!

Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year my KTA friends, another damn good year of untwinked monster killing fun! <3

Good morning folks!

Hope this message finds you well in the New Year :)

Monday will be back on as usual unless there are extenuating circumstances for multiple participants!

Hey Guys

Happy New Year!!
hope you all had a blast, partied hard and did not get a hangover whatsoever.

My vacation was awesome, the best one i ever had :) New Years was ok, but i had to work as i really need the money atm ;)
I also started the work on my thesis last wednesday...

But hey! this is about KTA
looking forward to tonight. so cya in a few hours

Did we get up to Cain guys? I was chatting to Tommeh last night about it you see and he will be in today, but we will have to catch him up as a team because I couldn't tell him where we got to :(

DAMN YOU MAGGOT LAIR! Always slows us up! :p

Next week we will polish off Act 2 and look forward to mass (useless) HR drops in the jungles of Act 3!

Haha sorry I was just so damn tired to finish the lair too :p
lets kick some maggot *** next week ;p
Thanks for posting kaxe, sorry I missed your last one

No worries Adam :)

Ewww! Just remembered where we are for the beginning of this session! Oh well, let us steam through it quick! I think the most efficient way when stuck in a column is Adam to tank, Joe behind him to stun, me following up with the ranged smackdown and Tommeh cursing from the back!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High